Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
edited December 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
due the confusion of the footie thread to most...i have decided to make a new thread again so there's less confusion..so feel free to discuss anything related to soccer here.
LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
YNWA
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    How good are liverpool football club!!!!

Should peter crouch and cisse be allowed to blossom?

Whats wrong with morientes?

Is zenden worth it?

Should we get rid of kewell now or later?
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    WAIT.....IS THIS THE FOOT THREAD???!!! :D
    JUSSSST KIDDIN' AXXXL.......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    How good are liverpool football club!!!!

Should peter crouch and cisse be allowed to blossom?

Whats wrong with morientes?

Is zenden worth it?

Should we get rid of kewell now or later?
    i rate them 6/10 in the league...11/10 in the CL!!

yes they should..Cisse is proven quality..they just both need better service in the box..thats why i hope Srna and Simao do join in January

Zenden had a great start in the friendlies..kinda sucked at the start of the EPL..but recently has been great..his crosses have been great and Crouch and Zenden made the difference for me at Villa Park

i say give Kewell a chance...just a shame hes had so much injuries..i thought he was superb in his first few games for us til he got injured.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WAIT.....IS THIS THE FOOT THREAD???!!! :D
    JUSSSST KIDDIN' AXXXL.......
    :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YNWA
  • Options
    Kewell has had nine million chances and more!! i think we should bin him now and get some decent money for him. He is one of the highest paid players at the club and for me has been a big diisappointment. We should sign joaqin in the jan transfer window in exchange for kewell and simao would be a belting signing!!

Zenden is getting better considering he likes to play in the middle.

Do you think 4-5-1 is working?
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    Kewell has had nine million chances and more!! i think we should bin him now and get some decent money for him. He is one of the highest paid players at the club and for me has been a big diisappointment. We should sign joaqin in the jan transfer window in exchange for kewell and simao would be a belting signing!!

Zenden is getting better considering he likes to play in the middle.

Do you think 4-5-1 is working?
    i like Kewell and i hope this season he proves his worth
    Joaquin..dont think he would join in January cos he will be cup tied for the CL games.
    i think Srna and Simao are the best bets to join us and some Danish defender.

Zenden has been good in our last 2 EPL games..but he cant play 90 minutes consistently

i dont like 4-5-1 at all
    our strikers play better with 4-4-2 too with support from a second striker....4-5-1 only works when Garcia is on form...hes been superb in the West Ham and Anderlecht game..but Villa game he was back to his rubbish.

YNWA
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    :rolleyes:

Ah great, trust you to start a football thread as my team are going down the pan.. *cries
  • Options

Ah great, trust you to start a football thread as my team are going down the pan.. *cries
    !!! yer back! :D
    how i have missed my favorite footie fan ;)

well i had to make one since AET is back..nowhere else to talk footie

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    !!! yer back! :D
    how i have missed my favorite footie fan ;)

well i had to make one since AET is back..nowhere else to talk footie

AND! just after we got beat off celtic..do you want me to just lie on the floor and you can kick me in the face and just be done with it lol :)

Anyway Alan Curbishley at the Gers? he's the latest name mentioned..wot ya think?

ah i'm gonna come in off the window ledge now it's just not worth it :|
  • Options
    AND! just after we got beat off celtic..do you want me to just lie on the floor and you can kick me in the face and just be done with it lol :)

Anyway Alan Curbishley at the Gers? he's the latest name mentioned..wot ya think?

I cant beleive we have a hun in our midst!!!! Celtic are my scottish team!! bring it on brother!!!
  • Options

oops..lol..

Curbs? nah..hes got it good at Charlton...dont think he will leave them.

YNWA
  • Options

:D Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I cant beleive we have a hun in our midst!!!! Celtic are my scottish team!! bring it on brother!!!

Not only a hun but a season ticket holding hun..anyway who is the current Scottish champs :D

p.s i'm a sister ;)
  • Options
    Not only a hun but a season ticket holding hun..anyway who is the current Scottish champs :D

Well, that will only work for another couple of months :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options

p.s i'm a sister ;)
    yeh..and dont forget..it only takes 2 minutes to lose the SPL title ;)
    go Gers! :D

YNWA
  • Options
    HA HA!!! good ol' gordon's gonna bring it back home!!!

followed by rafa down south!!
  • Options
    HA HA!!! good ol' gordon's gonna bring it back home!!!

followed by rafa down south!!
    not too sure aboot Strachan...but Rafa yeh..he will bring something home..not the league(maybe in 3 seasons?)..but something else lol..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not too sure aboot Strachan...but Rafa yeh..he will bring something home..not the league(maybe in 3 seasons?)..but something else lol..

Rafa..he might bring home..an Eastenders dvd :p
    joking of course Axl i mean am not in the position to dish out a slagging (dam!)
    :D

oh and the USA beat us? wassat all about ..Barry Ferguson is out so i guess they might have a wee chance lol
  • Options
    Rafa..he might bring home..an Eastenders dvd :p
    joking of course Axl i mean am not in the position to dish out a slagging (dam!)
    :D

oh and the USA beat us? wassat all about ..Barry Ferguson is out so i guess they might have a wee chance lol
    hahhaha..well Rafa loves his soaps hehe ;)

yeh..i rate USA pretty high...i think they got a good chance honestly

YNWA
  • Options
    Go Revolution!
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Options
    Go Revolution!

ha ha go rafalution..........ahem..........
  • Options
    yeh i prefer Rafalution to the Revolution too ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    france vs germany tommorow night !!!!
    so who is gonna win ???
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    i think team usa has a very good chance of winning the world cup next year. it all depends what the defense does. the goalie is awsome
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    so who is gonna win ???

france, germany doesn't stand much of a chance. they are lucky for the automatic bid as host.
  • Options
    so who is gonna win ???
    im hoping Germany win..i think its aboot them they get a good result before the World Cup..and hopefully the defence doesnt leak in too many goals like the previous friendlies

YNWA
  • Options
    i think team usa has a very good chance of winning the world cup next year. it all depends what the defense does. the goalie is awsome

no way !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    france, germany doesn't stand much of a chance. they are lucky for the automatic bid as host.

yea that´s a bitty
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im hoping Germany win..i think its aboot them they get a good result before the World Cup..and hopefully the defence doesnt leak in too many goals like the previous friendlies

that´s nice from you;)..that´s right .yes the defence is the main problem .
  • Options
    that´s nice from you;)..that´s right .yes the defence is the main problem .
    i been supporting Germany for a long time now..so yeh...they are my second favorite national team :)

YNWA