The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    bad day for Liverpool as well.
    this crisis in front of goal couldn't have come at a worse time.
    how unlucky was Fowler as well?!
    he wasnt offside..but i think Cisse was.
    ah well..looks like 3rd place is the most realistic position now.

sorry axl but ;):):):):):):) whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    PSV wins again, the 9th win on row. They played very well. And I hope they crush over Lyon next Wednesday. PSV looks like they get better and better and they reach almost the same level as last year.

LYON HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!

but lyon is strong too ...but would be an intresting match i think...
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    sorry axl but ;):):):):):):) whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    lol its ok
    least we still got the Champions League and Fa Cup :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol its ok

From what i've seen Kromkamp played very well.
    A nice CL final would Liverpool - PSV, with PSV as the winner because they dersvered to win last year. This would be amazing because PSV is then the only club that wins the 'Treble' for the second time.
    But Liverpool could win the FA Cup.
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    easy win for the mighty Celtic yesterday. (3-0 v Aberdeen). Shaun Maloney is easily player of the year. 5 more wins and the championship comes back to Celtic park

first game i have been at for a while so first time i have seen Roy Keane in the flesh. absolutely strolled thru the game. Pure Class
    Hail Hail
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Congrats to my Sydney FC boys, the inaugural winners of the Aussie A-League, over the worthy finalists Central Coast Mariners.

Form is temporary, but class is permanent- and tonight, that was Dwight Yorke completely controlling the midfield in the second half. Everyone is looking down on Trinidad & Tobago for the World Cup. That's fine, but if people think Yorke is over the hill and T&T do not have a single decent player, best to think again.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Klumpie wrote:
    A nice CL final would Liverpool - PSV, with PSV as the winner because they dersvered to win last year. This would be amazing because PSV is then the only club that wins the 'Treble' for the second time.
    yeh Kromkamp had a great game last night as well...he has definitely improved his form at Liverpool.

lol...last season's CL..PSV totally kicked Milan's ass..just very unlucky.
    must say Lyon are very strong and it's gonna be tough for PSV..but who knows? the CL always presents special nights...i can't wait for this weeks CL matches!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh Kromkamp had a great game last night as well...he has definitely improved his form at Liverpool.

lol...last season's CL..PSV totally kicked Milan's ass..just very unlucky.
    must say Lyon are very strong and it's gonna be tough for PSV..but who knows? the CL always presents special nights...i can't wait for this weeks CL matches!

Yeah, you guys were very lucky to get Milan in the final. But I'm glad you guys win from that ugly Milan.
    I hope PSV will win against Lyon, can't wait for next Wednesday first the PJ single and then the CL.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeah, you guys were very lucky to get Milan in the final. But I'm glad you guys win from that ugly Milan.
    I hope PSV will win against Lyon, can't wait for next Wednesday first the PJ single and then the CL.
    i wouldn't say getting Milan is luckier...they have alot of experience when it comes to major finals..with soccer it's hard to say nowadays which team is better cos its so unpredictable nowadays and i love how it is that way.

lol yeh..hopefully we can enjoy the new PJ single with victory :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i wouldn't say getting Milan is luckier...they have alot of experience when it comes to major finals..with soccer it's hard to say nowadays which team is better cos its so unpredictable nowadays and i love how it is that way.

lol yeh..hopefully we can enjoy the new PJ single with victory :D

PSV can win from Lyon because they almost reach the same level as last year. They beat Heerenveen yesterday with 4-1 and it was a great match from PSV. They only miss a player like Ji-Sung Park.

The first match in Eindhoven I wasn't impressed by Lyon, they won by two big mistakes of our side. First the mistake of Gomes with the free kick of Juninho and then the mistake of Kone, for a free goal he hit post.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Hinny wrote:
    Congrats to my Sydney FC boys, the inaugural winners of the Aussie A-League, over the worthy finalists Central Coast Mariners.

Form is temporary, but class is permanent- and tonight, that was Dwight Yorke completely controlling the midfield in the second half. Everyone is looking down on Trinidad & Tobago for the World Cup. That's fine, but if people think Yorke is over the hill and T&T do not have a single decent player, best to think again.

5-0 to The Victory
    5-0 to the Victory

Seems oh so long ago since i was belting that out with the onion guys and we were sitting on top of the league, only to finish last (nobody should count KFC)

Yorke was shizen today tho. Beaucamp should have got the Marsden Medal.
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol its ok

i know ...;):(
    but we won the CC:D:D
    Klumpie wrote:

i think it will be liverpool vs lyon ...(sorry)
    evo wrote:
    easy win for the mighty Celtic yesterday. (3-0 v Aberdeen). Shaun Maloney is easily player of the year. 5 more wins and the championship comes back to Celtic park

first game i have been at for a while so first time i have seen Roy Keane in the flesh. absolutely strolled thru the game. Pure Class

i have seen the repaet off the match ...what a match:D
    They only miss a player like Ji-Sung Park

We got him babe:D:p
    They only miss a player like Ji-Sung Park

We got him babe:D:p
    yeh it's a shame Manure are wasting him on the bench

i thought Lee was very good at last season's CL for PSV

YNWA

Why you said this? I just wanted dream. Now, I'm awaking in a nightmare! Please no Lyon in the final! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN. :p

OK, I just awake. I hope PSV will win!!!
    Lyon are definitely favorites to qualify..but its hard to say
    PSV have a great spirit in them to carve out a right result.
    even Liverpool...its gonna be really hard to score 2 goals against Benfica..im not confident if i have to be perfectly honest and now we have problems in defence cos Hyypia is out and his good replacements are all cup tied

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Yeah indeed, maybe ManU can loan him to PSV next year.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Why you said this? I just wanted dream. Now, I'm awaking in a nightmare! Please no Lyon in the final! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN. :p

OK, I just awake. I hope PSV will win!!!

PSV is good no doupt but lyon is better in my eyes for now ...excuse but that´s my view....i might be wrong but hey that´s foothball everthing can happen ;)
  • SometimesSometimes Posts: 94
    Barca to kick Chelsea's ass this week. Milan will beat Bayern i hope.

C'MON BENFICA, hope they stuff Liverpool. And lets hope the Arse can hold out against them bunch of pansy's Real Madrid.

Also lets hope Lyon win (sorry Klumpie), Juninho is a class player.
    PSV is good no doupt but lyon is better in my eyes for now ...excuse but that´s my view....i might be wrong but hey that´s foothball everthing can happen ;)
    Lyon are me favorites to win the CL besides Barca...if Barca beat Chelski then i think they will be the clear favorites

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

well there must be reason why he´s on the bench---
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    even Liverpool...its gonna be really hard to score 2 goals against Benfica..im not confident if i have to be perfectly honest and now we have problems in defence cos Hyypia is out and his good replacements are all cup tied

I hope Liverpool will win, because then I would win €15,-
    Sometimes wrote:
    Barca to kick Chelsea's ass this week. Milan will beat Bayern i hope.

C'MON BENFICA, hope they stuff Liverpool. And lets hope the Arse can hold out against them bunch of pansy's Real Madrid.

Also lets hope Lyon win (sorry Klumpie), Juninho is a class player.
    lol..hows the relegation fight with WBA :)
    Birmingham are gonna stuff them next week!

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeah indeed, maybe ManU can loan him to PSV next year.

no way!!!..................
    well there must be reason why he´s on the bench---
    yeh..Fergie is senile.
    proof was the lousy formation in midfield Fergie put out against Liverpool in the FA Cup.
    it's really time for him to retire

YNWA
    no way!!!..................

If I was Park I would go back to PSV. PSV is much better then ManU!
    AxlUlrich wrote:

mhhhh my faves too (sorry) this time ...that´s right ...yes it will be hard i belive so but out of the end i think even my heart hurts but liverpool will win ...vs benfica
  • SometimesSometimes Posts: 94
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..hows the relegation fight with WBA :)
    Birmingham are gonna stuff them next week!

oi don't mention that. i'm gonna be heartbroken if blues beat us, not to mention the amount of stick i'll get at work. to be honest we're practically relegated, our run in couldn't be any more difficult. only bright spot is that we've got liverpool to come!!! (we hope to maintain our amazing record against them...what is summat like 20-0 to the reds in the premiership overall).

BOLLOCKS.