The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• SometimesSometimes Posts: 94
    GO WERDER BREMEN!!!

will love to see them put out Juve.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Sometimes wrote:
    oi don't mention that. i'm gonna be heartbroken if blues beat us, not to mention the amount of stick i'll get at work. to be honest we're practically relegated, our run in couldn't be any more difficult. only bright spot is that we've got liverpool to come!!! (we hope to maintain our amazing record against them...what is summat like 20-0 to the reds in the premiership overall).

BOLLOCKS.
    we have too many tough games coming so i cant wait for the WBA game :D
    enjoyed Crouch's goal against them at the Kop end alot too ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Sometimes wrote:
    Barca to kick Chelsea's ass this week. Milan will beat Bayern i hope.

C'MON BENFICA, hope they stuff Liverpool. And lets hope the Arse can hold out against them bunch of pansy's Real Madrid.

Also lets hope Lyon win (sorry Klumpie), Juninho is a class player.

It's your opinion but PSV is gonna suprise next Wednesday.
    Barca going to kick out Chelsea.
    Bayern will beat Milan.
    Liverpool will beat Benfica.
    Arsenal will beat Real Madrid
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Sometimes wrote:
    Barca to kick Chelsea's ass this week. Milan will beat Bayern i hope.

C'MON BENFICA, hope they stuff Liverpool. And lets hope the Arse can hold out against them bunch of pansy's Real Madrid.

Also lets hope Lyon win (sorry Klumpie), Juninho is a class player.

barca will or maybe not both teams are strong ....well if milan beats bayern than we know by next year who beats milan (hsv) lol;);)

on this case i´ve to say ....ubs liverpool will do it...
    i don´t hope but i think lyon will do it(sorry)
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    i have seen the repaet off the match ...what a match:D

3rd goal was a peach. stan petrov's 1-2 with keane was amazing and it was good to see nakamura getting a wee run out
    Hail Hail
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Lyon are me favorites to win the CL besides Barca...if Barca beat Chelski then i think they will be the clear favorites

ok...........
    Klumpie wrote:
    It's your opinion but PSV is gonna suprise next Wednesday.
    Barca going to kick out Chelsea.
    Bayern will beat Milan.
    Liverpool will beat Benfica.
    Arsenal will beat Real Madrid
    i think Milan will beat Bayern quite comfortably and Real to sneak it past ARSE-anal with a 2-1 win

some good news for Liverpool..Hyypia will be back!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    If I was Park I would go back to PSV. PSV is much better then ManU!

i wouldn´t in my eyes the english pl is the best in the world !!!!
    even i am german i enjoy more the english style of game than any kind (oh god i be ....)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..Fergie is senile.
    proof was the lousy formation in midfield Fergie put out against Liverpool in the FA Cup.
    it's really time for him to retire

and than if fergie end than i hope ottmar hitzfeldt will do the job bec. than we be strong belive me...
    champions league is overrated if you ask me.

hope barca win it. King Henrik deserves a cl winners medal before he goes back to sweden
    Hail Hail
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we have too many tough games coming so i cant wait for the WBA game :D
    enjoyed Crouch's goal against them at the Kop end alot too ;)

excellent result against charlton yesterday.
    Sometimes wrote:
    GO WERDER BREMEN!!!

will love to see them put out Juve.

ok ubs but hey they are the only northlight from germany so go bremen beat juve...
    Sometimes wrote:
    excellent result against charlton yesterday.
    well we were robbed by the dumb linesman..but it's ok..we are second and probably end the season top 3..still an improvement lol.
    still in 2 Cup tournaments as well..not too bad for the Kop faithful

YNWA
    evo wrote:
    3rd goal was a peach. stan petrov's 1-2 with keane was amazing and it was good to see nakamura getting a wee run out

i´ve nothing to say ....you know why ...
    evo wrote:

hope barca win it. King Henrik deserves a cl winners medal before he goes back to sweden
    LOL!

Gers are gonna kick Villareal ass!
    :D

YNWA
    ok ubs but hey they are the only northlight from germany so go bremen beat juve...

they deserve to win because of their shirts being so weird. orange and green? i have to watch them wearing sunglasses.
    i wouldn´t in my eyes the english pl is the best in the world !!!!
    even i am german i enjoy more the english style of game than any kind (oh god i be ....)

The english PL is highly overrated, the only reason that all the foreigner plays their is because of the money. I don't say that this competition sucks, it's really an enjoyeble competition. But their alot of people say this is the best competition, but the best competition is the spanish one.
    evo wrote:

i don´t share this with you :D:p:D
    Sometimes wrote:
    they deserve to win because of their shirts being so weird. orange and green? i have to watch them wearing sunglasses.

but that´s their regular colour ...
    Klumpie wrote:
    The english PL is highly overrated, the only reason that all the foreigner plays their is because of the money. I don't say that this competition sucks, it's really an enjoyeble competition. But their alot of people say this is the best competition, but the best competition is the spanish one.

yeah la liga has better football i think. more skill. the premiership is fast thats why people like it. i like serie a but it is much slower than the other top european leagues.

sorry klumpie i know we just met but Feyenoord is my team in Holland.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    LOL!

Gers are gonna kick Villareal ass!
    :D

hope not :D

gers needed an own goal to beat falkirk yesterday and allegedly there is a flu bug going round ibrox so some players might not be fit enough to play on tuesday. i think they might be getting their excuses in early. ;)
    Hail Hail
    but that´s their regular colour ...

yeah i know that, its still a fucked up kit though.
    Klumpie wrote:

what well i don´t agree with you never the english pl is not overrated ...the spanish is kinda boring ok well very good teams but i don´t like the style of play
    i love the english style but everybody have diffrent view that´s why i love to talk and disscuse about foothball ....it´s not only a game it´s a Religion;)
    evo wrote:
    hope not :D

gers needed an own goal to beat falkirk yesterday and allegedly there is a flu bug going round ibrox so some players might not be fit enough to play on tuesday. i think they might be getting their excuses in early. ;)

i'd love to see rangers beat em. can't see it happening tho.
    Sometimes wrote:
    yeah la liga has better football i think. more skill. the premiership is fast thats why people like it. i like serie a but it is much slower than the other top european leagues.

sorry klumpie i know we just met but Feyenoord is my team in Holland.

Everybody make some mistakes in their lives! :D
    Sometimes wrote:
    yeah i know that, its still a fucked up kit though.

i am jused to it so nevermind...
    Klumpie wrote:
    Everybody make some mistakes in their lives! :D

ha ha ha good answer.
    Sometimes wrote:
    i'd love to see rangers beat em. can't see it happening tho.

dont think alex mcleish is the most tactically astute manager but he is one lucky ****. it's in the papers today that he isnt going to manmark requielme which might cost him big time and prso is suspended so dont know who will play up front.

needs a big game from most of his experienced players but that has not been happening this year for one reason or another. it's the young players that are doing a job for them, chris burke, alan hutton and steven smith have been excellent the past couple of games. they were rangers best 3 players when we beat them at ibrox few weeks ago.
    Hail Hail
    Next Match: Bolton V West Ham United 11th of march ;)
    hopefully hammers win go boys!!!

and manu plays 2 morrow they´ve to win !!!!(no excuse)
    just watched the Sperms Blackburn game...really entertaining!
    Keane is really having a great week eh?

YNWA