The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Hinny wrote:
    The right result. For the first time this season Boro's talent actually gelled. Stewart Downing plays well and the team wins. Really missed him this season, they have. No one ever doubted Boro has the talent on hand to avoid relegation. It was always a matter of when they'd play as a team, and it finally worked. Schwarzer's saves should bring his confidence back up.
    i hope this victory does good for the Boro.
    they have so much quality in their side..just havent clicked and some injury problems.
    was great to see Downing own those flanks again..he had a great game.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Well tomorrow is big enough...

Lady do u know how is the Werder Bremen goalkeeper doing? I saw him get injured last weekend and bleeding like hell is he ok?

well he had two faceoperation .and i think he´s still in hospital.his last operation was on friday .And he ´s condition was good and firm.if i hear anythink new i post it here
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    soccer sucks........................
  • my2hands wrote:
    soccer sucks........................

maybe for you but for me it´s the greatest game of this world i watch it since i was a child .the stadiums ,the singing ,the crowds it´s so amazing ...
    maybe for you but for me it´s the greatest game of this world i watch it since i was a child .the stadiums ,the singing ,the crowds it´s so amazing ...

i love soccer ;)
  • my2hands wrote:
    i love soccer ;)

hey you don´t need to change your view bec. of somebody ...everybody it´s his/her own ....
    hey you don´t need to change your view bec. of somebody ...everybody it´s his/her own ....

just joshing wit ya :)
    well he had two faceoperation .and i think he´s still in hospital.his last operation was on friday .And he ´s condition was good and firm.if i hear anythink new i post it here
    wow that sucks...facial injuries are horrible
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • my2hands wrote:
    just joshing wit ya :)

damn in the first time of my life i like mondays lol ...i hope west ham beat birmingham on monday:D!!!!the other matches of today aren´t intresting for me ...ok i try to see and i hope that bayern munic loose ...
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    wow that sucks...facial injuries are horrible

yes indeed it does !!!and well he´s career is over ....:(:(:(

and in my view strunzel ok it wasn´t his foult but why to hell he needed to go there like he did...
    yes indeed it does !!!and well he´s career is over ....:(:(:(

and in my view strunzel ok it wasn´t his foult but why to hell he needed to go there like he did...
    his career is over?!
    wow now thats a serious injury..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    his career is over?!
    wow now thats a serious injury..

yeap i think so ..come on his 37 now and this injury it´s so bad but i might be wrong ...he has /had a fractures skull
  • more news i just read that thomas schaaf said he´s back in three or four weeks ....
  • so can west ham do it ...again...?

and by the way ashton and zamora should be in the startin 11...
    so can west ham do it ...again...?

and by the way ashton and zamora should be in the startin 11...
    i prefer Harewood and Ashton..with Zamora as a super sub

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i prefer Harewood and Ashton..with Zamora as a super sub

we will see but we ´ve one opinion that ashton has to be in the startin line-up;)
    great game today..City vs Charlton...2nd half was a great watch.
    Barton's goal was a screamer as well..great finish

YNWA
  • rangers 0 celtic 1

and you know what i can´t watch the match of saturday liverpool vs manchester united bec. on that hours i´m @work :(:( and they show it live over here .....
    this is not good but hey we win:p

thanx alex for the info ...
    Argentine starlet Gabriel Paletta will not seal his move to Liverpool until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old central defender was expected to travel to England this weekend to thrash out the terms of his proposed switch to Anfield.

However, negotiations between The Reds and the youngster's Argentine club Banfield appear to have stalled for the moment, and the transfer will not now be completed until the end of the campaign at the earliest.

"Negotiations have reached an impasse until the end of the season because Gabriel wanted to play the Clausura championship with us," Banfield president Carlos Portell explained to TyC Sports.

"At that point, we'll try to finish negotiations.

"They are likely to be completed, but we'll wait until the end of the season."

Liverpool are prepared to splash out £2 million to land the starlet, who has been courted by a host of clubs both in Europe and South America, including River Plate.

It still seems likely that the deal will go ahead, but the delay might just encourage other suitors to hijack the deal.

YNWA
  • i don´t know where to started ...well i just checked out for some west ham boards ...just to look what their fans think about this match today ...and a holligan side was suddenly open ..ok i closed it emeditlly ...first i wasn´t checking where i was lending...so i may should be very carefull if i try out some west ham boards ?????
    and i went to other west ham side/boards ....wish i think are ok...

hey sorry i´m still .....
    ok din understand any of that but West Ham have hooligans galore
    just ask Noel Gallagher haha! :D

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    ok din understand any of that but West Ham have hooligans galore
    just ask Noel Gallagher haha! :D

that´s not good and either funny ...are the officials of west ham doin something vs them /it...HSV even had this problem too but it seems not that galore anymore as i know ...but hey this is a world wide problem ....so that´s what
    iam afraid of while the world cup -german holligans meet up english holligans ....
    that´s not good and either funny ...are the officials of west ham doin something vs them /it...HSV even had this problem too but it seems not that galore anymore as i know ...but hey this is a world wide problem ....so that´s what
    iam afraid of while the world cup -german holligans meet up english holligans ....
    im not laughing at hooliganism
    im laughing cos Noel Gallagher made a very funny and famous quote aboot West Ham hooligans in 96 or so..
    i hate hooligans..why do you think im not an England supporter? :)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    im not laughing at hooliganism
    im laughing cos Noel Gallagher made a very funny and famous quote aboot West Ham hooligans in 96 or so..
    i hate hooligans..why do you think im not an England supporter? :)

ok got it ....oh yes i remember that one ..me too i hate them..i clashed years ago together in the middle of hsv holls and hansa rostock holls -it wasn´t funny @all...i never said so ...
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    rangers 0 celtic 1

WE'RE STILL IN EUROPE !!
  • the (maybe ) line up for tonight:

West Ham (from): Hislop, Scaloni, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Konchesky, Benayoun, Newton, Mullins, Reo-Coker, Etherington, Harewood, Zamora, Ashton, Sheringham, Katan, Bywater, Dailly, Clarke, Fletcher.

Birmingham (from): Maik Taylor, Vaesen, Melchiot, Painter, Latka, Bruce, Clapham, Pennant, Clemence, Gray, Sutton, Forssell, Campbell, Birley, Oji, Sadler, Allen, Alsop.

so i think west ham will win :3-0
  • WE'RE STILL IN EUROPE !!

that´s why i posted it;):D
    that´s why i posted it;):D

oh ok Lady G ;)

That little shit Rooney was at Ibrox yesterday..sitting in with the celtic fans :mad: not even VIP no no, sitting in Broomloan stand I can only imagine Roy got him the tickets lol
    oh ok Lady G ;)

That little shit Rooney was at Ibrox yesterday..sitting in with the celtic fans :mad: not even VIP no no, sitting in Broomloan stand I can only imagine Roy got him the tickets lol
    how i wished a Gers fan stabbed him in the eye :(

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    how i wished a Gers fan stabbed him in the eye :(

hahahahah you and 43,000 of us yesterday
    I should have guessed really..look at his other team Everton..AND!! look who he plays for