The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• this is mean !!!!:

> ... 5 minutes after the end of the play off final, if anyone missed it on
    > Live....

> Reporter : "Anton, you've seen your brother Rio celebrate a few times...
    now
    > it's your turn, how does it feel ?"
    > Ferdinand : "Yeah, it's fucking unbelievable, fucking - er, I can't say
    that
    > can I ? Sorry..."

> Swift apology from the BBC follows...

About as intelligent as his brother then. Another retard to infest the gene
    pool.

Redman
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    lol thats so true...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol thats so true...

what is true ??
    what is true ??
    "Another retard to infest the gene pool."
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    "Another retard to infest the gene pool."

:p:p:p

off course i don´t agree with that never ....
    big game today in 3 hours time...pretty psyched for this despite Liverpool missing a few players.
    hope the 12th man tonight can make a difference as well.
    COME ON YOU REDS!

YNWA
    WOOOOO!
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!
    so happy it was Crouchie who got the winner!!
    what a game! we controlled everything..especially the midfield
    and it was even better cos we beat them on Neville's birthday :D:D:D:D:D:D
    but it was a shame to see what happened to Alan Smith...wish him all the best.

YNWA
  • I don't care about losing im really worried about Alan Smith, it almost made me puke reminded me of the time that city player ended his career early.

I hope it doesn't end his career but i fear the worse.....

congrates to liverpool by the way ........
    I don't care about losing im really worried about Alan Smith, it almost made me puke reminded me of the time that city player ended his career early.

I hope it doesn't end his career but i fear the worse.....

congrates to liverpool by the way ........
    I CARE WE WON !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Smith broke his leg and ankle..its sad..reminds me of Cisse's injury.
    it wont end his career..he will be fine by July at least.
    City player..u mean Haaland? the one that the hooligan Keane injured?

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    WOOOOO!
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!
    so happy it was Crouchie who got the winner!!
    what a game! we controlled everything..especially the midfield
    and it was even better cos we beat them on Neville's birthday :D:D:D:D:D:D
    but it was a shame to see what happened to Alan Smith...wish him all the best.

Gotta say I'm pleased at the result. BOTH TEAMS ARE NORVERN SCUM THOUGH ;)
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    I CARE WE WON !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Smith broke his leg and ankle..its sad..reminds me of Cisse's injury.
    it wont end his career..he will be fine by July at least.
    City player..u mean Haaland? the one that the hooligan Keane injured?

we lost for the first time since when again?? (fa cup) vs liverpool ...
    well the first half was a dissaster ,the second was ok ....but hey we are out :(:(

i hope so !!!
    i think so ...but hey keane is not a holigan ...

anyways seems like west ham -bolton ain´t a good match ....still
    0:0
  • so for Bolton and West Ham will be a replay i have no clue when
    but i think then west ham will win!!!!
    we lost for the first time since when again?? (fa cup) vs liverpool ...
    well the first half was a dissaster ,the second was ok ....but hey we are out :(:(

i hope so !!!
    i think so ...but hey keane is not a holigan ...

anyways seems like west ham -bolton ain´t a good match ....still
    0:0
    since 1921...:D
    we won u lost :D:D:D:D

and yes Keane is a fucking hooligan waste of fucking space..hate him..

anyways West Ham played very well..unlucky not to win.
    newcastle just took the lead btw..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    since 1921...:D
    we won u lost :D:D:D:D

and yes Keane is a fucking hooligan waste of fucking space..hate him..

anyways West Ham played very well..unlucky not to win.
    newcastle just took the lead btw..

no you are wrong really we won since....than

Reds up against history in FA Cup. PDF Print E-mail
    Written by Jim Boardman
    Saturday, 18 February 2006
    According to Henry Winter from the Times, Liverpool’s chances of beating Manchester United today are extremely slim – if history is to be believed. Winter points out how Liverpool have not beaten United at Anfield since the nineteenth century in this competition, and it’s still a long time since they beat the enemy at all in this cup. Winter writes:

“The last time Manchester United lost at Anfield in the FA Cup, Queen Victoria was not amused. It was 108 years ago and United were in their early Newton Heath guise. Liverpool have overcome United in the Cup at Old Trafford, but that was when Lloyd George was at No 10, not Luis Garcia. It is just as well that Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher love a challenge because they are fighting history today.

“United have vanquished Liverpool in all seven ties since the Olympics were last in London, with six of the wins leading to Wembley finals, five of which were won.

“Charlie Mitten and company destroyed Liverpool in 1948, at Goodison. Bobby Charlton rifled in two classics at Anfield in 1960. Liverpool's dream of the 1977 Treble was ruined by Jimmy Greenhoff, who hurt them again two years later. And in 1985, Bryan Robson orchestrated even more misery for Liverpool.

“Eric Cantona brilliantly settled a humdrum 1996 final while late fourth-round swoops from Dwight Yorke and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in 1999 silenced Liverpool. They will hope today's passion play is not shaped by the past.”
  • anyways so west ham have a chance to win in the replay??
  • here it is black of white:

The record favours Manchester United because they have not lost an FA Cup match to Liverpool since 1921 and have won the trophy more times than any other:p:p
    but this season/time etc. wasn´t our ...
  • Alan smith will be missed up to nine months ....damn that´s really ....he will miss the world cup too ...
    no you are wrong really we won since....than
    thats what i said...we havent won in 85 years
    when i said we won..was refering to our win last night..:):):D:D
    and yes i also know Manure have won the FA Cup the most times...11 times to be exact
    but overall..we have won every other competition more than Manure.
    im not a newbie fan who just came out of a shell..so i know my stuff...dont worry..dont have to copy and paste me facts :)

as for Smith..even if he was fit..i doubt he would make the England squad.
    9 months is long..but he has the character to recover fast and hopefully doesnt have to retire

YNWA
  • shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    this is shearer's year.

mark my words.
    GEORDIE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • why do you doubt that but we don´t need to argue with that ...i hope everthing be ok with him even i hope his not getting any depression or something like that
    9 months without playing ...that will be a though work for manu to build him up than ...
  • by the way not only manu fans give a good round of applause olso liverpool fans
    that´s really fair ....and he thanked the manu and liverpool staff for fantastic treatment ...that´s how should it be -right...
    why do you doubt that but we don´t need to argue with that ...i hope everthing be ok with him even i hope his not getting any depression or something like that
    9 months without playing ...that will be a though work for manu to build him up than ...
    doubt it cos there are far better midfielders and forwards in England
    not to mention Fergie wouldnt even play him that often.

some good news

Alan Smith's agent Alex Black has played down suggestions the Manchester United midfielder's career is under threat.

The 25-year-old suffered a horrific injury after coming on as a substitute during United's FA Cup fifth round exit at Liverpool on Saturday.

After blocking a John Arne Riise free kick, Smith landed awkwardly and dislocated his ankle, which in turn caused his leg to break.

He faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines, while Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson commented the injury was 'one of the worst I've ever seen'.

But Smith's representative Black is confident that the former Leeds United ace will play again, although he is unsure when the England international will return.

"Certainly, from speaking to Alan, that's not been indicated to him at all (the injury being career threatening)," Black told Sky Sports News.

"He is a pretty tough character and is already talking about it. It is frustrating, but he will try and get back to fitness as soon as he can."

Smith has already had his ankle pushed back into place, while he is undergoing an operation on his broken leg on Sunday morning.

Black expanded on the injury situation and also conceded it will be around two months before the player can seriously commence his rehabilitation.

He added: "The latest situation is that everything went fairly well last night and they were able to put the ankle back in.

"They had the chance to X-ray and have a look at the break on the leg, which is being operated on this morning.

"It's hard to tell exactly how bad the damage will be to the ligaments on the ankle until it has all calmed down.

"The two injuries in themselves certainly aren't career threatening, but a combination of the two is a problem for the rehabilitation.

"He will be in a pot for six-to-eight weeks and won't be able to do a lot on rehab until after that when he will be starting on the road to recovery, hopefully.

"It looks like when he was landing, and put all the weight on his ankle, that's when the dislocation happened, and the force of that broke his leg. That's what I think happened."

Black revealed that Smith also wanted to pay tribute to the assistance he received from Liverpool and United staff, in addition to both clubs' fans.

He continued: "Even though he was a little bit delirious as he was coming off, he was able to recognise that not just Man United fans, but a lot of Liverpool fans, were giving him a round of applause.

"All the staff and various doctors have been fantastic and he wanted to say thank you to all those people."

YNWA
  • i just wrote spots from this but hey it´s ok ...good news are allways delightfull ;)
    thanx...
  • hamburg is leading
    and stuttgart is leading

:):)

2nd half
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    9 months without playing ...that will be a tough work for manu to build him up than ...
    Babyface Ole was out for 20 months or something ridiculous like that, right?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Hinny wrote:
    Babyface Ole was out for 20 months or something ridiculous like that, right?

yes it was really a long time right ...and he´s back ...
  • by the way hamburg won
    and stuttgart won
  • yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i´m to leazy to write this in my own word:

Anton Ferdinand is flattered to have attracted interest from Barcelona, but has no plans to quit West Ham United.

Spanish champions Barca have been watching the centre half this season, with reports suggesting they will make a summer bid.

New Hammers signing Lionel Scaloni claimed in the week that Ferdinand had been asking about Barca, whilst he also backed his team-mate to be a success at Camp Nou.

But Ferdinand, who signed a deal keeping him at Upton Park until 2010 in January, has brushed off suggestions he could leave The Premiership.

Instead, the newly-turned 21-year-old has pledged his future to The Hammers and is focused on helping the club into Europe.

"I've heard about it," January's Player of the Month told The Mail on Sunday regarding the Barcelona rumours.

"It's flattering to hear one of the best clubs in the world have come in, but I just play and concentrate on West Ham.

"I've signed a new deal here, we've a young squad and we've got years ahead of us.

"I can't see why we can't go on to bigger and better things."

Ferdinand has also been tipped to press for a place in England's World Cup squad, but he is happy to bide his time before receiving international recognition.

He added: "I keep hearing about England. If it happens for me, then I'm going to be over the moon, but I've got years ahead of me.

"In the next year, I would like to keep my consistency up, be more out of Rio's shadow.

"I'd like to be in Europe with West Ham and to be in and around the England squad."
    hmm not bad..drew Birmingham away for the next round of the FA Cup..
    so who did Manure get??! :D

YNWA

YNWA