The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    hahahahah you and 43,000 of us yesterday
    I should have guessed really..look at his other team Everton..AND!! look who he plays for
    haha..the boy has talent..but plays for the wrong clubs
    i'm actually quite happy for him that he has got his career on the right track and stayed out of trouble for awhile now.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • oh ok Lady G ;)

That little shit Rooney was at Ibrox yesterday..sitting in with the celtic fans :mad: not even VIP no no, sitting in Broomloan stand I can only imagine Roy got him the tickets lol

relly oh ok;)
    watching the West Ham game now
    as I predicted..Ashton and Harewood are starting up front :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    watching the West Ham game now
    as I predicted..Ashton and Harewood are starting up front :)

and i can´t watched it :(:(:(

but good start line;)
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha..the boy has talent..but plays for the wrong clubs
    i'm actually quite happy for him that he has got his career on the right track and stayed out of trouble for awhile now.

nope he plays for the right club ;)

but good how he went now ...
    and i can´t watched it :(:(:(

but good start line;)
    Harewood just scored

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Harewood just scored

that´s cool;)
    thanx for updating me bec. i´m not updated...
  • now they are on place no 6 ....but hey the match is 90 minutes ...so go west ham
  • seems like the west ham guys watched the hamburg match ...:D
    early goal and than trying but nothing else ....
    and a great deffence ...
  • bruce (birmingham ) get a yellow what did he do?
  • it really sounds like bad action (read it on a west ham side)
  • the second half just started go wet ham....
  • daily on for mullins wtf
  • wow goal he id it again-harewood...
  • wow ashton now
    west ham 3
    birmingham 0
    :D;):)
  • pardew must be proud of his boys
    and bruce his face must be priceless now
    :D:D:D
  • acctually west ham needs 18 goals to pass arsenal ...just for the record :D
  • four minutes fourth goal :D??
  • west ham won good job i think damn i didn´t see that ....rewievs please!!!
  • well tomorrow arsenal vs liverpool
    sorry :p:D
  • Ferdinand and Gabbidon made a good job too!!!
    well done boys;);)
    well tomorrow arsenal vs liverpool
    sorry :p:D
    Liverpool will have to win.
    not only for our 2nd place fight..but for Bob Paisley..will be his 10th year death annivesary

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    not only for our 2nd place fight..but for Bob Paisley..will be his 10th year death annivesary

and its bloody valentines and one of the most important fixtures in the prem. i hope you alll feel sorry for me as i will be eating a meal and being all romantic when my beloved liverpool are on......sob sob.........
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    fuck Valentine's....footie is more important than any woman :D
    will be watching the game and hopefully it will be worth it :)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    fuck Valentine's....footie is more important than any woman :D
    will be watching the game and hopefully it will be worth it :)

my life is more important than footie and it wouldnt be worth living if i didnt
    take her for a meal,i reckon i might be able to get away with it and catch the second half....depending on the score.......
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

ok ..so the fans will do minute of silence or something?..but they maybe loose ....who knows ....by the way it´s not only hsv oplaying on the 16th also VfB Stuttgart will face Middlesbrough

german genauhigkeit vs english roughness:D
    my life is more important than footie and it wouldnt be worth living if i didnt
    take her for a meal,i reckon i might be able to get away with it and catch the second half....depending on the score.......
    footie is part of my life so its as important haha
    i only missed one game for women and that was last season's defeat at the Riverside lol

YNWA
    ok ..so the fans will do minute of silence or something?..but they maybe loose ....who knows ....by the way it´s not only hsv oplaying on the 16th also VfB Stuttgart will face Middlesbrough

german genauhigkeit vs english roughness:D
    not sure if there will be a minute of silence..i'd like to think there would be

Stuttgart will hammer Boro! lol

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    not sure if there will be a minute of silence..i'd like to think there would be

Stuttgart will hammer Boro! lol

will see can´t watched it bec. i´m out for a movie ;)

well i hope it won´t be a dissaster for german foothball ;)