The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    well he wasnt that bad..haha...
    yeh i wonder whose the new boss as well since they already know who it is!

Le Guen has been mentioned from day 1, apparently Murray couldn't bring him here when he wanted, so thats why Eck is still there but i wouldn't be surprised if it's NOT him lol
    Major investments aswell..bring on the dosh i just hope they don't start messing with the stadium name etc :|

Fond memories of McLeish. His treble winning season, this years Champions League run, and his success in general. I feel his success outweighs the failure, and I will choose to remember him in that way. His time has probably been the hardest spell for any Rangers manager, and I feel he has performed that task admirably. Cheers Alex

eck5fx.png
  • hey wish you a great foothy weekend;)

hsv will beat mainz 05 i hope ..and de jong makes his first goal i really hope and the other hsv youngsters do it same way :D
    as you know i´m there:p
    ah and off course manu gonna win !!!
    so talk to you than maybe on sunday ...or monday(west ham gonna win on monday;))
  • hey anton is getting really a kind of leader of the kids club;)

he ´s warning his coleges not to loose their head better say not to take it so easy on monday vs birmingham.
    and i belive it would better for him to stay @west ham ...if barcelona really want him i belive he won´t do that ....i might be wrong ! for him i think it´s all about foothball not money etc.
  • ubs i foorget he ´s the player of the month january ;)
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Le Guen has been mentioned from day 1, apparently Murray couldn't bring him here when he wanted, so thats why Eck is still there but i wouldn't be surprised if it's NOT him lol
    Major investments aswell..bring on the dosh i just hope they don't start messing with the stadium name etc :|
    just hope it isnt Souness lol....
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • i just mention that not so many english players are playing in german foothball clubs what a pitty...:p
  • this is a good news:

Real Zaragoza are fined 600 euros by the Spanish Football Federation after their fans hurled racist abuse at Real Betis player Robert.

never give racist a chance !!!!
    woooo! Egypt leading 2-0 on penalties now
    Drogba missed :D:D:D:D
    great final so far!

EDIT:Egypt win!
    woo glad i watched this final!
    haahha so great to see Drogba sad :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    some good news as well..Stevie will be fit for Wigan and Crouch will be out injured.
    like Crouchie..but i think he needs a rest badly

YNWA
  • oh so bad ...but i´m glad nigeria made the tird place;)
    oh so bad ...but i´m glad nigeria made the tird place;)
    yep me too...very happy Ivory Coast din win.
    Drogba is the most irritating person ever.
    hate it when he celebrates

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yep me too...very happy Ivory Coast din win.
    Drogba is the most irritating person ever.
    hate it when he celebrates

so now as soon we can concentrate for the world cup;)
  • hey did you see the new pics of vic beckham? she did it for a swedish mac damn i try to paste them not possible she´s hot hot hot
    hey did you see the new pics of vic beckham? she did it for a swedish mac damn i try to paste them not possible she´s hot hot hot
    this one?
    http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=234a3_Victoria_GQ_1.jpg
    i think shes awfully hideous
    i like my women with flesh and not bones...shes got an ugly pig face as well.
    Beckham could do better!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    this one?
    http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=234a3_Victoria_GQ_1.jpg
    i think shes awfully hideous
    i like my women with flesh and not bones...shes got an ugly pig face as well.
    Beckham could do better!

no well on this new pics she has something even some ...you know ..she is good for him sometimes he just forget that;)
    no well on this new pics she has something even some ...you know ..she is good for him sometimes he just forget that;)
    ok think i know which one you're talking aboot
    still think shes fucking gross.
    Beckham is really good looking whereas Posh looks like...crap

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    ok think i know which one you're talking aboot
    still think shes fucking gross.
    Beckham is really good looking whereas Posh looks like...crap

she can look hot ;)
    but hey ok everybody got diffrent taste !!!

oh and here´s something:
    Ferdinand talks to his 'official paper' about impending fatherhood.

From NOTW:

Dad-to-be Rio Ferdinand last night cradled his lover's baby bump and sensationally confessed: "I've strayed in the past—but I'm going to be a family man now."

In an exclusive interview with the News of the World, the England ace admitted "succumbing" to other women during his five-year relationship with 25-year-old Rebecca Ellison.

"I'm not proud of it," said Rio, 27, as he cuddled Rebecca who is expecting their first child in the summer.

"You do get girls coming on to you and sometimes I admit I have succumbed. You are a young guy and there are temptations. Yeah, I've made mistakes—show me someone who hasn't.

"I'd like at least three or four. I'd love all boys so I can start my own five-a-side team. I'd go in goal," he said. "Really though, as long as the baby is healthy I don't mind if it's a boy or girl.

"I want a family which is the mirror-image of the way I was brought up —loads of love and fun and affection."
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I've made play-dough figures that look better than Posh.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    I've made play-dough figures that look better than Posh.
    lol good one..sadly you're right

YNWA
  • don´t be so mean ...................

• well i just read something i don´t like @all ...well ´bout anton leaving to barca it´s just not made yet bec. for Pardew the fee is really less to buy anton .
    and seems like the bit is very serious .and west ham just want to see more money that´s it !so nothing about the bala bla padrew made before ...it´s all about the money ...
    i don´t want anton to join barcelona !!!!!
    West Ham could do with the money....thats how they make tons of money from the youth system...Chelski have 3 great West Ham youngsters..so do the top teams in England.

Liverpool game just ended..not a bad game..just very happy we won
    credit to Wigan as well..they pressured Liverpool in the 2nd half.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    West Ham could do with the money....thats how they make tons of money from the youth system...Chelski have 3 great West Ham youngsters..so do the top teams in England.

Liverpool game just ended..not a bad game..just very happy we won
    credit to Wigan as well..they pressured Liverpool in the 2nd half.

Yeah, it wasn't our best performance but I guess we were due a bit of luck after our recent run. To be fair, although WIgan pressured they only had one decent chance at the beginning of the second half.

We just have keep winning - starting with the arse on Tuesday.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
    Yeah, it wasn't our best performance but I guess we were due a bit of luck after our recent run. To be fair, although WIgan pressured they only had one decent chance at the beginning of the second half.

We just have keep winning - starting with the arse on Tuesday.
    yeh thats the good thing...we din really have so much to do so the players will have sufficient rest for Tuesday
    Arse played well today....fantastic game at Highbury
    but what a shocker at the Riverside?!! Chelski lost 3-0 wow!
    now will be watching the Pompey Manure game..hope results there will suit us :)

YNWA
  • hey there manchester won :p
    pompey 1 United 3 :D

goals: 2 times ronaldo and 1 rooney

well didn´t follow the match couse i was in the stadium hamburg won 1:0
    medi ;)
    the first half was pretty well !!!in the 6th minutes the goal !!!the secong half hsv had much chances but didn´t take them :( so hsv won that counts a bremen lost (but not really happy bec. of last weeks accident of their goalkeeper reinke )..ah and it ´s
    Rafael van der Vaard 23th birthday so we where singing before the match startin ...he still has probs with his footh if i´m right ...but in two weeks he goes into the trainny (wow and than de jong and him and wicky and medi wow ...oh and it was so cool to see the coulors and brights of hsv fanclubs and we all singing screaming shouting and well drinking and eating and follow the match of course;) and i was a bit frozen lol
    chelsi lost cool but hey you won but today it doesn´t border me :D

so i hope west ham win on monday!!
  • and well i can never say in the stadium that i am a manu fan couse there is a special conection between liverpool and hamburg-Kevin Keegan(hsv 1977-1980)
    as i knew but i don´t know how deep the conection is now but one the fan club curve you see still the english flag ...oh and i was just @a hsv fan forum (lots of manu and liverpool and other english clubs supporters but if it comes to hsv there we win the way together lol)hey i love hamburg and manu
    when they ever meet up each other i know who i support than hamburg -but same if liverpool or any other english club or any other international club ...
  • Who cares it's Inter-Juve tomorrow everything else is just peanuts except Valencia-Barca and Rangers-Celtic...apart from those there aren't any other real games on Sunday
  • so on monday i try to catch to follow the west ham match
    than
    on Thursday
    UEFA Cup: FC Thun vs. Hamburger SV

and on saturday Fa cup and manu gonna win:p
    i feel it there is a chance to beat you

and hsv meet up with frankfurt on sunday

what a week
  • Well tomorrow is big enough...

Lady do u know how is the Werder Bremen goalkeeper doing? I saw him get injured last weekend and bleeding like hell is he ok?
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    but what a shocker at the Riverside?!! Chelski lost 3-0 wow!
    The right result. For the first time this season Boro's talent actually gelled. Stewart Downing plays well and the team wins. Really missed him this season, they have. No one ever doubted Boro has the talent on hand to avoid relegation. It was always a matter of when they'd play as a team, and it finally worked. Schwarzer's saves should bring his confidence back up.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110