Who will be relegated on Sunday?
    Bolton
    44.51%
    West Ham
    55.49%
    relegated?
    what the hell you talking aboot?
    wasnt this a poll from 2003?
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Liverpool can today confirm that Gabriel Paletta will join the club this summer, subject to a medical.
    Atletico Banfield centre-back Paletta, who is 20 tomorrow, has agreed a four-year deal with the Reds.

A star player in Argentina's under-20 World Championship triumph in 2005, the highly-rated youngster is regarded as a strong, decisive and robust defender.

Standing tall at over six foot and weighing in at 80kg, his services have been coveted by a host of top South American and European clubs.

Paletta will become the second Argentine to play for Liverpool, following in the footsteps of Mauricio Pellegrino.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool can today confirm that Gabriel Paletta will join the club this summer, subject to a medical.
    Atletico Banfield centre-back Paletta, who is 20 tomorrow, has agreed a four-year deal with the Reds.

A star player in Argentina's under-20 World Championship triumph in 2005, the highly-rated youngster is regarded as a strong, decisive and robust defender.

Standing tall at over six foot and weighing in at 80kg, his services have been coveted by a host of top South American and European clubs.

Paletta will become the second Argentine to play for Liverpool, following in the footsteps of Mauricio Pellegrino.

how tall are lfc now!! we should start nodding everysingle corner in from now on!!!

he shouold be a good signing,benitez has done well this month.......
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    how tall are lfc now!! we should start nodding everysingle corner in from now on!!!

he shouold be a good signing,benitez has done well this month.......
    its a shame we cant convert many headers into goals.
    especially Crouch..very disappointing with his headers..just arent strong enough.
    Rafa has signed some very good players..Paletta will be superb! and Agger so far has impressed me.
    all we need now is a proven goal scorer and 1 more right winger

YNWA
  • i am confussed now !!!Aren´t they playing vs each other in the fa cup???
    i am confussed now !!!Aren´t they playing vs each other in the fa cup???
    yes they are..but look at the poll you posted?
    its aboot relegation..and in 2003..those 2 teams were fighting for the last relegation place.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    its a shame we cant convert many headers into goals.
    especially Crouch..very disappointing with his headers..just arent strong enough.
    Rafa has signed some very good players..Paletta will be superb! and Agger so far has impressed me.
    all we need now is a proven goal scorer and 1 more right winger

im hoping god will start to come good the more games he gets,its just if benitez plays him enough,morientes was terrible last week,gerrard was quiet too.

agger has looked very impressive but its gonna take that to shift sami!!

i hope we get wright phillips in the summer now. gonzalez should be eager when he gets here.........
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    im hoping god will start to come good the more games he gets,its just if benitez plays him enough,morientes was terrible last week,gerrard was quiet too.

agger has looked very impressive but its gonna take that to shift sami!!

i hope we get wright phillips in the summer now. gonzalez should be eager when he gets here.........
    i think today the players will wake up.
    if Crouch plays..i think he will score.

like Agger alot..for me Sami blows hot and cold..but the best defender for me now is Finnan..consistent all the way

Gonzalez had a great debut last week in Spain..hope he does well here as well.
    SWP..if he still has his form..why not?

YNWA
    great we won :D
    but i must admit we should have won 3-0....very disappointed that we are still creating chances but not putting them in the net.
    Lehmann had a great game as well.

YNWA
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    The last time you guys went for an Argentine, you got Pellegrino.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    great we won :D
    but i must admit we should have won 3-0....very disappointed that we are still creating chances but not putting them in the net.
    Lehmann had a great game as well.

if our strikers could score that game would have been about 7-0,i think we comprehensively beat them,we dominated in pretty much every area,henry might aswel have been on the bench!

lil luis gets the winner,who would have thunk it!!

ah well not the best performance from the strikers but at least we got the win going into the weekend...and manure scum......
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Right i know it's a rumour..but rumours are fun :)
    So someone i know who knows someone who is in PR says..Arsenal are paying a newspaper to keep it out the news that Freddie and Reyes are having an affair..thats why Sol walked.. :|
    I guess it's quite plausable..dam Reyes am feckin jealous :D
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Right i know it's a rumour..but rumours are fun :)
    So someone i know who knows someone who is in PR says..Arsenal are paying a newspaper to keep it out the news that Freddie and Reyes are having an affair..thats why Sol walked.. :|
    I guess it's quite plausable..dam Reyes am feckin jealous :D
    plausable it is, ljunbergs a proper mincer methinks
    lol!
    Reyes and maybe someone else...Freddie is cool..he is a GN'R fan ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol!
    Reyes and maybe someone else...Freddie is cool..he is a GN'R fan ;)
    how the holy fuck do you know that???? I know stam is but.......
    elmer wrote:
    how the holy fuck do you know that???? I know stam is but.......
    he's very vocal aboot being a GN'R fan..and sometimes wears his few GN'R tees for autograph sessions etc.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he's very vocal aboot being a GN'R fan..and sometimes wears his few GN'R tees for autograph sessions etc.
    any other famous fans then......any new gnr updates thou font of axl info?
    elmer wrote:
    any other famous fans then......any new gnr updates thou font of axl info?
    many..but cant think of them off me head...
    well..New York post claims Axl played the cd for a club as a bribe to keep the club open til 8 am for his bday bash...and Axl is hopeful it will be out by the end of 06 if nothing unexpected happens..

sorry for going off topic guys :)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yes they are..but look at the poll you posted?
    its aboot relegation..and in 2003..those 2 teams were fighting for the last relegation place.

ok sorry my mistake!!!!so sorry but hey they will win-hopefully;);)
    Lionel Scaloni claims that Anton Ferdinand has already talked to him about a possible move to Primera giants Barcelona.

Scaloni knows the Spanish game inside out having joined West Ham from Deportivo La Coruna during the January transfer window and has revealed that Ferdinand is currently the butt of jokes from team-mates about the speculation linking him to Barca.

"When I arrived at West Ham, Anton Ferdinand told me that Barcelona wanted him," Scaloni explained to Mundo Deportivo.

"When we eat, the players make jokes about him having a future at Camp Nou. They tell me to teach him swear words in Spanish, and I remind him that Barca are the best team in the Spanish league."

However, the Argentine stopper, who has made a seamless transition to life in England, has extolled Ferdinand's virtues both on and off the pitch.

When quizzed whether Ferdinand had the quality to make the grade at Camp Nou, he had no doubts, even likening the youngster to current Barca idol Carles Puyol.

"He is a very extrovert person and is really helping me to integrate here. What's more, he plays next to me so we get on very well," he continued.

"If he were a different type of footballer I would have doubts (he would succeed at Barcelona), but that's not the case. He wasn't chosen as The Premiership's best player in January for nothing.

"He defends very well, sticks very close, is always on top of the forward and in English football you have to know how to mark well. He has a lot of similarities with Carles Puyol.

"He gives away very few fouls, his long passing is very good and he often goes up to get on the end of corners and free kicks."

YNWA
  • noooooooooooooooooo barca should leave their hands from him!!!!He should stay
    in / @west ham!!!and by the way he ´s playing style doesn´t fit to barca :p
    he should stay in the EPL and become a better player with age.
    then maybe think of a move abroad.
    look at Robbie Keane..he sucked balls at Inter Milan

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    he should stay in the EPL and become a better player with age.
    then maybe think of a move abroad.
    look at Robbie Keane..he sucked balls at Inter Milan

yea i agree with you!it´s his first year in the EPL and he´s young so he shouldn´t move so fast out of west ham !!!maybe in 2 or 3 years i think ...
    Liverpool Football Club and adidas have confirmed a new sponsorship deal which comes into effect from July 2006. Under the terms of the agreement, adidas will become the Official Sportswear Supplier to the Club.
    The partnership is a natural alliance between the number one football brand and the current UEFA Champions League winners, and will see Liverpool FC provided with the latest, most advanced sportswear.

Liverpool joins an exclusive list of Clubs who benefit from adidas' expertise including Real Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Ajax, Olympic Marseille and the recently signed Chelsea FC (season 2006/7).

Rick Parry, Chief Executive, Liverpool Football Club, said: "We had a very successful partnership with adidas in the 1980's and are delighted to be teaming up with them again. adidas has a fantastic football heritage and we know that we will work well together. We are looking forward to producing a range of products that the fans will be proud to wear."

Erich Stamminger, President and CEO of the adidas brand, added: "adidas has a long tradition of working with the top football clubs globally, and Liverpool has always been one of the World's leading teams. Most fans will know our previous proud heritage with the Club and that we have delivered some of their most iconic shirts to date. We are delighted to have the opportunity to reignite this relationship and build a long and dynamic partnership going forward."

YNWA
  • oh no that´s bad lol wow adidas i love it ....
  • i don´t know why but i think maybe anton leaves west ham to move to barcelona and i really ´ve a bad feeling about that ....

and by the way i just remeber some words that anton shouldn´t be so much in the spotlight /fokus in the media but all this happen now ....i hope this doesn´t change him bec. he seems to be a good,smart guy acctually
  • that´s a bit unfair or???:

the gaffa laughed off reports that Barcelona's rumoured interest in Anton Ferdinand was nothing more than newspaper talk. But the West Ham defender has taken the bait and, according to his team-mate Lionel Scaloni, is looking to a sunnier climate!

Scaloni, who is loan from Deportivo La Coruna, says Anton has been 'picking his brains' about life in Spain.

Scaloni: 'I've only been here a few weeks but Anton immediately impressed me with his questions about life in Spain, what Barcelona is like as a city and a club.

'He wants to learn some Spanish words and I'm happy to teach him. But when I asked him what it was about he admitted that it does seem that Barcelona are genuinely interested in signing him.'

oh boy he have to learn a lot so ferdinand has to stay in west ham ....amen!!!;)
  • poor performens by all german clubs in the uefa cup round 3 only schalke won
    bad ....