The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    no that´s not true
    and by the way some liverpool players,chelski players and others did worse before and you ain´t shouting .
    sorry i´ve to leave and do some for the goverment and i want money back;)

i totally dissagree that manu ain´t a bunch of holligans-never ...
    name me a few incidents? never have i watched a Liverpool player purposely try and injure players.
    Chelski yes..they do all the time...even that moron Lampard tried to injure Xabi Alonso for good

thats cos you're biased as i have said many times
    i'll raise me hands up when Liverpool do bad.
    the last real "hooligans" we had were Ruddock and Dicks and that was a pretty long time ago.
    now the only rough players we got are Stevie and Momo...but they arent malicious players..they are just hungry to win.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Heh, the Liverpool fans of the world cussed in unison when Essien tried to kill Didi Hamann.
  • Hinny wrote:

hey hey hey ..........:p:p
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    name me a few incidents? never have i watched a Liverpool player purposely try and injure players.
    Chelski yes..they do all the time...even that moron Lampard tried to injure Xabi Alonso for good

thats cos you're biased as i have said many times
    i'll raise me hands up when Liverpool do bad.
    the last real "hooligans" we had were Ruddock and Dicks and that was a pretty long time ago.
    now the only rough players we got are Stevie and Momo...but they arent malicious players..they are just hungry to win.

I´m forgetfull really sorry i´m not biased ...this match is over next we win again!!!:p
    by the way is rio than of for the CC Final?
    Hinny wrote:
    LOL!
    so hilarious...yet at the same time true...:)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • west ham 3
    arsenal 2
    surely not in my lifetime
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
    Gunners Hammered. Sounds good, doesn't it?
  • i can't remember when the hammers beat arsenal last, if they can keep this form up, the F A cup looks a realistic target. now i'm dreaming:)
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • i can't remember when the hammers beat arsenal last, if they can keep this form up, the F A cup looks a realistic target. now i'm dreaming:)

11 years ago :D;)
  • this pic says all or?:

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_12719.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=230&hei=270&rgn=0,0,0,0&cvt=jpeg

any news yet why he freak out???

damn something has happened i belive bec. he never would freak out like this if nothing was ....
    Souness sacked. Finally. No one likes seeing Newcastle suck as much as they have recently. Can't help but feel for the fans. Even if I can't understand them at all. The guy just won't resign no matter how much he stinks up the joint. That he lasted so long is nothing short of a miracle.
  • Premiership Fixtures

Saturday February 04
    Birmingham v Arsenal 15:00
    Bolton v Wigan Athletic 15:00
    Everton v Man City 15:00
    Man Utd v Fulham 17:15
    Middlesbro' v Aston Villa 15:00
    Newcastle v Portsmouth 15:00
    West Brom v Blackburn 15:00
    West Ham v Sunderland 15:00

and

Sunday February 05
    Chelsea v Liverpool 16:00
    Tottenham v Charlton 13:30

Wednesday February 08
    Charlton v Liverpool 20:00

hope liverpool loose both matches:p:p
  • DREAM TEAM RATINGS
    ARSENAL

WEST HAM

Jens Lehmann

Shaka Hislop

Kerrea Gilbert

Clive Clarke

Johan Djourou

Anton Ferdinand

Sol Campbell

Danny Gabbidon

Philippe Senderos

Paul Konchesky

Freddie Ljungberg

Yossi Benayoun

Abou Diaby

Hayden Mullins

Gilberto Silva

Nigel Reo-Coker

Robert Pires

Matty Etherington

Robin Van Persie

Marlon Harewood

Thierry Henry

Bobby Zamora
    SUBS
    Flamini (for Gilbert 27 mins) 5, Larsson (Campbell 46) 5, Bergkamp (Diaby 71) 6. Not used: Almunia, Hleb.

SUBS
    Newton (for Benayoun 66 mins) 6, Ashton (Zamora 73) 6, Fletcher (Clarke 76) 6. Not used: Bywater, Sheringham.
  • Premiership Fixtures

Saturday February 04
    Birmingham v Arsenal 15:00
    Bolton v Wigan Athletic 15:00
    Everton v Man City 15:00
    Man Utd v Fulham 17:15
    Middlesbro' v Aston Villa 15:00
    Newcastle v Portsmouth 15:00
    West Brom v Blackburn 15:00
    West Ham v Sunderland 15:00

and

Sunday February 05
    Chelsea v Liverpool 16:00
    Tottenham v Charlton 13:30

Wednesday February 08
    Charlton v Liverpool 20:00

hope liverpool loose both matches:p:p

now thats not very nice is it?!! :p

i hope rio gets sent off in the first minuete of both matches and then retires cos he has realised he is shit at football!!!!!!

;)
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • DREAM TEAM RATINGS
    BLACKBURN

MAN UNITED

Brad Friedel

Edwin van der Sar

Lucas Neill

Gary Neville

Andy Todd

Wes Brown

Ryan Nelson

Nemanja Vidic

Michael Gray

Patrice Evra

Steven Reid

Cristiano Ronaldo

Robbie Savage

Darren Fletcher

Tugay

Rio Ferdinand

Morten G. Pedersen

Kieran Richardson

David Bentley

Wayne Rooney

Shefki Kuqi

Louis Saha
    SUBS
    Emerton (for Tugay 45 mins) 6, Johnson (Bentley 90) 5, Mokoena (Savage 90) 5. Not used: Enckelman, Peter

SUBS
    Van Nistelrooy (for Richardson 54 mins) 8, Silvestre (Brown 76) 6, Park (Fletcher 55) 6. Not used: Howard, Pique.
    now thats not very nice is it?!! :p

i hope rio gets sent off in the first minuete of both matches and then retires cos he has realised he is shit at football!!!!!!

;)
    i actually hope he plays more often..with a blunder like him...we are sure to finish above Manure

lol Souness got the boot as well today

YNWA
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    what wicked games last night!!! Man u getting stuffed.....ha ha, and Liverpool, fucking hell what were they doing, was such bad luck, and bad cos the gap on chelski could have been bridged a little......Arsenal area bunch of fuckheads..........rios a tosser!!
    elmer wrote:
    what wicked games last night!!! Man u getting stuffed.....ha ha, and Liverpool, fucking hell what were they doing, was such bad luck, and bad cos the gap on chelski could have been bridged a little......Arsenal area bunch of fuckheads..........rios a tosser!!
    yeh was a disappointing game..if we had won,beaten Chelski then win the 2 games in hand..we would have been 7 points behind argh
    the players just couldnt finish....our early season problem is back...strikers arent doing the business...players too seemed to have their minds on Sunday's game instead.
    but like i have mentioned...a positive in the match was Agger...great player.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh was a disappointing game..if we had won,beaten Chelski then win the 2 games in hand..we would have been 7 points behind argh
    the players just couldnt finish....our early season problem is back...strikers arent doing the business...players too seemed to have their minds on Sunday's game instead.
    but like i have mentioned...a positive in the match was Agger...great player.
    who is sundays game? only saw the highlights but what an ending, if fowler had scored...............
    elmer wrote:
    who is sundays game? only saw the highlights but what an ending, if fowler had scored...............
    Sunday we are heading to Stamford Bridge...4 pm kickoff

argh Fowler scoring was such a teaser cos it was disallowed..got excited for nothing :(
    but yeh the second half was explosive especially towards the end.
    should have wrapped up the game by halftime then rest players

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Sunday we are heading to Stamford Bridge...4 pm kickoff

argh Fowler scoring was such a teaser cos it was disallowed..got excited for nothing :(
    but yeh the second half was explosive especially towards the end.
    should have wrapped up the game by halftime then rest players
    yeah I do hope they can topple chelsea
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i actually hope he plays more often..with a blunder like him...we are sure to finish above Manure

lol Souness got the boot as well today

you will not finsih above us nono and again no!!!
  • now thats not very nice is it?!! :p

;)

sssss he is not shit well but you´ve to say that nevermind for me he´s genious
    but in such like yesterday moments he´s like a volcano (and sometimes he missbehave what i don´t like) ..he´s so sexey grrr ;)
  • .rios a tosser!

no!!!(be careffull ););)

and don´t juse like f....etc. bec. i don´t want that this tread get closed or so ...
  • from a west ham board :

Anton and Gabidon were great last night saved our bacon!
  • Next up Sunderland at Home, then Birmingham at Home, then....

English FA Cup Bolton vs West Ham 18-02-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Everton 04-03-2006
    English Premier Bolton vs West Ham 11-03-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Portsmouth 18-03-2006
    English Premier Wigan vs West Ham 25-03-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Charlton 02-04-2006
    English Premier Chelsea vs West Ham 09-04-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Man City 15-04-2006
    English Premier Middlesbro vs West Ham 17-04-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Liverpool 22-04-2006
    English Premier West Brom vs West Ham 29-04-2006
    English Premier West Ham vs Tottenham 07-05-2006

Everybodies in our sights up to and including The Mugs

Very (wichtig)

There is also away to Man U to be rescheduled in there somewhere!!!!!

than i want to be in old trafford really!!!
    that would be amazing!!!