The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    crap! Murphy joined Sperms
    very hard to wear me Murphy 13 kit now :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    crap! Murphy joined Sperms
    very hard to wear me Murphy 13 kit now :(

what????? how could he,he was loved at charlton..................even by me!!!

superdan should come home and we can get the new and improved spiceboys going again!!

may even tempt jamie out of retirement!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    what????? how could he,he was loved at charlton..................even by me!!!

superdan should come home and we can get the new and improved spiceboys going again!!

may even tempt jamie out of retirement!!!
    yeh argh...Charlton are an alright team...but Sperms?! God i hate them even more now since Jol opened his big fat mouth aboot how he is better than Rafa
    but well since he did they been on a crappy run of form haha

Redders well..good decision to retire..play 1..injured for 20 :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh argh...Charlton are an alright team...but Sperms?! God i hate them even more now since Jol opened his big fat mouth aboot how he is better than Rafa
    but well since he did they been on a crappy run of form haha

Redders well..good decision to retire..play 1..injured for 20 :(

HA HA!! i know,still have a soft spot for harry jr.!!!

jol is just a sleazy dutch fatboy and wants to stop shouting his mouth off,his team are falling apart and he is the only one who cant see it!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    who cares about murphy? he wont be returning to liverpool at any rate, he aint up to the top echelons..............thats not to say that he's not a handy player but am surprised that spurs have taken him on......fuck d tots
    looks like "God" will only start on the bench tonight...Agger though is making his first team debut instead of Carra..interesting
    COME ON YOU REDS!

YNWA
  • come on red devils with this team it´s all great:

19 E. van der Sar
    2 G. Neville
    6 W. Brown
    0 N. Vidic
    3 P. Evra
    7 C. Ronaldo
    24 D. Fletcher
    5 R. Ferdinand
    23 K. Richardson
    8 W. Rooney
    9 L. Saha
    Substitutes
    13 J. Park
    28 G. Pique
    27 M. Silvestre
    10 R. van Nistelrooy
    1 T. Howard

and by the way happy birthday Giuseppe Rossi ;)
  • and anyways :West ham
    34 S. Hislop
    0 C. Clarke
    5 A. Ferdinand
    4 D. Gabbidon
    3 P. Konchesky
    15 Y. Benayoun
    17 H. Mullins
    20 N. Reo-Coker
    11 M. Etherington
    10 M. Harewood
    25 B. Zamora
    Substitutes
    13 S. Bywater
    26 S. Newton
    8 T. Sheringham
    0 C. Fletcher
    D. Ashton

but i guess no big chance for them to win vs arsenal but nobody knows lol
  • the kids club is leading 0:1 for west ham -cool!!!reo -coker....
  • West ham did it again !!!
    Arsenal 0
    west ham :2 (Zamora)
  • first i thought oh no bec. rovers first made a goal(35) but thanx god we have saha (38)
  • oh no rovers are leading again big mistake as i read from rio:(:(
    as i predicted....Manure still suck..so what if they can beat Chelski and Liverpool!
    as for Liverpool..we are playing well enough to win..but just arent scoring argh still 0-0 at halftime
    Agger is having a great debut too..cept for his sloppy clearance to Heskey

YNWA
    Blackburn lead 3-1 now wooo!
    Manure's game is live on cable but i rather watch Liverpool despite Manure losing haha :D:D:D

YNWA
  • oh no arsenal made it short 1:2 the star made it henry
    and rovers are still leading ohohoh noooooooo
  • oh damn rovers again 3:1 oh that doesn´t look good no way!!!
    oh damn rovers again 3:1 oh that doesn´t look good no way!!!
    just watched the halftime highlights for the Manure game..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    the 2nd goal..Rio back headed the ball over Van Der Sar and Bentley had an open goal tap in LOL!
    watching Van Der Sar and Rio argue after the goal was fantastic :D

YNWA
  • watching Van Der Sar and Rio argue after the goal was fantastic

not them again damn hope ferguson clear everthing and make the boys the hell on earth in this moment

and this is not fantastic
    did you see some parts of the arsenal -west ham match ?

and liverpool still have a draw 0:0:p:p
  • west ham can block arsenal really good but no way when henry comes lol

the deffence of west ham makes good job as it seems why not manu deffence today :(:(
  • i said just before no one can stop and block henry ...even not west ham deffence ....:(:(
  • West Ham are defending well and efficiently and Arsenal struggle to create chances...I guess Bergkamp should come on if nothing happens in the next ten minutes or

and manu oh what should i say :(:(:(
  • this hurts really hurts 4:1 rovers lead manu deffence is somewhere over the moon or what ever

and west ham hey the kids club can deffend !!!!!!
  • this hurts really hurts 4:1 rovers lead manu deffence is somewhere over the moon or what ever

and west ham hey the kids club can deffend !!!!!!

yep, poor manu, and liverpool 1 up, fowler is on the field, go fowler, go fowler, go.
    Salut baloo
  • again bentley what a f.....where is our deffence
    if i would be ferguson i would let them get on trainny til.....grrrrrrrrrr
    oh can that be we beat rovers two times and now -hello
    i´m pissed
  • and liverpool is leading this is not my day /night today
  • see just some minutes van nistelroy is in 3:2
  • in 3 minutes so two again and we lead go van!!
  • ashton is in(west ham)
  • burtschips wrote:
    yep, poor manu, and liverpool 1 up, fowler is on the field, go fowler, go fowler, go.

oh not poor we just need two goals now lol but hey liverpool is winning ohohoh nooooooooo
  • vidic got a yellow oh boy