The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• west ham leads arsenal
    arsenal 1:west ham 3 good job boys!!!

(wenger is a poor man tonight)
  • It's been a nightmare night for United's defence tonight

no comment no way i´m ...............
  • Ferdinand in trouble now as he loses his head a little and pushes over Pedersen... the ref shows him yellow...

(baby just do some yoga this will calm you down what is wrong??)
    grrrr no comment ....
  • Henry and van Persie in teh middle of a forest of legs but West Ham get the ball away again..(Rio this is a real good deffence tonight )
  • well i´m sorry ...deffence broke
    arsenal 2:West ham 3
  • west ham :

Headed away by Ferdinand but the pressure is at its climax on West Ham's goal...
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    oh my..what a game at Anfield..Alonso's own goal was just so cruel...
    when Fowler scored i was so happy!..too bad it was offside SIGH!
    ah well..ended 1-1 bad result
    watching the Manure game now..6 minutes of injury time?!!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • manu:Ferdinand sees red! He piles into Savage and the ref has no option but to dismiss him! The England man has lost the plot a little over the last few minutes! And of course Savage is making the most of his 'injury'!

:(:(:(:(

so how many matches he gonna be missed ???grrrr
  • Arsenal-West Ham 22:56 IT IS ALL OVER!!! West ham take all three points with their first win at Highbury in 11 years...More troubled times ahead for Arsenal while the Hammers will enjoy a great night for them!!!

i belive soo !!!!
  • Liverpool-Birmingham 90+3' That's it from Anfield. Mr Rennie blows for full time. Birmingham have got away with that one...an own goal by Alonso in the dying minutes gives Steve Bruce's men a share of the spoils

(1:1)
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh my..what a game at Anfield..Alonso's own goal was just so cruel...
    when Fowler scored i was so happy!..too bad it was offside SIGH!
    ah well..ended 1-1 bad result
    watching the Manure game now..6 minutes of injury time?!!

right!!!..................
  • All over in Manchester... a convincing win for City, but Graeme Souness has real cause for concern after that performance.... it finishes 3-0 to City!

Aston Villa-Chelsea 90 It's full time at Villa Park as Mr Styles blows his whistle. A deserved point for Villa as the second half was all theirs.

Portsmouth-Bolton 90' It's full time at Portsmouth. Portsmouth getting a share of the spoils after a late goal by Karadas.
  • lackburn-Man United 90'+6 All over at Ewood Park! What a great game! Rovers gain revenge for their Cup exit thanks to a David Bentley hat-trick!

well now you will (cheat on me)

our deffence was out of nowwhere and out of control(Rio)
    i´m so diss...but hey saturday hope we win !!!
  • 1 Chelsea 63 24 20 3 1 50 13 37
    2 Man United 48 24 14 6 4 45 24 21
    3 Liverpool 45 22 13 6 3 30 13 17
    4 Tottenham Hotspur 41 24 11 8 5 31 20 11
    5 Wigan Athletic 38 24 12 2 10 29 30 -1
    6 Arsenal 37 23 11 4 8 36 19 17
    7 Bolton Wanderers 37 22 10 7 5 28 21 7
    8 Blackburn Rovers 37 23 11 4 8 31 28 3
    9 West Ham 35 24 10 5 9 34 34 0
    10 Manchester City 34 24 10 4 10 33 27 6
    11 Charlton Athletic 30 22 9 3 10 27 31 -4
    12 Everton 30 24 9 3 12 17 32 -15
    13 Fulham 29 24 8 5 11 28 32 -4
    14 Aston Villa 27 24 6 9 9 27 33 -6
    15 Newcastle United 26 23 7 5 11 20 28 -8
    16 Middlesbrough 25 23 6 7 10 30 40 -10
    17 West Bromwich 23 24 6 5 13 21 32 -11
    18 Birmingham City 20 23 5 5 13 21 32 -11
    19 Portsmouth 18 24 4 6 14 17 40 -23
    20 Sunderland 9 23 2 3 18

but it ´s no good for us bec. ...you know why :(:(
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Man, it's games like this (the Manure one) that makes me love the game. Even when Fergie plays Rio in midfield, he still manages to give us defensive howlers. Nice header, Rio, ya dolt. For good measure, he gets a red and Manure lose to a hat trick by an Arse reject. Does it get any better? I think not.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    haha..well alittle upset cos we din beat Brums but wow..Manure sure made me day...Rio's performance was a disaster :D
    i can watch Blackburn's 2nd goal on repeat for days!
    Bentley scoring a hat trick too..ARSE-anal must be kicking themselves haha..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    Arse are fine in attack. In defence? Campbell's performance outdid Rio's for hilarity. Should be fun to see what happens after he threw a tanty for being subbed at half time and packed his bags and headed home. Can't blame him. If I stank as much as he did, I'd wanna go hide at my own million dollar pad, too.
  • Hinny wrote:
    Man, it's games like this (the Manure one) that makes me love the game. Even when Fergie plays Rio in midfield, he still manages to give us defensive howlers. Nice header, Rio, ya dolt. For good measure, he gets a red and Manure lose to a hat trick by an Arse reject. Does it get any better? I think not.

i didn´t see the match just read ....but the first half was a dissaster or?where they on the pitch!so how long rio is off?-this is not good for us!!!
    but the team spirit is there and that´s fine ...

A red devil after death!!!!

and i´ve heard that West ham beat a well playing arsenal !!!;)
  • United ban TV in Neville protest

Feb 1 2006

Daily Post

MANCHESTER United's players have begun a seven-day TV interview ban in protest of the coverage given to Gary Neville's controversial celebrations against Liverpool.

The United skipper faces a FA improper conduct charge after he sprinted 60 yards to celebrate wildly in front of Liverpool fans, following team-mate Rio Ferdinand's last-gasp winner at Old Trafford.

Neville and his team-mates are apparently unhappy with the amount of times his shirt-pulling, fist-pumping celebration has been shown and refused to talk to the cameras after the FA Cup victory over Wolves on Sunday.

Greater Manchester Police registered its concern over Neville's actions who has since lodged an appeal. If he is banned, he will miss United's fifth-round cup tie with Liverpool at Anfield on February 18.
    i didn´t see the match just read ....but the first half was a dissaster or?where they on the pitch!so how long rio is off?-this is not good for us!!!
    but the team spirit is there and that´s fine ...

A red devil after death!!!!

and i´ve heard that West ham beat a well playing arsenal !!!;)
    wow this is the first time i see a Manure fan smile when West Ham win..amazing..:rolleyes:
    Liverpool din even lose and i dont have the mood to even eat :(

but yes...Rio sucked the whole game..i hope he gets a longer ban cos i think he purposely tried to injure Savage...beautiful game has no place for such hooligans.

YNWA
    The Arse lineup featured such superstars as Kerrea Gilbert, Sebatian Larsson, and their new boys, Johan Djourou and Vassi Diaby. They had about 66% possession, but once West Ham managed to string a few passes together and bear down on the defenders, the Arse back four turned to crap. The commentators got it on the mark when they said these fellas have not a single big of intimidation in them. Mention Adams, Keown, Dixon, Winterburn, and attackers will think, crap, let's just pass it around in midfield and not attack. West Ham played a fine counter-attacking game. Arse were, well, shit.

It's a 2 yellow -> red, so Rio will be gone for 3 matches. Manure were absolutely played off the pitch in the first half. Savage and Tugay owned the midfield. Ronaldo was a threat, but as usual he runs and jinks and goes past 3 players before he realised he'd dribbled to a dead spot with no options at all.
    thats why i dont get ARSE-anal..instead of spending money on an established defender..they go out and buy 2 more strikers when they have talent of abundance in that area.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    wow this is the first time i see a Manure fan smile when West Ham win..amazing..:rolleyes:
    Liverpool din even lose and i dont have the mood to even eat :(

but yes...Rio sucked the whole game..i hope he gets a longer ban cos i think he purposely tried to injure Savage...beautiful game has no place for such hooligans.

but when they play vs manu my heart beats for manu no question and manu would beat them ;)
    let´s say i´ve sympaty for west ham

oh no it´s better you eat try!!!
    that´s not true but you´ve to say that ...rio ain´t a holigan ...just one match he be missed i hope just one!
    and by the way i´ve seen awfuler stuff made by other players from diffrent team and they didn´t get anything!!!
    but when they play vs manu my heart beats for manu no question and manu would beat them ;)
    let´s say i´ve sympaty for west ham

oh no it´s better you eat try!!!
    that´s not true but you´ve to say that ...rio ain´t a holigan ...just one match he be missed i hope just one!
    and by the way i´ve seen awfuler stuff made by other players from diffrent team and they didn´t get anything!!!
    if you ask me..intend is the worst offence in soccer...he had then intention to injure Savage..bloody disgrace..Savage isnt a saint but at least he din go all out to injure Rio.
    Manure are all a bunch a hooligans since the old days.

YNWA
  • It's a 2 yellow -> red, so Rio will be gone for 3 matches. Manure were absolutely played off the pitch in the first half. Savage and Tugay owned the midfield. Ronaldo was a threat, but as usual he runs and jinks and goes past 3 players before he realised he'd dribbled to a dead spot with no options at all.

sorry but how st...is that ..if you´ve got a yellow ...sorry i´m a bit pissed now ...three matches not now ...we don´t need that ..played of the pitch right words

i can´t understand ...Rio played genious matches before and now this ...come on ...
    Rio can learn a thing or two from Daniel Agger..wow that boy is talent!
    he can even go forward as well!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    if you ask me..intend is the worst offence in soccer...he had then intention to injure Savage..bloody disgrace..Savage isnt a saint but at least he din go all out to injure Rio.
    Manure are all a bunch a hooligans since the old days.

no that´s not true
    and by the way some liverpool players,chelski players and others did worse before and you ain´t shouting .
    sorry i´ve to leave and do some for the goverment and i want money back;)

i totally dissagree that manu ain´t a bunch of holligans-never ...
  • what Daniel Agger:lol: i think he have to learn from rio:p