The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    thread is just getting gay with Manure news that noone cares aboot :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:

when you talk about liverpool i never say it´s gay :p

by the way manu will win and before that west ham too!!!
    when you talk about liverpool i never say it´s gay :p

by the way manu will win and before that west ham too!!!
    yeh cos there actually a good fanbase of Liverpool fans here who actually care!
    noone in this board cares for Manure

oh so now West Ham too..lol..damn i always had a soft spot for them but if you're gonna start posting every little thing aboot them and Anton i'm gonna get sick of them :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

LOL i don't have much hatred against any Premiership team probably because i live so far away from England. I just like to follow as much as i can.

Man Utd just seems to be a team like Real Madrid that just gathers (young) individuals to important roles who are like cancer when things don't work. Ferdinand,Smith,Ronaldo (sorry lady),Rooney....

In Real only players with some heart are Raul,Casillas,Gravesen (who's sitting on the bench all the time) Recently they acquired Cassano, one young arrogant fool more...
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh cos there actually a good fanbase of Liverpool fans here who actually care!
    noone in this board cares for Manure

oh so now West Ham too..lol..damn i always had a soft spot for them but if you're gonna start posting every little thing aboot them and Anton i'm gonna get sick of them :(

some are here sometimes :p
    a bit but my biggest are manu and hsv off course
    you won´t get sick of them i just post when they play (oh they play often ubs:D)
  • "GOD" has come home!!! robbie fowler has come back to anfield on loan!!!

oh my god!!! cant believe it!! never thought we'd see him in a red shirt again! if only we'd had him last week!!

im so happy,that has made my day!!!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    "GOD" has come home!!! robbie fowler has come back to anfield on loan!!!

oh my god!!! cant believe it!! never thought we'd see him in a red shirt again! if only we'd had him last week!!

good for you guys but i guess bad for us ...
    "GOD" has come home!!! robbie fowler has come back to anfield on loan!!!

most shocking transfer ever but one that am so happy aboot!
    fuck Owen..Fowler is the real deal..im very excited and cant wait to see him partner Crouch upfront!
    weird but..wow! i dont mind a permanent move later in June! :D but well free transfer til the summer for now
    wonder what his number will be since 9 and 23 are taken

YNWA
    LOL i don't have much hatred against any Premiership team probably because i live so far away from England. I just like to follow as much as i can.

Man Utd just seems to be a team like Real Madrid that just gathers (young) individuals to important roles who are like cancer when things don't work. Ferdinand,Smith,Ronaldo (sorry lady),Rooney....

In Real only players with some heart are Raul,Casillas,Gravesen (who's sitting on the bench all the time) Recently they acquired Cassano, one young arrogant fool more...

well you ´ve your view and i´ve mine ...i try to follow foothball all around the world as good i can but in my heart i just support two teams as you know...and some intrest in other teams world around
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    most shocking transfer ever but one that am so happy aboot!
    fuck Owen..Fowler is the real deal..im very excited and cant wait to see him partner Crouch upfront!
    weird but..wow! i dont mind a permanent move later in June! :D
    wonder what his number will be since 9 and 23 are taken

cisse will be gone soon and anyway i think he should give up his number for the legend that is god!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    cisse will be gone soon and anyway i think he should give up his number for the legend that is god!!!
    Cisse's in a mess huh..first the bad game against Manure..then his arrest..rough week for the lad

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Cisse's in a mess huh..first the bad game against Manure..then his arrest..rough week for the lad

Why was he arrested?
    ok ´ve to do some house stuff bec. non foothball player would do that for me !!!!

so my results for my teams;);):

Nürnberg vs HSV 0:3
    Wolves vs Manchester United 0:2
    west ham vs rovers:4:2

(i don´t bet ok....)
  • Why was he arrested?

he assaulted his wife jude or whatever her name is.
    yeh name's Jude..ah well..overall a bad week for the whole team..a win against Pompey will bring the spirits up for the Chelski game
    COME ON YOU REDS!

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh name's Jude..ah well..overall a bad week for the whole team..a win against Pompey will bring the spirits up for the Chelski game
    COME ON YOU REDS!

still cant believe he missed that sitter. we should be still on our unbeaten run now.

cisse has swapped with kewell as the most despised man in liverpool at the moment!!
  • he assaulted his wife jude or whatever her name is.

Heh, thought it had to had something to do with a woman

Maybe he just couldn't score or find the spot
    still cant believe he missed that sitter. we should be still on our unbeaten run now.

cisse has swapped with kewell as the most despised man in liverpool at the moment!!
    if we were really good enough..we would have won the game even if Cisse had missed the chance.Gerrard performed just as bad too but noone will say it cos everyone's got their mouth on his ass..end of the day..team lost..unfair to blame just one player.

even Kewell..all his haters were very unfair and im glad they are starting to eat their words.
    now just hope we can get back our run and finish 2nd.
    a positive sign is Manure are back to their crap from judging from the Blackburn game

YNWA
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    englands group is a relative piece of piss when compared with others....... always seems the way, republics group is fuckin impossible, and france and italy drawn together...wow......steve staunton was quoted saying that its a bonus for eire that they havent any long trips, I suppose you dont wanna spend too long on journeys when you have little chance anyways.............................
    he was cautioned after questioning last night for assault on his pregnant wife with whom he only was married to last july......
    elmer wrote:
    englands group is a relative piece of piss when compared with others....... always seems the way, republics group is fuckin impossible, and france and italy drawn together...wow......steve staunton was quoted saying that its a bonus for eire that they havent any long trips, I suppose you dont wanna spend too long on journeys when you have little chance anyways.............................
    im hopeful Ireland and Italy will qualify..Ireland have proven at times they can play well with the big boys..just need to be consistent.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im hopeful Ireland and Italy will qualify..Ireland have proven at times they can play well with the big boys..just need to be consistent.
    I agree, but at present their squad isnt what it was a couple of years back
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    if we were really good enough..we would have won the game even if Cisse had missed the chance.Gerrard performed just as bad too but noone will say it cos everyone's got their mouth on his ass..end of the day..team lost..unfair to blame just one player.

even Kewell..all his haters were very unfair and im glad they are starting to eat their words.
    a positive sign is Manure are back to their crap from judging from the Blackburn game

cisse shouldnt have missed the chance though,gerard was bad but he didnt have a clear chance to poke the ball home from two yard(which im sure he would have)

fair play,kewell is making me eat my words,we are yet to see if it stays with him. thing is we knew it was there all along,he just has to be consistent with it now.

something cisse needs too consistency..............
    AxlUlrich wrote:

we will finsih 2nd belive it or not .....´bout the crap i can´t and don´t belive it
    we will finsih 2nd belive it or not .....´bout the crap i can´t and don´t belive it
    you're biased thats why..Reid's goal was thanks to comical defending by Manure
    at least i can admit when Liverpool play bad.

YNWA
    cisse shouldnt have missed the chance though,gerard was bad but he didnt have a clear chance to poke the ball home from two yard(which im sure he would have)

fair play,kewell is making me eat my words,we are yet to see if it stays with him. thing is we knew it was there all along,he just has to be consistent with it now.

something cisse needs too consistency..............
    Stevie just goes missing in the big league games...we got 2 massive games coming up..Chelski and ARSE-anal..we definitely need him and everyone to be in top form

Cisse is a very poor finisher of the ball as well...definitely hasn't lived up to his hype..he still has 4 months to rescue his Liverpool career..i hope he can.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    you're biased thats why..Reid's goal was thanks to comical defending by Manure
    at least i can admit when Liverpool play bad.

well last match we didn´t play bad but around some we did play bad ....
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    The former England international left Anfield for Leeds in November 2001, but his career went full circle on Friday as he completed a shock move to Liverpool from Manchester City.

Fowler is looking to hit the ground running, but admits he is still in a state of shock.

"It hasn't sunk in yet," he told Liverpool's website after signing his contract. "Just to travel back to Anfield was great and to actually get into the office and obviously put pen-to-paper was something that I have wanted to happen for a long time.
    Robbie will be wearing the number 11 !
    he signed for Liverpool when he was 11 as well...so there is some signficance.

YNWA
    sounds so....

by the way wolves 2 west ham 4 ;););)

watched the newcastle match lol

and today we will win i can feel that!!!

and arsenal lost???