The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    parel jam wrote:
    Just heard it...haven't seen it...congrats.
    Thank you...here you can watch the match http://goalzzz.50webs.com/2006-2007/gro-psv.html
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you...here you can watch the match http://goalzzz.50webs.com/2006-2007/gro-psv.html
    I will wait for tonight's show...thanks anyway
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • West Ham have sacked Alan Pardew! About time too.
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    well the mighty Boca Juniors only needed a draw in their last 2 games to win the championship
    but surprisingly the lost both games!!! against shitty teams and now they have to play a one
    game final against Veron's Estudiantes this wednesday.... good luck Pearl_Juli
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    Towerman wrote:
    well the mighty Boca Juniors only needed a draw in their last 2 games to win the championship
    but surprisingly the lost both games!!! against shitty teams and now they have to play a one

Yes I know...is embarrasing :o...but I'm still "bostera" :p
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
    Towerman wrote:
    I thought the coach would quit if they didn't make it in these last two matches??? Did he quit???
    Klumpie wrote:
    I thought the coach would quit if they didn't make it in these last two matches??? Did he quit???

bye, bye Lavolpe.... Estudiantes 2 - Boca 1
    I'm speechless to say the least
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Anybody watching the FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2006 ?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    brhf9 wrote:
    Anybody watching the FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2006 ?

I'm gonna try to wake up at 5am this morning to watch the Barcelona vs America game..., though really I'm just waiting for the final this sunday. Barcelona vs Inter. Sad that Inter has sold most of their stars that won the Libertadores Cup.
  • PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    Klumpie wrote:

Yes, he quit. I'm so sad because Boca couldn't win at least one of last two games :(, but Estudiantes is a true champion.

Now, I have to take all the jokes...from everybody :o San Lorenzo's, River's fans...etc...
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    The 'world's biggest derby' :D this Sunday at Ibrox, i will be in my usual seat shouting like fuk yaaasssssssss
    Towerman wrote:
    I'm gonna try to wake up at 5am this morning to watch the Barcelona vs America game..., though really I'm just waiting for the final this sunday. Barcelona vs Inter. Sad that Inter has sold most of their stars that won the Libertadores Cup.

Barcelona played well today, esp. Deco and Ronaldinho. Internacional is gonna have big troubles on Sunday if they play the way they did against Al Ahly.

inappropriate post.

Wow that isn't very good of Boca, really bad of them that they didn't finished it in the last 2 matches. :(
  • How does it work this season? Last season it was straight knockout.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Inter 1 - Barcelona 0
    Yeah, despite the low score i thought it was a good game. Barcelona's defense is not as good as their attack, so when they don't score...

And Iarley, from Inter, who used to play for Boca, was the man of the match.

And don' t forget to mention, 2 Brazilian teams in a roll. I think Sao Paulo and Internacional can play for the title in any Euro league or championship.

inappropriate post.

Congrats to the Internacional supporters.

Today there was another intresting match:
    13:30 FT' Rangers 1 : 1 Celtic
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Rangers were the better team in the 2nd half, although celtic should have had a penalty earlier on according to the radio commentators and everyone ive talked to. 1-1 is still a decent result for Celtic, no real use to rangers, although im sure they'll be happy with a point. Still a 16 point difference between them though, and they are two points behind aberdeen.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
    brhf9 wrote:
    And Iarley, from Inter, who used to play for Boca, was the man of the match.

yeah he had a great game, made puyol look like shit a couple of times.... Deco getting the key for the Toyota was complete bullshit
  • Towerman wrote:
    yeah he had a great game, made puyol look like shit a couple of times.... Deco getting the key for the Toyota was complete bullshit

Why is that because he didn't deserve it, or because it is a silly thing to do?:D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Why is that because he didn't deserve it, or because it is a silly thing to do?:D

he didn't deserve it at all, I'm not saying he played bad or anything but c'mon, Inter won the cup so give the damn car to one of their players. It was clear that Iarley was the man of the match.
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    talkin´ about champions league the next matches start again in february, that´s too long man... manchester united and liverpool are playing a great soccer, but i think barcelona will repeat as a champions league winners......... let´s go barca...
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Towerman wrote:
    he didn't deserve it at all, I'm not saying he played bad or anything but c'mon, Inter won the cup so give the damn car to one of their players. It was clear that Iarley was the man of the match.
    was shocked Deco won too..
    ah well just glad Barca lost :D
    they better get used to it with Liverpool coming up ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Three FIFA Club World Cups and, three champions from Brazil.....
    "O mundo do faz de conta é uma verdadeira mentira...!"
  • Anyone got a link to the FIFA World Club Championship?
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Anyone got a link to the FIFA World Club Championship?

http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,CWC2006,00.html?comp=CWC&year=2006

My Corinthians was be the first World Club Champion recognized by the FIFA.... =D
    http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,CWC2006,00.html?comp=CWC&year=2006

My Corinthians was be the first World Club Champion recognized by the FIFA.... =D

You must be kidding, right? Right?

inappropriate post.

• brhf9 wrote:
    You must be kidding, right? Right?

Me....? =/

The history said that.....
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Liverpool vs ARSE-anal in the League cup tonight..can't wait!
    though it will probably be a weakened side playing.

Cannavaro named Fifa player of the year..no surprise..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool vs ARSE-anal in the League cup tonight..can't wait!
    though it will probably be a weakened side playing.

Cannavaro named Fifa player of the year..no surprise..
    Yo Axl! Stevie G. was in the top 20 wasn't he? I know I saw his and Lampards' names on the list.

And Sunday was very good. Although Charlton are a bit of an easy team to beat at the moment. Should be a goodun tonight though. Start making a nice gap.