The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Towerman wrote:
    2:1 Pizarro who's in incredible form rigth now....

sorry ladygooddiva

it´s okey we lost again and i think just the last two matches than good bye doll:(:( bec. than in summer good bye vdv :(:(
    all is so sad we where a powerfull team but than some f....clubs both of our deffence (it was the best over here)...the new season began with a lot of injurys,too and it didn´t stop:(:( place 17 ...and no international etc. nothing to say
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    PSV won with 5-0 from Utrecht, here can you find the goals.
    http://goalzzz.50webs.com/2006-2007/psv-utr.html
  • Klumpie wrote:
    PSV won with 5-0 from Utrecht, here can you find the goals.
    http://goalzzz.50webs.com/2006-2007/psv-utr.html

congrates !!!!Wow not like us :D
    next match vs Bochum won´t be a nice match only fight for staying in the 1st....
    congrates !!!!Wow not like us :D
    next match vs Bochum won´t be a nice match only fight for staying in the 1st....
    Thank you!
    Yesterday I've seen the first hour of HSV-Bayern and HSV played pretty well and Bayern was bad. I wanted to see the rest of the match, but the company stopped the broadcast. So I didn't see the goals of Bayern.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you!
    Yesterday I've seen the first hour of HSV-Bayern and HSV played pretty well and Bayern was bad. I wanted to see the rest of the match, but the company stopped the broadcast. So I didn't see the goals of Bayern.

yes but than makaay started the show ...a mistake of reinhart i think ...and second half there was no power in the hsv game even vdv was pretty bad ..only mathjisen was fighting and screaming...
    yes but than makaay started the show ...a mistake of reinhart i think ...and second half there was no power in the hsv game even vdv was pretty bad ..only mathjisen was fighting and screaming...
    Hmmm weird, they were really better then Bayern. I think the confidence is too low at HSV. Also if you see the eyes of Doll, he really don't know what to do anymore. But if you play every match as the first hour then you can easily win some matches, but it seems you guys be affraid to take the lead.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Hmmm weird, they were really better then Bayern. I think the confidence is too low at HSV. Also if you see the eyes of Doll, he really don't know what to do anymore. But if you play every match as the first hour then you can easily win some matches, but it seems you guys be affraid to take the lead.

yes that´s right!!!of course not it seems nobody does! the problem is that the players are afraid to much to play or better say to fight ...really Angsthasen!!!
    yes that´s right!!!of course not it seems nobody does! the problem is that the players are afraid to much to play or better say to fight ...really Angsthasen!!!
    Angsthasen :D nice expression

In Holland we say:

Als er 1 schaap over de dam is, dan volgen er meer.

And that's the truth: if there is one mental victory, then there will follow more. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Angsthasen :D nice expression

In Holland we say:

Als er 1 schaap over de dam is, dan volgen er meer.

And that's the truth: if there is one mental victory, then there will follow more. ;)

well what else should i say? this is the right word i think nothing else...

now it´s just a fight ....i hope;)
  • by the way does anybody know more ´bout Kevin Nolan from Bolton ...???
    by the way does anybody know more ´bout Kevin Nolan from Bolton ...???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Nolan
  • Klumpie wrote:

thank you but well not a player for us:D or???
    thank you but well not a player for us:D or???
    I don't think he will move to HSV, just because you earn more money in England. ;) But I don't know him really.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I don't think he will move to HSV, just because you earn more money in England. ;) But I don't know him really.

yeap that´s true and the premier is more popular ....well he seems to fit here ;) but maybe not ....
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    yeap that´s true and the premier is more popular ....well he seems to fit here ;) but maybe not ....
    Nolan is rumored to be leaving Bolton for Everton in January but i hope he stays at Bolton
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nolan is rumored to be leaving Bolton for Everton in January but i hope he stays at Bolton
    Is he an Goodison guy or an Anfield guy???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Is he an Goodison guy or an Anfield guy???
    he's a Liverpool fan..so would be gutted if a quality player like him joined our rivals.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he's a Liverpool fan..so would be gutted if a quality player like him joined our rivals.
    Oh yeah, that would be very weak of him. If you are a Liverpool fan then your not gonna play for Everton. But it's all about the money, so it wouldn't surprise me.

By the way:
    '70 Sparta - Ajax 2:0

GOALS
    Yuri Rose 35
    Sjaak Polak (pen) 60

RED CARDS
    Wesley Sneijder 18

20 minutes to go, whuahahaha :D
  • AxlUlrich wrote:

well he is a liverpool fan right ...mhhh than he better joins us;)
  • there our world was allright :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYa-54Zr1I
    well he is a liverpool fan right ...mhhh than he better joins us;)
    i think it's more likely to see Nolan retire than play in Hamburg..don't see him moving to any club outside of England anytime soon.

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think it's more likely to see Nolan retire than play in Hamburg..don't see him moving to any club outside of England anytime soon.

okey well maybe when he gets older;)
    Psv 14 37
    Aja 14 31
    Az 13 29
    Twe 14 28
    Fey 14 26
    Gro 13 24
  • that´s nice for you;)
    well where we are i don´t need to show that right...:(:(:(
    that´s nice for you;)
    well where we are i don´t need to show that right...:(:(:(

Thank you, this is the final ranking after this weekend. AZ won today, Ajax lost, Feyenoord lost, Twente won and PSV won. 5 points is the gap, normally we don't give this away.

PSV 14 37
    AZ 14 32
    AJAX 14 31
    TWENTE 14 28
    FEYENOORD 14 26
    GRONINGEN 14 24
    RODAJC 14 21
    HEERENVEEN 13 20
    UTRECHT 14 17
  • i belive you won´t give pioints away ;)
    I'm going to watch ManU-Chelsea
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I'm going to watch ManU-Chelsea

have fun i can´t watch it but anyways there is just one club who needs my support that´s HSV;);)

and as a hsv fan i could just support one club in england;)
  • yea and Boulahrouz is on the bench ...he should suffer there:D:D
  • seems saha is back ...1:0 Manu