The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    yeap nothing wrong with that...
    well no news are good news but i am glad if there is the winterbreak allready ...but in our luck time maybe a player will get an injury by decoring the christmas tree or something like that ...there was an old injury story from kevin keen (in the bathtup)
    hahaha, well there are more stories about weird injuries.
  • lol i belive so ...by the way fillinger is out for 6 weeks ...he will have an operation soon ...he has a rupture of the meniscus .....oh boy this is just to scream ....
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    The Prem tonight!

Aston Villa v Man City, 19:45
    Bolton v Chelsea, 20:00
    Fulham v Arsenal, 19:45
    Liverpool v Portsmouth, 20:00
    Man Utd v Everton, 20:00
    FIFA World Player of the Year Shortlist

is

Ronaldihno

Cannavaro

Zidane

No Henry?
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    FIFA World Player of the Year Shortlist

is

Ronaldihno

Cannavaro

Zidane

No Henry?
    will never understand why the fuck Zidane's name is there...Stevie G even has had a way better season than Zizou cept for the World Cup.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    The Prem tonight!

Aston Villa v Man City, 19:45
    Bolton v Chelsea, 20:00
    Fulham v Arsenal, 19:45
    Liverpool v Portsmouth, 20:00
    Man Utd v Everton, 20:00
    sigh..another frustrating night for us...our only consolation is everyone else above us lost cept the top 2
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Wow...I haven't been here in a while. But hopefully I'll get back to my message pit posting habits :p

let's see...back to the footy talk...well, I probably don't know anything you guys don't already know so...here's what I got:

*Gago and Higuain are transferring to Real Madrid. Negotiations are going on right now.

*Higuain decided not to play for the French, at least for now.

*Schelotto might transfer to a 2nd division team in the Spanish league after 10+ years in Boca.

*Boca is about to crown itself tri-champion of the Argentine league.

*Tevez was forced to wear a Brazilian jersey as punishment for storming out of the field after being subbed-out during last West Ham's game.

So there you go. I'm sure y'all heard about that already ;) so in the end, I'm just dropping by to say hi! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • FIFA World Player of the Year Shortlist

is

Ronaldihno

Cannavaro

Zidane

No Henry?

i was really surprised about the vote really ...
  • and hi to pearl;);)
  • so the news about Fillinger ...the operation went pretty well so he might back in february/march!!
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    *Gago and Higuain are transferring to Real Madrid. Negotiations are going on right now.
    damn i was hoping Liverpool could get Gago..we been eyeing him for awhile now

YNWA
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    *Tevez was forced to wear a Brazilian jersey as punishment for storming out of the field after being subbed-out during last West Ham's game.
    That made me laugh, I must admit. I guess you've got to be an arselicker at West Ham or you 'get it'!
  • The prem table is starting to confuse me... has Arsenal sunk or has the Kop advanced? Last time I looked there were about five places between the two. Gunners are shocking a the moment, Senderos was a rock at the world cup, but in the half a dozen matches hes played in London he seems to be dragging the team down.

And IMO Henry has had his day. He's no captain either.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    sigh..another frustrating night for us...our only consolation is everyone else above us lost cept the top 2

:| aww you can't even really laugh at Everton getting beat 3-0 cos it was ushited ..according to the special one they're moving into top spot soon anyway lol
    The prem table is starting to confuse me... has Arsenal sunk or has the Kop advanced? Last time I looked there were about five places between the two. Gunners are shocking a the moment, Senderos was a rock at the world cup, but in the half a dozen matches hes played in London he seems to be dragging the team down.

And IMO Henry has had his day. He's no captain either.
    the gap between 3rd and the rest isnt too great so it's so easy to jump places which makes me even more frustrated cos Liverpool could have been 3rd.
    but i guess i can take some consolation that we are higher than Everton lol..

YNWA
    :| aww you can't even really laugh at Everton getting beat 3-0 cos it was ushited ..according to the special one they're moving into top spot soon anyway lol
    i hope so..i rather see Chelski win the league..like me said..they are no threat to our 18 titles!

YNWA
    Manchester United will sign veteran striker Henrik Larsson on a three-month loan deal in January.

I welcome any new members to my "we hate Henrik Larsson" fan club
    Manchester United will sign veteran striker Henrik Larsson on a three-month loan deal in January.

I welcome any new members to my "we hate Henrik Larsson" fan club
    never had a problem with him..but i guess i will be signing up soon...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    haha probably..as i can't imagine him not scoring
    We already have 55,000 members and if he ever hurts his leg we have a great song :p
    O'neill thought he was getting him..at Villa :)
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Out of curiosity, are there any ushited players you do like??
    ex players yes...never hated Beckham,Keane in his early days,Kanchelskis and Lee Sharpe...
    i will admit too Rooney is a class player

YNWA
  • what should i say we lost again 2:1 ...place 17 ...4 points that we lost to stay in the first ...vdv is out maybe 3 or more matches (a stupid red card ...)
    what should i say we won again 1:0 ...place 1 ...9 points above the second place ...mendez scored a brilliant goal ;)
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Hopefully Henrik does well at Man United. Ive never really been a fan of Man U but i cant stand the way chelsea play or the attitude of mourinho, what a prick that guy is.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • i can´t say anything about that but i wish him luck ...
    FA Cup draw just over...Liverpool play ARSE-anal at home for the 3rd round..not gonna be easy retaining the cup

YNWA
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    :D hehehehehehe...........ushited...........hehehehehehe :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    :D hehehehehehe...........ushited...........hehehehehehe :D
    they are just full of shit ;)

come on Man City! beat yer city rivals for everyone!
    it's sad to think that Manure could have a 9 point lead after the weekend if Chelski screw up against ARSE-anal

YNWA
    Groningen - PSV 0-2

Typical PSV victory, let the opponent think that they can win and score at the right moments.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Groningen - PSV 0-2

Typical PSV victory, let the opponent think that they can win and score at the right moments.
    Just heard it...haven't seen it...congrats.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫