The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• seems saha is back ...1:0 Manu
    Good game, would've been happy if either side lost. It's a shame that cant happen.

And Axl, that were a quality match yesterday. Stevie having a good run at the moment. Don't know whats going on Crouch though.
  • that was pointsharing:D ..by the way Ballack is a good guy;);)
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Pearl_Juli must be really happy right now, Boca beat Colon 4-1 and if they win the next game they will be crowned champions again. president Bush's twin daughters were at the stadium wearing Boca jerseys.... (not kidding)

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=01316784&fecha=20061126
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Rangers 3 Kille 0
    I can see myself on that vid lol
    http://media.putfile.com/Rangers-3-Kilmarnock-0-241106jm

Hibernian 2-2 Celtic.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    And Axl, that were a quality match yesterday. Stevie having a good run at the moment. Don't know whats going on Crouch though.
    i actually thought Liverpool were poor...we din create enough chances
    Man City created our chances really with their mistakes but i dont mind..this time round am just happy with 3 points no matter how they come.
    Crouch is just a striker who needs many chances to score and with our weakened midfield..noone could provide the service he needed.
    Gerrard and Zenden i thought played well..rest average.
    Bellamy should have been brought on earlier too instead of Fowler...maybe could have got a 2nd goal cos City's defence arent the quickest.

next up Pompey..if things go our way..we can be back challenging for 3rd again :)

the Manure Chelski game was great...few incidents i din enjoy and to me it was the first good performance by Ashley Cole i seen in ages...Essien did well at right back too.
    overall 1-1 was a fair result
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you, this is the final ranking after this weekend. AZ won today, Ajax lost, Feyenoord lost, Twente won and PSV won. 5 points is the gap, normally we don't give this away.

PSV 14 37
    AZ 14 32
    AJAX 14 31
    TWENTE 14 28
    FEYENOORD 14 26
    GRONINGEN 14 24
    RODAJC 14 21
    HEERENVEEN 13 20
    UTRECHT 14 17

And the winner of this round is? Indeed PSV. I was quite surprised Sparta took the three points. Pleasantly surprised.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • oh no the reason why doll took vdv out in the second half ...pain (maybe again injury) oh oh nooooooooooooo
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    oh no the reason why doll took vdv out in the second half ...pain (maybe again injury) oh oh nooooooooooooo
    Oh come on, not again:confused:
    And the winner of this round is? Indeed PSV. I was quite surprised Sparta took the three points. Pleasantly surprised.
    Am glad that our little kid Sneijder finally got the punishment that he deserve. I hope that he with Perez and Ten Cate will get a 4 match ban, for using racism and using sick words. Language from the street or not, your never gonna wish somebody a sickness or use racism words against persons. They have to ban Ten Cate for defending these peoples. ;)
  • it was the same problem like in the Arsenal match when he was changed out (both times he want it i think)..he had Adduktorenprobleme(i try to find this word in english ) and there are roumers he gonna leave hsv before 2010 maybe in 2008/2009 ....
    it was the same problem like in the Arsenal match when he was changed out (both times he want it i think)..he had Adduktorenprobleme(i try to find this word in english ) and there are roumers he gonna leave hsv before 2010 maybe in 2008/2009 ....
    Adduktorenprobleme is that that he want to do more than he can after an injury, isn't it???? And that he now got a reaction on it.

That is not suprising that he will leave, maybe he will leave allready this summer. If HSV will go to the 2nd bundesliga then he will go for sure.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Adduktorenprobleme is that that he want to do more than he can after an injury, isn't it????

That is not suprising that he will leave, maybe he will leave allready this summer. If HSV will go to the 2nd bundesliga then he will go for sure.

can you understand some german???

i hope not and i hope we don´t drop into the second bundesliga!
    can you understand some german???

i hope not and i hope we don´t drop into the second bundesliga!
    Yes I can understand some German. :)

I don't hope it too.
  • i´ve no idear how the explain that but it´s something to do with his band
    i´ve no idear how the explain that but it´s something to do with his band
    Gave the german explanation of it.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Yes I can understand some German. :)

I don't hope it too.

okey; well i´ve no idear what Adduktorenprobleme are ...ich bin keine Sportlerin ;) but i try to find it out and i think it has to do something with the band ...

well it will be than the last traditional club that ain´t in the second and we have to keep this (title:D)
    okey; well i´ve no idear what Adduktorenprobleme are ...ich bin keine Sportlerin ;) but i try to find it out and i think it has to do something with the band ...

well it will be than the last traditional club that ain´t in the second and we have to keep this (title:D)
    Nein, sie sind shop-assistent. ;)
    Habben sie kein verständnis wie man das sagen könt???

Ich hoffen das sie stehen könt in die ersten bundesliga. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Nein, sie sind shop-assistent. ;)
    Habben sie kein verständnis wie man das sagen könt???

Ich hoffen das sie stehen könt in die ersten bundesliga. ;)

that´s right and well i´ve no idear how to say or explain that sorry ...thank you...
    Adduktorenprobleme

Unzureichende Rehabilitation nach Sportverletzungen sind der wichtigste Faktor für eine Rezidivverletzung. Kaum eine Fußballverletzung ist so banal, daß auf rehabilitative Maßnahmen verzichtet werden kann. Das Rehabprogramm sollte den verletzten Bereich langsam ansteigend belasten mit dem Ziel, Schritt für Schritt wieder zur alten sportlichen Aktivität zurückzukehren. Die Vorraussetzung hierfür ist frühestens dann gegeben, wenn das volle Bewegungsausmaß wieder erreicht ist und schmerzfrei realisiert werden kann. Die Koordination darf nicht eingeschränkt sein, und die muskuläre Kraft muß mindestens wieder 90% des Wertes vor der Verletzung erreicht haben.
    There is nothing about the injury.
  • oh no it seems in the training session fillinger got injured ...he left the place with
    crutches ....can i ....
    oh no it seems in the training session fillinger got injured ...he left the place with
    crutches ....can i ....
    Cry??? off course you can. Come here baby, then you get some hugs. :D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    There is nothing about the injury.

maybe the news will come out another time well vdv was out in the 84 minute bec. of pain as i understand more infos soon as possible...
    maybe the news will come out another time well vdv was out in the 84 minute bec. of pain as i understand more infos soon as possible...
    Ok. Hope it isn't anything worse.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Cry??? off course you can. Come here baby, then you get some hugs. :D

yeap i could ..sss are you trying to flirt with me ...back to foothball ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Ok. Hope it isn't anything worse.

i hope soo too!!!
    yeap i could ..sss are you trying to flirt with me ...back to foothball ;)
    There is nothing wrong with flirting. :)

Here is still no new about vdv, so no news is good news. ;)
  • yeap nothing wrong with that...
    well no news are good news but i am glad if there is the winterbreak allready ...but in our luck time maybe a player will get an injury by decoring the christmas tree or something like that ...there was an old injury story from kevin keen (in the bathtup)
  • it´s the adductor (erea)