The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Hey you have one match that isn't boring, but the rest of the league well that is a different story. I think I'll stick with the Dutch league if you don't mind.
    OOooooo we weren't talking leagues though..we were talking derbies
  • OOooooo we weren't talking leagues though..we were talking derbies

Hahahaha I thought we were talking boring football. That's why I brought up the Scottis league.;)
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Hahahaha I thought we were talking boring football. That's why I brought up the Scottis league.;)

;) I wasn't aware you ever watched the spl cool
    But hey that's the same all over the world.:(

Yes it is ..except for in Glasgow hahahah
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    ;) I wasn't aware you ever watched the spl cool
    When I made such comment you almost killed me.

I was already getting my popcorn and some drink to watch this nice fight. :D But I think you count till 10. :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    When I made such comment you almost killed me.

I was already getting my popcorn and some drink to watch this nice fight. :D But I think you count till 10. :D

HAHA It was 50 i counted to. Well you don't know something is boring if you don't watch it.
    But it don't bother me, i'm a Rangers fan i watch every single game and none of them are ever boring.
    Aberdeen V Rangers is one of my fave games, also Hibs V Hearts is never boring but ah well
  • ;) I wasn't aware you ever watched the spl cool

Yes it is ..except for in Glasgow hahahah

I have seen the table these last 18 years and I saw other clubs beside Rangers and Celtic play. There is a big gab between that duo and the rest. And the footbal the other teams play isn't watchable. Or as we say in Dutch: Niet om aan te gleuren.

I was aware of what you said earlier Klumpie. I tried to say it differently, and still say what I had to say.

I do wonder AV what it is that you agree on as you said. Anyway Rangers is a cool team.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Hey, don' t wanna look to yesterday posts so how was the ENG x NED match?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
    I have seen the table these last 18 years and I saw other clubs beside Rangers and Celtic play. There is a big gab between that duo and the rest. And the footbal the other teams play isn't watchable. Or as we say in Dutch: Niet om aan te gleuren.

I was aware of what you said earlier Klumpie. I tried to say it differently, and still say what I had to say.

I do wonder AV what it is that you agree on as you said. Anyway Rangers is a cool team.
    Oh yeah I still think the SPL is weaker then the dutch one, but the last 5 years the dutch league is completely depending on the good results of PSV in Europe. If PSV will have a fall down, it's to hope that Feyenoord, Ajax or AZ will do better otherwise we will go as low as the SPL. Not that the SPL is a really weak competition, but we can do better.
    brhf9 wrote:
    Boring 1-1
    Klumpie wrote:
    Boring 1-1

That's a shame...

But hey, thanks for the report. You could be a very good sports writer, do you know that? :D:D:D

inappropriate post.

brhf9 wrote:
    That's a shame...

But hey, thanks for the report. You could be a very good sports writer, do you know that? :D:D:D
    Well I could write more about the match, but it didn't deserve it. You know that Seedorf was back in the team???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well I could write more about the match, but it didn't deserve it. You know that Seedorf was back in the team???

How did he played? And what about RvN? Now that he is scoring again with Renal Madrid do you think he has a chance?

inappropriate post.

• Yup that was the board/chairman. And at a bad time to.

i cn´t understand but nevermind;)

by the way bayern munic wants to buy in the winter break a new player for 30 millions and the name that is goin around is Van de vaart :(:(:(
    i hope it ain´t true if yes that would be a nightmare...
  • brhf9 wrote:

Not great. It was pretty bad from both sides. Holland had the best of the game, England had more chance I think. 1-1 was the right score.
  • i cn´t understand but nevermind;)

by the way bayern munic wants to buy in the winter break a new player for 30 millions and the name that is goin around is Van de vaart :(:(:(
    i hope it ain´t true if yes that would be a nightmare...

I hope not for your hopes on a good second half. 30 million is a lot of money.;)
    brhf9 wrote:
    How did he played? And what about RvN? Now that he is scoring again with Renal Madrid do you think he has a chance?
    Seedorf was one of the best men on the pitch.
    I don't think RvN will be back soon, they don't have faith in each other. So that's the problem. But RvN is by far the best attacker we have, so maybe it's time to leave for vBasten. We want to see the best team of Holland and because of 1 individual (vBasten) we miss vBommel, Makaay and vNistelrooij.
  • I hope not for your hopes on a good second half. 30 million is a lot of money.;)

i hope so too so that vdv is not living in summer 2007 ...oh it´s just 21 million;)
    i hope so too so that vdv is not living in summer 2007 ...oh it´s just 21 million;)
    I think vdVaart could better go to Spanien or Italy, it's better for his muscles. ;)
  • i hope so too so that vdv is not living in summer 2007 ...oh it´s just 21 million;)

That is a funny typo. hahahahahahaha:D
  • That is a funny typo. hahahahahahaha:D

why funny???
    why funny???
    Living in 2007???
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Living in 2007???

Yes that was it Klumpie gets an A+. Sorry I just thought it was funny. You meant to say you don't want him to leave and instead you ended up saying that he won't be alive. I understood what you meant though.;)
    Yes that was it Klumpie gets an A+. Sorry I just thought it was funny. You meant to say you don't want him to leave and instead you ended up saying that he won't be alive. I understood what you meant though.;)
    Germans and humor a never ending story. :D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Germans and humor a never ending story. :D

hahahahahaha. You kill me Klumpie.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Living in 2007???

ubs i see off course i meant leaving and i hope for sure he is alive ....ubs...
  • ubs i see off course i meant leaving and i hope for sure he is alive ....ubs...

I understood that from the get go. I just had an imige in my head. You made me laugh, and that is a good thing.
  • I understood that from the get go. I just had an imige in my head. You made me laugh, and that is a good thing.

okey not a big deal;)

and well after the munic paper said also we can get vdv and sexy silvie:D
    okey not a big deal;)

and well after the munic paper said also we can get vdv and sexy silvie:D
    I think the boulevard papers like Silvie better. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I think the boulevard papers like Silvie better. ;)

yes sure but i meant the boulevardpress of munic:D

I said we had the biggest most exciting derby, everyone said theres is boring. Point made. End of.