The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    How do you know that? I have never heard a name being mentioned. It has been very hush hush so far.

Heb je onder een steen geleefd? Deze naam is al 300.000 keer gepasseerd.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/20323
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    Heb je onder een steen geleefd? Deze naam is al 300.000 keer gepasseerd.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/20323

Ik kijk altijd alle voetbal programma's en lees VI. Tja als die naam daan 300.00 keer genoemd wordt bij Talpa of zo dan mis je het.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    "Apparently" Rino Gattuso sensationally revealed last night he's agreed to return to Rangers.
    ' The AC Milan star says he has shaken on a deal with Gers owner David Murray. The Champions League and World Cup winner admits the manner of his exit under Dick Advocaat in 1998 always eaten away at him. He always claimed he wanted to return to Ibrox while in his prime rather than coming for a final pay-day when he's on a last season. '

If thats true, that would very much so cheer me up.
    Nou ik heb het even vluchtig gelezen en heb er echt niets van mee gekregen. Alleen dat wat van den Herik heeft gezegd.
    Ik kijk altijd alle voetbal programma's en lees VI. Tja als die naam daan 300.00 keer genoemd wordt bij Talpa of zo dan mis je het.

Je kunt me lullen wat je wil, maar je hebt afgelopen vrijdag de wedstrijd op RTL 7 niet gezien en VInsite ook niet. Ik weet niet of zijn naam bij Talpa is genoemd, daar kijk ik niet naar.
    "Apparently" Rino Gattuso sensationally revealed last night he's agreed to return to Rangers.
    ' The AC Milan star says he has shaken on a deal with Gers owner David Murray. The Champions League and World Cup winner admits the manner of his exit under Dick Advocaat in 1998 always eaten away at him. He always claimed he wanted to return to Ibrox while in his prime rather than coming for a final pay-day when he's on a last season. '

Gattuso isn't that good.

Hahaha, AC Milan Star no less. He is a good player, but he is a work horse (as we say in Dutch) no star. I can imagine you'd be happy though.;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Je kunt me lullen wat je wil, maar je hebt afgelopen vrijdag de wedstrijd op RTL 7 niet gezien en VInsite ook niet. Ik weet niet of zijn naam bij Talpa is genoemd, daar kijk ik niet naar.

Is even denken, wie was er te gast in voetbal insite? Ik heb Maandag gewoon gekeken geloof ik. Ja het was met Frank de Boer. Jij hebt het over Vrijdag. Als het toen pas genoemd is, is het niet zo gek dat ik het niet weet. Jij doet net als of het al maanden bekent is. Waarom je de noodzaak voelt om zo te praten is me een raadsel, maar je zult je dag wel niet hebben of zo. Ik zou je nooit lullen, trouwens. Denk ik, geen idee wat het is.;)
    Is even denken, wie was er te gast in voetbal insite? Ik heb Maandag gewoon gekeken geloof ik. Ja het was met Frank de Boer. Jij hebt het over Vrijdag. Als het toen pas genoemd is, is het niet zo gek dat ik het niet weet. Jij doet net als of het al maanden bekent is. Waarom je de noodzaak voelt om zo te praten is me een raadsel, maar je zult je dag wel niet hebben of zo. Ik zou je nooit lullen, trouwens. Denk ik, geen idee wat het is.;)

haha lullen = praten. Maar het is het gehele weekend al het onderwerp van het gesprek. Maar ja als je het gemist, dat kan.
    He is a trojan! The kind of player we love in Scotland, i rate him and would love to see him back. He is contracted to Milan until 2011 but admits a combination of his disgust with the scandal in Italian football and his love of Scotland and Rangers will see him come when the clubs agree a fee (that's the bit that worries me, the fee)

That is one thing the old firm have i keep trying to explain, our atmosphere, our fans, the world's biggest rivals, he wants to play in old firm games again as nothing can compare, his words in the interview not mine :)
    I'd love it if it's true
    Klumpie wrote:
    haha lullen = praten. Maar het is het gehele weekend al het onderwerp van het gesprek. Maar ja als je het gemist, dat kan.

Ik heb niets gezien op teletext en de VI site. Voor de rest heb ik niets gezien.

Helaas zal ik Sudio sport vanavond ook moeten missen.:(
    Ik heb niets gezien op teletext en de VI site. Voor de rest heb ik niets gezien.

Helaas zal ik Sudio sport vanavond ook moeten missen.:(

http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/contentid=84565/sc=7a9c9d ;)
    He is a trojan! The kind of player we love in Scotland, i rate him and would love to see him back. He is contracted to Milan until 2011 but admits a combination of his disgust with the scandal in Italian football and his love of Scotland and Rangers will see him come when the clubs agree a fee (that's the bit that worries me, the fee)

That is one thing the old firm have i keep trying to explain, our atmosphere, our fans, the world's biggest rivals, he wants to play in old firm games again as nothing can compare, his words in the interview not mine :)
    I'd love it if it's true

Hope it for you, but don't expect that you win everything with this guy.

I'd love it if it's true

Well, he makes your midfield strong if he is in your team. I like him. He has good aggression. I have seen him go too far a few times, but nothing like Materazzi. Besides he looks cool.
    Klumpie wrote:

Zoals gezegd ik heb het niet gezien, maar zo gek is dat toch niet we hebben het over twee dagen. Geen rede om mij te kielhalen zou ik denken.
    Zoals gezegd ik heb het niet gezien, maar zo gek is dat toch niet we hebben het over twee dagen. Geen rede om mij te kielhalen zou ik denken.

In 2 dagen gebeurt nou eenmaal veel in de voetbalwereld. Ik maak me er zeker niet druk om. Maar omdat jij altijd al veel weet van het voetbalnieuws, dacht ik dat je dit al wist.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Hope it for you, but don't expect that you win everything with this guy.
    haha ok i won't expect to win everything ..but right now how things are, we'd be lucky to win "anything" we'd be lucky to finish 5th. Cannot believe that yesterday but moving on, good luck for today, no one is beating the PSV at home ;)
    Well, he makes your midfield strong if he is in your team. I like him. He has good aggression. I have seen him go too far a few times, but nothing like Materazzi. Besides he looks cool.
    He does look cool..esp in these colours :)

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4783/rinoju3.jpg
    haha ok i won't expect to win everything ..but right now how things are, we'd be lucky to win "anything" we'd be lucky to finish 5th. Cannot believe that yesterday but moving on, good luck for today, no one is beating the PSV at home ;)

Never say never.

14:30 HT' PSV 0 : 1 Roda
    Klumpie wrote:
    Never say never.

14:30 HT' PSV 0 : 1 Roda
    Well i just looked and it's 4-1 so think your safe :)
    Well i just looked and it's 4-1 so think your safe :)

Yeah, that was a easy match :p:D
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeah, that was a easy match :p:D

Well, not for Kone. Man, that guy blows many scoring chances...nevertheless, great win over Roda.

Lucky Ajax also won again...brr, feels pity losing for the first time this season...especially on my birthday.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Well, not for Kone. Man, that guy blows many scoring chances...nevertheless, great win over Roda.

Lucky Ajax also won again...brr, feels pity losing for the first time this season...especially on my birthday.

Congrats parel jam. It was again lucky Ajax.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Congrats parel jam. It was again lucky Ajax.

BTW: what a goal from Alex...amazing...

Have you seen the goal of Denneboom? Also really nice...

Do you know how long Kluivert is out of running? I personally think he will never make it to the top again...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Boca 3-1 Newell's Old Boys

yay. We're back on top.

Although now we're kinda screwed for next week because Schelotto was given a red card, and he's been playing in place of Palermo, who's injured and can't play for about a month. So now I wonder who'll be playing in the offense alongside Palacio...
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    parel jam wrote:

Have you seen the goal of Denneboom? Also really nice...

Do you know how long Kluivert is out of running? I personally think he will never make it to the top again...

Yeah, that was a great goal of Alex and Denneboom.

I don't know when Kluivert is coming back, I hope he will not return. He will never reach his high level again.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Boca 3-1 Newell's Old Boys

yay. We're back on top.

Although now we're kinda screwed for next week because Schelotto was given a red card, and he's been playing in place of Palermo, who's injured and can't play for about a month. So now I wonder who'll be playing in the offense alongside Palacio...

Congrats Pearl Juli. Not as good as PSV, but still a good win. :p:D
    parel jam wrote:

Damn what a goal. Intended that way as well.

Is there a link to it?
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Klumpie wrote:
    Congrats Pearl Juli. Not as good as PSV, but still a good win. :p:D

haha, yeah! congrats on the PSV win! :D
    Palacio could've scored the 4th one towards the end but he missed it :p
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Damn what a goal. Intended that way as well.

Is there a link to it?

Didn't found that goal of yesterday, but this are also some good goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jFnaD0GFgE

EDIT: Here it is http://forum.psv.nl/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000829&p=23