The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    parel jam wrote:
    Buys is a cool player - I hope he will not make it with Feyenooit and get back to Groningen, just like what happened to Matthijs in the year 2000 or 2001 (he used to play 1 year for AZ and returned).

Well, my surname is Vlaar (you'll know it by now).

And from my mother's side Van der Vaart is family in law.

It's difficult to say if Buys will make it. Normally with his mentality he will make it, especially at Feyenoord. But I don't know if he has enough football qualities.

Family of Vlaar, he is still injured isn't he?? It's a good defender but he miss an experience player in the defense of Feyenoord that can teach him things.

Well, that aren't two bad footballers. Do you know if vdVaart is playing today against Leverkusen?
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Vlaar is still injured...maybe Van der Vaart will be a substitute...I hope so...he was too long out of running...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Vlaar is still injured...maybe Van der Vaart will be a substitute...I hope so...he was too long out of running...

He was for sure too long out of running. I hope he still has his talent, he was the best player of Ajax in his first 2 years. Then because of injuries and bad coaches he never reached that high level again. I hope he will return soon.
    Klumpie wrote:
    He was for sure too long out of running. I hope he still has his talent, he was the best player of Ajax in his first 2 years. Then because of injuries and bad coaches he never reached that high level again. I hope he will return soon.

So far so good - PSV leads with 0-1
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no surprises Hamburg is out :D

I still have nightmares of last season's game at Old Trafford..damn Rio Ferdinand..
    am alittle confident we can get a 1-0 win today..maybe another thunderbolt from Riise,Alonso or Garcia.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!
    YNWA

well we have so many injuries etc..to bad this year ...

devils ;):D:p
    Klumpie wrote:
    welcome back

good luck today with hamburg.

today in Holland it's super sunday, with only top-matches and derbies.

AZ - PSV & Feyenoord - Ajax are the most important matches.

thank you !!!

thanx we really need it really ...vdv is playing today;);)
    he´s back !!!!
    good luck too !!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    Feyenoord - Ajax are most of the times not really intresting.

Well, not today... I think Koeman will get fired today...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    HOLLAND: Eredivisie standing
    12:30 FT' NEC 1 : 0 Vitesse h2h
    12:30 FT' Feyenoord 0 : 4 Ajax h2h
    12:30 FT' AZ 1 : 3 PSV h2h
    12:30 FT' Utrecht 2 : 0 ADO Den Haag h2h

So it looks like that this was an easy match for PSV. The 0-4 win of Ajax over Feyenoord isn't really unexpected. Feyenoord is really worse this year. Good win of Utrecht & NEC this weekend. PSV & Ajax will fight for the championship this year.
    parel jam wrote:
    Well, not today... I think Koeman will get fired today...

Do you really think that. I don't think Koeman is responsable for this bad results. It's a structural problem with Feyenoord, the have just a new management with Bosz, Jansen and Woerts. They only need to replace vdHerik.
    ManU take the lead against Liverpool.
    Heerenveen take the lead against Groningen.
    Klumpie wrote:
    ManU take the lead against Liverpool.
    Heerenveen take the lead against Groningen.

i am fine with the first one:D
    yeappy ferdinand made it Manu 2
    liverpool 0
    what a goal:D;)
    hope hsv can play fine too ,today!!!
    ManU won with 2-0 of Liverpool
    The Rangers are leading with 1-2 against St.Mirren
    Heerenveen is leading with 3-0 against Groningen.
    Heerenveen - Groningen 4-2

This isn't good, parel jam?
    well manu won and they played well okey liverpool played awful....so i hope hsv play good ...not that they follow their old....
    p.s. some hsv supporters are sad about liverpool lost
    Klumpie wrote:
    Heerenveen - Groningen 4-2

This isn't good, parel jam?

Grrrr...watcht the game tonight - Groningen ruled the game, but didn't score all the chances.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Grrrr...watcht the game tonight - Groningen ruled the game, but didn't score all the chances.

Yeah I heard it, too bad this time. Next time at home it has to go better.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Next time at home it has to go better.

Don't worry, it will be better...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    what a horrible game by Liverpool, Gerrard played one of his worst games ever and Manu looked much more stronger, nice goal from Ferdinand...., now I'm watching the Inter game and I just can't understand how they play so bad. I hope Real Madrid - Barcelona will be a great game
    speaking as a child of the 90's
    i just hope now that HSV win...VDV is back !!!!
    The Rangers won with 3-2 of St.Mirren. Congrats to amentvedder.
    and the american feilhaber has his first bl match !!!
    the game begin:

Bayer 04 Leverkusen: 1.Butt, 4.Juan, 5.Haggui, 6.Rolfes, 7.Barnetta, 9.Barbarez, 11.Kießling, 12.Voronin, 16.Schwegler, 23.Madouni, 25.Schneider

Hamburger SV: 12.Kirschstein, 2.Sorin, 3.Atouba, 5.Mathijsen, 10.Kompany, 15.Trochowski, 16.Klingbeil, 17.Sanogo, 23.van der Vaart, 33.Feilhaber, 38.Ljuboja

what a horrible game by Liverpool, Gerrard played one of his worst games ever and Manu looked much more stronger, nice goal from Ferdinand...., now I'm watching the Inter game and I just can't understand how they play so bad. I hope Real Madrid - Barcelona will be a great game
    had a decent first half til the goal..wrong substitution made too..should have brought on Crouch for Garcia instead of Pennant for Gonzalez
    very disgraceful 2nd half...Rafa has to look at himself mostly too for the horrible tactics put out.
    Gerrard has always sucked for the big games in the league for years now so am not surprised with his performance.
    by far the only Liverpool player who played well was Sissoko.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    had a decent first half til the goal..wrong substitution made too..should have brought on Crouch for Garcia instead of Pennant for Gonzalez
    very disgraceful 2nd half...Rafa has to look at himself mostly too for the horrible tactics put out.
    Gerrard has always sucked for the big games in the league for years now so am not surprised with his performance.
    by far the only Liverpool player who played well was Sissoko.

well I started watching the game about 35 minutes into the 1st half and then the 2nd one was pretty bad
    speaking as a child of the 90's
    damn sanogo ...
    damn sanogo ...

hmmm, that doesn't sound too good. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    hmmm, that doesn't sound too good. ;)
    but they play better !!!I hear it live now !!!and the our supporters are really loud that´s cool...and the speaker say hsv is now the better team so there is a hope!!!
    but they play better !!!I hear it live now !!!and the our supporters are really loud that´s cool...and the speaker say hsv is now the better team so there is a hope!!!

But it's still 0-0 , isn't it???