The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Holland - Albanian (2-1) :mad: van Basten ROT OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a bad game...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    parel jam wrote:
    It was such a bad game...

it was [size=+2]worse[/size], [size=+3]worser[/size], [size=+4]worst[/size]. What a fucking dramatic match.
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:

Ik had echt gedacht dat hij Schaars met de punt naar achter zou laten spelen. Wat ook wel een prsatie is dat hij drie links backs in een helf heeft gebruikt.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Klumpie wrote:
    it was [size=+2]worse[/size], [size=+3]worser[/size], [size=+4]worst[/size]. What a fucking dramatic match.

Not as bad as Luxumborg. I thought the first half hour wasn't too bad, after that it just sucked.
    Ik had echt gedacht dat hij Schaars met de punt naar achter zou laten spelen. Wat ook wel een prsatie is dat hij drie links backs in een helf heeft gebruikt.

De beste man maakt zich volkomen belachelijk. Wat ik afgelopen zaterdag voorspelt is ook nog uitgekomen. Daarbij zijn er bij Albanië 2 penals onthouden en waren we met 3-2 op onze neus gegaan.
    Not as bad as Luxumborg. I thought the first half hour wasn't too bad, after that it just sucked.

The first half hour wasn't that great. After that it sucked really hard.
    Klumpie wrote:
    The first half hour wasn't that great. After that it sucked really hard.

I saw some very nice forward movement and play's in the triagle Babel, v. Persie, Sneijder. The goal was beautiful.
    Klumpie wrote:
    De beste man maakt zich volkomen belachelijk. Wat ik afgelopen zaterdag voorspelt is ook nog uitgekomen. Daarbij zijn er bij Albanië 2 penals onthouden en waren we met 3-2 op onze neus gegaan.

I don't think the Boulahrouz hand ball was a penalty, still had the hand ball of de Jong gone on the spot 2-2 had been bad.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Well, back to square bloody one for England.

And looks like Scotland are about to fall, too.

First time we've dropped any points in qualifying at all this campaign so cant be too upset to be honest, although we were pretty rubbish tonight.

Thought the ref got two major decisions wrong, didnt think it was a sending off because there was no way that shevchenko was getting to the ball ahead of weir, and i didnt think it was a penalty either. Still, Ukraine deserved to win overall, we were pretty crap.

I hate it when we are playing againts european teams, or players who play in europe because they all dive about like wee girls, crying at every challenge that is made on them. Football used to be a game played by men, none of this cheating and diving and rolling around like youve been shot when you get tackled, have these guys got no pride?!! Grrrr, makes me v angry, if i was to go down from a challenge the way some of these professionals do, id get the piss taken right out of me. Should start booking people every time they dive, thatd stop it.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Klumpie wrote:

Same result for Argentina-Spain. Except that Argentina lost.

According to the newspaper, the team played horrible. Now I'm pissed because the AFA took the coach away from Boca, when he was winning everything, and put him for the National team and he's not doing so good there. It feels like his talent is being wasted :mad: not cool.

The Goals:

Spain: Xavi and Villa (penalty kick)
    Argentina: Bilos
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    I saw some very nice forward movement and play's in the triagle Babel, v. Persie, Sneijder. The goal was beautiful.

I thought it was not Sneijder with the 2nd header, but Joris Mathijssen...

Van Persie was def the best one last night...

I'm hoping that Van der Sar will not quit after this match...I think he is doubting about his future in Oranje
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    whoooooooooooooo
    germany won 4:1

schweini did a great goal again;)
    okey and poldi made a great match happilly
    and ballack is a great boss;)
    Fritz played pretty well as i saw
    and Troche well okey for the last minutes:D;)

pic:
    http://www.hsv.de/uploads/pics/m_Troche_Natio_01.jpg

but what is wrong with england?????
    By the way Van de vaart won´t play in Schalke !!!!
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    dkst0426 wrote:
    Well, back to square bloody one for England.

And looks like Scotland are about to fall, too.

Fall? Scotland were more like machine gunned down, no way was that a red card and as for the penalty?! wit? I spoke to an "English" person this morning who also said it was a disgrace so it's just because i'm biased, it was a pure joke.
    Fall? Scotland were more like machine gunned down, no way was that a red card and as for the penalty?! wit? I spoke to an "English" person this morning who also said it was a disgrace so it's just because i'm biased, it was a pure joke.

haha, our amentvedder just as fanatic as talking about the Rangers.
    hey klumpie how was the dutch match?
    i can´t say congrates:D ;)
    hey klumpie how was the dutch match?
    i can´t say congrates:D ;)

We won, so you can say congrats. But it was dramatic, it was even worser then how Germany played BEFORE the WC. I heard Germany played pretty well, yesterday. Even Gunter Netzer was optimistic about the national team.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    stu gee wrote:
    First time we've dropped any points in qualifying at all this campaign so cant be too upset to be honest, although we were pretty rubbish tonight.

Thought the ref got two major decisions wrong, didnt think it was a sending off because there was no way that shevchenko was getting to the ball ahead of weir, and i didnt think it was a penalty either. Still, Ukraine deserved to win overall, we were pretty crap.

I hate it when we are playing againts european teams, or players who play in europe because they all dive about like wee girls, crying at every challenge that is made on them. Football used to be a game played by men, none of this cheating and diving and rolling around like youve been shot when you get tackled, have these guys got no pride?!! Grrrr, makes me v angry, if i was to go down from a challenge the way some of these professionals do, id get the piss taken right out of me. Should start booking people every time they dive, thatd stop it.
    If I were a football-playing woman, I'd be bloody offended by this post.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Klumpie wrote:
    haha, our amentvedder just as fanatic as talking about the Rangers.

lol No wonder man, did you see it? Never seen such a soft penalty. As for the red card thats such a disgrace. Pressley was not the last defender, how can it be a red card?? it was a booking yes, but Caldwell was infront of pressley therefor he was the last defender, caldwell would probably have mopped up the ball. It's shocking, ref's just don't get how the Scottish play it's very physical, and he's bringing red cards out of his handbag for fuk all
    lol No wonder man, did you see it? Never seen such a soft penalty. As for the red card thats such a disgrace. Pressley was not the last defender, how can it be a red card?? it was a booking yes, but Caldwell was infront of pressley therefor he was the last defender, caldwell would probably have mopped up the ball. It's shocking, ref's just don't get how the Scottish play it's very physical, and he's bringing red cards out of his handbag for fuk all

I saw some parts of the first and a little bit of the 2nd half. I saw the first goal of Ukraine. And it was pretty bad defending of the Scottish defense. What happened after that?? I don't know, because I was watching Holland.
    Hinny wrote:

You are easy offended then. I'm a woman and see nothing wrong or offensive at all about his post? Thats how Glaswegians speak, esp after watching our country get cheated by a dodgy ref.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I saw some parts of the first and a little bit of the 2nd half. I saw the first goal of Ukraine. And it was pretty bad defending of the Scottish defense. What happened after that?? I don't know, because I was watching Holland.

Don't get me wrong we would have probably got beat anyway but it's unfair. You know that if the last defender prevents a goal scoring opportunity it is a red card yes? The player who got red carded was not the last defender, therefor it's not the rules. Kenny Miller missed an open goal tap in, if he scored it would have been 1-1 and who knows what could have happened
    Don't get me wrong we would have probably got beat anyway but it's unfair. You know that if the last defender prevents a goal scoring opportunity it is a red card yes? The player who got red carded was not the last defender, therefor it's not the rules. Kenny Miller missed an open goal tap in, if he scored it would have been 1-1 and who knows what could have happened

I didn't see it, so I can't tell you what to think. But I know how Ukraine players can be. Just like Stu Gee said.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I didn't see it, so I can't tell you what to think. But I know how Ukraine players can be. Just like Stu Gee said.

Yeh Shevchenko does big "Klinsmann" dives all over the place so not surprised really, that boys legs must be like twigs, he goes down that easy
    Yeh Shevchenko does big "Klinsmann" dives all over the place so not surprised really, that boys legs must be like twigs, he goes down that easy

lol I know these players, make even more dives then Figo. And then you have to be a 'Sterbende Schwan'. And believe me, you don't want to be that.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    You are easy offended then. I'm a woman and see nothing wrong or offensive at all about his post? Thats how Glaswegians speak, esp after watching our country get cheated by a dodgy ref.
    I mean in the sense that I've never seen women roll around like these blokes do. I just don't get this idea how diving around and crying at every challenge can be attributed to women. Maybe it's different in Europe, I dunno, but here in Austraya, the girls playing down at the park on the weekend go as hard as the fellas. The diving and crying about- that's just plain shitty sportsmanship.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    I mean in the sense that I've never seen women roll around like these blokes do. I just don't get this idea how diving around and crying at every challenge can be attributed to women. Maybe it's different in Europe, I dunno, but here in Austraya, the girls playing down at the park on the weekend go as hard as the fellas. The diving and crying about- that's just plain shitty sportsmanship.

Yeh, it's just cos i know he didn't mean it a sexist way, just really annoyed. You are correct diving is shitty sportsmanship, it's plain cheating! More should be done about it.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Hinny wrote:

WTF? Get a grip, its not meant to be offensive to women, or football playing women or whoever the hell reads it!, and i dont see how it is.

A wee girl is a kid, and i was basically saying they were going down like they were little kids being tackled, basically saying they couldnt take a challenge.

People get offended if you sneeze nowadays man, you always seem to be walking on eggshells when making a point!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute