• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    f....1 leverkusen hsv 0.....

:(
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    mistake atuba
    Klumpie wrote:
    :(

yeap but they fight so they don´t give up...
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Klumpie wrote:
    The Rangers won with 3-2 of St.Mirren. Congrats to amentvedder.
    Hey thanks
    So it was a walk over for PSV then ;)
    My nerves are shattered, watching Rangers right now is very bad for your health!!
    goal !!!!!!!!!!!
    Klumpie wrote:

Feyenoord - Ajax are most of the times not really intresting.

Although technically not a derby it is 1 of the biggest games in Dutch football yeh? and it isn't interesting?? Also Pearl_Juli says Boca - River plate isn't an interesting games always, atmosphere wise but not football wise, strange.
    You would never connect the word boring or uninteresting with an old firm match, the world's biggest rivals, that is why i think we have the biggest derby like i've said before

:)
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    -Sooo yeah. No Boca game for me this Sunday :( The game against Racing that was supposed to be played today was suspended due to hooliganism. So now we have that game, plus the second half against Gimnasia pending. Also, if River wins, it's gonna suck seeing them on top of the table, even though is only temporary :p haha.

-I'm glad manu won.

-I hope Barca wins.

-Congrats to Leeann on the Rangers win.

-I just found out a channel will broadcast the PSV game, so I might check it out.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    goal !!!!!!!!!!!

So is it 1-1 now? :)

♪ Juli ♪
    Hey thanks
    So it was a walk over for PSV then ;)
    My nerves are shattered, watching Rangers right now is very bad for your health!!

Yes, it was a walk over. But we were just better then AZ.
    :D Take care of your health.
    Although technically not a derby it is 1 of the biggest games in Dutch football yeh? and it isn't interesting?? Also Pearl_Juli says Boca - River plate isn't an interesting games always, atmosphere wise but not football wise, strange.
    You would never connect the word boring or uninteresting with an old firm match, the world's biggest rivals, that is why i think we have the biggest derby like i've said before

:)

There isn't great football, that is what I meant. The atmosphere is cool but not as big as Celtic - Rangers or Boca - River Plate. And by the way I'm supportering PSV, so I'm not really intrested in these 2 teams.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    -I just found out a channel will broadcast the PSV game, so I might check it out.

We won with 3-1, the match is done. :);)
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

Yep.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    yes and we are better now esp...our supporters are very well this is a hard last 10 minutes we need to win...
    Klumpie wrote:
    We won with 3-1, the match is done. :);)

haha, cool. I might check it out either way.

♪ Juli ♪
    yes we got it 1:2 4 minutes to end ...both goals paulo guerro
    yes we got it 1:2 4 minutes to end ...both goals paulo guerro

Great :D:D
    ca 5 minutes than it´s our first win
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha, cool. I might check it out either way.

I heard it was a good match, I will see it at 19:00 dutch time.
    first win first ourside win!!!!
    Congrats lady, this is a very good away win. :D:)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes, it was a walk over. But we were just better then AZ.
    :D Take care of your health.

:D

Klumpie wrote:
    There isn't great football, that is what I meant. The atmosphere is cool but not as big as Celtic - Rangers or Boca - River Plate. And by the way I'm supportering PSV, so I'm not really intrested in these 2 teams.

I just don't know why the football isn't interesting? big rivals? wheres the passion to make the football good? That is all i wondered about.
    And i hate my rivals so much i'm very interested in them and how they do, again i think old firm fans are just different, maybe
    I just don't know why the football isn't interesting? big rivals? wheres the passion to make the football good? That is all i wondered about.
    And i hate my rivals so much i'm very interested in them and how they do, again i think old firm fans are just different, maybe

That's why we won 5 championships in the last 7 years. We only watching ourselfs to see where we can improve. And we are getting better and better.
    yes indeed it is we jump from place 17 to 13 !!!!!and next is a homematch vs Hannover 96 well the fans where really great so next match will be great i belive !!!!
    yes indeed it is we jump from place 17 to 13 !!!!!and next is a homematch vs Hannover 96 well the fans where really great so next match will be great i belive !!!!

Great, did vdvaart play??
    Klumpie wrote:
    Great, did vdvaart play??

yes but not til end bec. doll didn´t want to do something wrong ...everthing went right!!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's why we won 5 championships in the last 7 years. We only watching ourselfs to see where we can improve. And we are getting better and better.
    haha. cool. We have 4 titles in last 7 year, 3 of them were trebles
    i was just surprised to hear some of your biggest games were dull to watch
    :D

The football is not interesting because both teams are big, good teams, and in this match they usually play to "not lose" instead of to win. There's a lot of just randomly kicking the ball far away from one's side, kicking the rival players, lots of fouls, and very few spaces for either team to make up good plays. It's a very closed game, with little room for football skill wise and good plays.

The passion is there. Actually, the passion is what it's all about. The huge rivalry and hatred and how passionate the fans from both teams are, chanting so loudly it's deafening. One thing is the show the fans put out, which is what the game is most known for, and another is what the players put out on the field.

The fans' passion outshines the players' football.

♪ Juli ♪
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Where are the mighty Liverpool fans now? :D

Watching Paul Scholes so far this season has been a joy to behold. It seems that loss of form over the last 2-3 years had more to do with the eye problems he had than first guessed.

Congrats on 500-up, Scholesy.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    The football is not interesting because both teams are big, good teams, and in this match they usually play to "not lose" instead of to win. There's a lot of just randomly kicking the ball far away from one's side, kicking the rival players, lots of fouls, and very few spaces for either team to make up good plays. It's a very closed game, with little room for football skill wise and good plays.

The passion is there. Actually, the passion is what it's all about. The huge rivalry and hatred and how passionate the fans from both teams are, chanting so loudly it's deafening. One thing is the show the fans put out, which is what the game is most known for, and another is what the players put out on the field.

The fans' passion outshines the players' football.

I know all about the famous passion, i just wondered why the football isn't always very interesting, thanks for explaining
    I know all about the famous passion, i just wondered why the football isn't always very interesting, thanks for explaining

haha, no problem. I wish the matches were more open :o

♪ Juli ♪