Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Oh no as far as I know Kompany is a great talent. But he is just starting and van Buyten is an expirienced player. So you lose that in van Buyten, but Kompany should prove a capable replacement.

i think too that beiersdorfer etc. want to young up hamburg again ....i know but we couldn´t fight for him anymore bec. he wants to join munic ...so never stop a traveler right;)
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    crap...WHY WAIT TIL NEXT SUMMER!!
    Marseille are reported to have gone ahead and struck a loan deal with Liverpool for Djibril Cisse.

The French international had looked set to move to The Stade Velodrome this summer - but a broken leg just before the World Cup finals whilst with Les Bleus looked to have scuppered any deal.

However, Marseille have now agreed a long-term loan deal with Liverpool - which will turn into a permanent deal next summer.

Cisse for his part is continuing his rehabilitation - with September pencilled in as a possible return.

Further reports have suggested that Liverpool could very well take Samir Nasri on loan as part of the same deal.

The 19-year-old is thought to be available on a temporary deal from l'OM and Manchester City have already made contact.

However, Nasri could be Anfield bound if boss Rafael Benitez insists on having the young midfielder as part of any Cisse deal.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    crap...WHY WAIT TIL NEXT SUMMER!!

it´s all about money and strong teams
    see hsv and vb ....
  • Options
    anyways valdez is goin to dortmund
    and atletico madrid shows intrest into tim borowski
  • Options
    anyways valdez is goin to dortmund
    and atletico madrid shows intrest into tim borowski
    yeh heard aboot Valdez last night..hes not too bad..needs a haircut though lol..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh heard aboot Valdez last night..hes not too bad..needs a haircut though lol..

of course not i couldn´t belive that bremen let him go ...yes he needs a haircut;)
  • Options
    Guerrero will arrive in hamburg upcoming week and do the fitnesstest .
    anyways he showed his hair now and it really looks ....:p:D ok sorry i am just a girl;)
  • Options
    Craig Bellamy joining Liverpool for 6 million?
    oh great..Cisse's replacement is another loudmouth...I hope if Bellamy does join he will realise he has to sit on the bench..

also said is that Liverpool have agreed to pay 10 million for Kuyt...Feyenoord decided not to ask for more cos he's not been playing in the World Cup enough to have a reason to increase his pricetag

and Alves wants Sevilla to sell him to Liverpool for a lower fee..awesome..hope these aren't just rumors cos these are 3 quality players though Bellamy's temperament is questionable.

YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    WTF, PSV will loan Aissati to FC Twente. I don't why, he's one of the best midfielders we got!
  • Options
    argh why the fuck do footie players date bimbo popstar wannabes..
    Liverpool striker Peter Crouch has found himself caught up in the middle of a drugs scandal involving his girlfriend Abigail Clancy.

Crouch has been tipped off about a number of photographs circulating that allegedly show the 20-year-old snorting cocaine when she was in a girl band called 'Genie Queen'.

It has already been reported that Crouch and his parents are upset after seeing photos of her topless on a bed with one of her friends and as he's only been dating her 5 minutes, mum and dad are naturally concerned.

According to newspaper reports today, Crouch "quietly suggested" that Abigail left the player's wives and girlfriends hotel to return to England to deal with the matter.

She is said to have flown back in midweek to meet her management team in London to discuss the drugs controversy although she's expected to return to Germany next weekend.

YNWA
  • Options

well bec. they wanna be popular somehow like the queen of thoose Mrs. Beckham
  • Options

well bec. they wanna be popular somehow like the queen of thoose Mrs. Beckham
    its a shame that young English women dont have a decent aim in life..whatever happened to being doctors etc..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Craig Bellamy joining Liverpool for 6 million?
    oh great..Cisse's replacement is another loudmouth...I hope if Bellamy does join he will realise he has to sit on the bench..

also said is that Liverpool have agreed to pay 10 million for Kuyt...Feyenoord decided not to ask for more cos he's not been playing in the World Cup enough to have a reason to increase his pricetag

and Alves wants Sevilla to sell him to Liverpool for a lower fee..awesome..hope these aren't just rumors cos these are 3 quality players though Bellamy's temperament is questionable.

The problems with Bellamy at Newcastle started when he was played on the wing. Liverpool love playing strikers on the wing. Oh dear.
  • Options
    The problems with Bellamy at Newcastle started when he was played on the wing. Liverpool love playing strikers on the wing. Oh dear.
    not if we sign Alves and well Zenden can play on the right as well but still I expect Bellamy to make some noise when he spends sometime on the bench.
    hope he knows what he's getting himself into joining a massive club.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    its a shame that young English women dont have a decent aim in life..whatever happened to being doctors etc..

not only the english women;9 and by the way not all english women are like this;)
  • Options
    not only the english women;9 and by the way not all english women are like this;)
    yup true..majority of young women are..everywhere in the world..these are times I guess C.Ronaldo made a wise choice by being gay ;)

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yup true..majority of young women are..everywhere in the world..these are times I guess C.Ronaldo made a wise choice by being gay ;)

lol i give a ....what he is ....i just enjoy to see such beau;)
    i´ve my beau at home ...anyways Guerrero arrived in hamburg today ....he had his fitnesstest today...;)
  • Options
    well just for the record he´s getting no 9 and he feels good he loves to be here
    hamburg is a cool town and he want to be with hsv in the Cl !!!!
  • Options
    well just for the record he´s getting no 9 and he feels good he loves to be here
    hamburg is a cool town and he want to be with hsv in the Cl !!!!
    Bellamy could be our new number 9 ;)
    but now ARSE-anal are trying to hijack our transfer of Bellamy

YNWA
  • Options
    West Ham have completed the signing of Jonathan Spect.for an initial fee of £500,000. is that much lol....he joined manu in 2003 ...so good bye boy....
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Bellamy could be our new number 9 ;)
    but now ARSE-anal are trying to hijack our transfer of Bellamy

oh i see bad for us but we can beat you anyways and if not us than manu:p lol
    but belamy is a hottie too to bad if he joins the wrong club:D
  • Options
    oh i see bad for us but we can beat you anyways and if not us than manu:p lol
    but belamy is a hottie too to bad if he joins the wrong club:D
    seriously..HSV had ONE good season..don't get carried away...they wouldnt even be able to beat Sperms or Newcastle.

YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Come on Lady, you really think HSV is a topclub. No they aren't and there is a big chance HSV will end around the 8th place next season. ;)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I really hope we don't sign Bellamy, he's the lowest form of scumbag there is. Any man who punches a woman in the face and then argues that he had a valid reason cause she turned him down and verbally abused him for touching her up.....he's pure scum. Liverpool don't need players like that. Same when we were about to sign Boywer....was so happy when we pulled the plug :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I really hope we don't sign Bellamy, he's the lowest form of scumbag there is. Any man who punches a woman in the face and then argues that he had a valid reason cause she turned him down and verbally abused him for touching her up.....he's pure scum. Liverpool don't need players like that. Same when we were about to sign Boywer....was so happy when we pulled the plug :mad:
    I was very pleased when Bowyer's deal fell through..but im really excited aboot this Bellamy one.
    always been an admirer of his..even when he flopped at Coventry..his temper is questionable but maybe a dream move could change him..who knows?

anyways..Liverpool have made an official bid finally cos ARSE-anal were trying to snatch him.
    Liverpool have made an official approach to Blackburn Rovers for their striker Craig Bellamy.

A formal £6million bid has been faxed to the Premier League outfit following indications from the Bellamy camp that the player would love to join the club he has supported since a boy.

The Welsh hitman is even prepared to take a pay cut to secure a move and that has gone down well at Anfield.

Arsenal are also keen but the player is only interested in leaving Blackburn for Liverpool

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    I was very pleased when Bowyer's deal fell through..but im really excited aboot this Bellamy one.
    always been an admirer of his..even when he flopped at Coventry..his temper is questionable but maybe a dream move could change him..who knows?

anyways..Liverpool have made an official bid finally cos ARSE-anal were trying to snatch him.

Ah BALLS :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ah BALLS :mad:
    lol..ah well..let the lad prove himself..at least he has gotten less cards since he joined Blackburn? lol..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol..ah well..let the lad prove himself..at least he has gotten less cards since he joined Blackburn? lol..

OK :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    seriously..HSV had ONE good season..don't get carried away...they wouldnt even be able to beat Sperms or Newcastle.

aheh i think you are wrong ...i never said they can beat everybody but i think they can go further and have a bright future in europe !!
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Come on Lady, you really think HSV is a topclub. No they aren't and there is a big chance HSV will end around the 8th place next season. ;)

it is so they are on a good way to it ...i know it will be a new start and new cubes will be random ...but hamburg has a chance :p
    i belive ! come on i saw a real bad hsv years ago but i never loose trust in the club no fan do that:D:p