The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    could be ;) sorry to say that but i am a bit glad that they aren´t in ...i am sorry but what has happened in the one match really scared me ...
    Turkish fans are always scary...I guess they are just too passionate? but that shouldnt be an excuse for violence too.
    its a shame how fans can sometimes let a team down.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Turkish fans are always scary...I guess they are just too passionate? but that shouldnt be an excuse for violence too.
    its a shame how fans can sometimes let a team down.

yea i 110 %agree with you.
    i hope nothing happen while the WC!!!
    i just read that hsv maybe do a testmatch vs blackburn rovers on july 23
    yea i 110 %agree with you.
    i hope nothing happen while the WC!!!
    we can only hope...something tells me we might see crowd trouble..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    [size=+3]We are the CHAMPIONS[/size]
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    [size=+3]We are the CHAMPIONS[/size]

ORANGE IS THE COLOR, ORANGE IS THE GAME:D:cool::D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    ORANGE IS THE COLOR, ORANGE IS THE GAME:D:cool::D

Wat een wedstrijd, jong oranje heeft het voorbeeld gegeven. Nu WELTMEISTER worden in Duitsland.
    And for the people that don't know what we are talking about:

EC-21 Final:
    Holland - Ukraine (3:0)

It's the first time ever that Holland won a youth tournament. :)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Wat een wedstrijd, jong oranje heeft het voorbeeld gegeven. Nu WELTMEISTER worden in Duitsland.

Als dat zou kunnen ik ben wel in voor een feestje. Zullen we alvast een woonboot reseveren voor de gerachtentocht?:D
    Ik ga van de week misschien toch maar dat nieuwe Holland shirt kopen.
    Je moet er toch goed op staan voor de overwinning.;)
    Als dat zou kunnen ik ben wel in voor een feestje. Zullen we alvast een woonboot reseveren voor de gerachtentocht?:D
    Ik ga van de week misschien toch maar dat nieuwe Holland shirt kopen.
    Je moet er toch goed op staan voor de overwinning.;)

Alles hangt af van schorsingen of blesures die we kunnen oplopen. Als Cocu, RvN of vdSar wegvalt dan blijft er in principe weinig meer over. Komen we de poulefase door en kan dit trio het gehele toernooi voetballen, dan zijn er weldegelijk kansen voor ons.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Alles hangt af van schorsingen of blesures die we kunnen oplopen. Als Cocu, RvN of vdSar wegvalt dan blijft er in principe weinig meer over. Komen we de poulefase door en kan dit trio het gehele toernooi voetballen, dan zijn er weldegelijk kansen voor ons.

Ja Cocu is wel ergbelangrijk. van Nistelrooij en van der Sar zijn ook vrij lastig te vervangen. Daarom baal ik ook zo van die wedstrijd van vanmiddag. Die gasten bleven maar schoppen. Toen van Bommel ook op de grond lag dacht ik echt even van oh nee, niet nog één.
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    crappy cos he is a horrible manager...should anyone even ask why?!
    he helped wreck Liverpool in the early 90's in his short spell..sucked at Rangers,Blackburn and at Newcastle..did pretty well in Turkey though

He actually pulled off a master stroke at rangers! He signed Mo Johnstone and fuked celtic up big time for years, mentally they just cudn't get over it lol! The power swung from them to us and we dominated for the next 9yr!
    I don't think he is a good manager tho, he's not good in dealing with people, like Ally McCoist, who didn't love him! he scored hat tricks for fun, except Souness, he hated him and wud bench him, the top scorer!

Soz i haven't been on for a while just catching up lol
    No 1 mention robo Pete and his groovy dancing? HAHA

HE'S BIG
    HE'S RED
    HIS FEET STICK OUT THE BED
    PETER CROUCH, PETER CROUCH
    He actually pulled off a master stroke at rangers! He signed Mo Johnstone and fuked celtic up big time for years, mentally they just cudn't get over it lol! The power swung from them to us and we dominated for the next 9yr!
    I don't think he is a good manager tho, he's not good in dealing with people, like Ally McCoist, who didn't love him! he scored hat tricks for fun, except Souness, he hated him and wud bench him, the top scorer!

Soz i haven't been on for a while just catching up lol
    No 1 mention robo Pete and his groovy dancing? HAHA

HE'S BIG
    HE'S RED
    HIS FEET STICK OUT THE BED
    PETER CROUCH, PETER CROUCH
    the problem with Souey is his interaction with players and weird tactics.

nah I have definitely mentioned Crouchie :D..but in the WC thread

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    the problem with Souey is his interaction with players and weird tactics.

nah I have definitely mentioned Crouchie :D..but in the WC thread

Agree!

ah!..see am rusty been away too long..

i should make a SPL thread...then i could talk away to myself all day haha
    Agree!

ah!..see am rusty been away too long..

i should make a SPL thread...then i could talk away to myself all day haha
    LOL!!

SPL thread erm...maybe duggro and evo will join in the fun :D

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    LOL!!

SPL thread erm...maybe duggro and evo will join in the fun :D

Wot team duggro support? yeh me n evo could spar away everyday hehe
    Wheres Whitety? show youself!
    Wot team duggro support? yeh me n evo could spar away everyday hehe
    Wheres Whitety? show youself!
    duggro..erm..me thinks he's a Hearts fan

YNWA
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Klumpie wrote:
    And for the people that don't know what we are talking about:

EC-21 Final:
    Holland - Ukraine (3:0)

It's the first time ever that Holland won a youth tournament. :)
    That's odd, considering that the Dutch have one of the best youth development programs around.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we can only hope...something tells me we might see crowd trouble..

as i said i hope not by good seek but everthing is possible even this ...anyways the english team has arrived in baden-baden today:D
    dkst0426 wrote:
    That's odd, considering that the Dutch have one of the best youth development programs around.

Yes it is. But the youth program is well known because of the amount of players that make it all the way and are technically and tactically well skilled. In the youth they lack the strength to compete, because that is something other countries scout for. Later on when our youngsters get stronger they have the skill and the strength. This group is very good overall and have a few really great players. Plus Robben, van Persie, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Babel, Stekelenburg weren't present at that tournament because they are in the world cup squad. So we have something to look forward to with this great generation. And that is of corse another problem for our youth teams, the best players are never available because they already play in the first national team. But this time the cup was our because like I said the group is very good overall and not just a few, and because the are all pretty good they all play on the highest level in the Dutch league.
    Gabri will play for Ajax next year.
    I didn't expect that it would really happen.
    It should be an interesting season next year. Everyone has bought new player except PSV, but they haven't lost anyone as of yet.
    ah crap..why only a loan!!!
    Marseille president Pape Diouf will meet Liverpool officials on Wednesday to discuss the transfer of Djibril Cisse.

Diouf is hoping to finalise an agreement with the FA Cup winners to take Cisse to Marseille on loan, with the option of a permanent transfer.

YNWA
    Middlesbrough have named Gareth Southgate as their new manager.

bold move...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Middlesbrough have named Gareth Southgate as their new manager.

bold move...

lol...smoking crack kinda move
    lol...smoking crack kinda move
    pretty much yeh lol..what has he even done to be signed as an EPL manager..
    ah well...its only Boro ;)

YNWA
    "Middlesbrough have agreed an undisclosed fee for Chelsea defender Robert Huth, the player's agent confirmed on Wednesday."

I thought Huth would have joined a bigger club..there were some interested in him.

"Blackburn have confirmed an interest in Internazionale defender Marco Materazzi and Roma stopper Matteo Ferrari but the signing of a new striker remains Rovers' priority"

lol...Materazzi would fit in at Ewood Park very very well ;)

YNWA
    Farfan signed a new contract with PSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Klumpie wrote:
    Farfan signed a new contract with PSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

yes, hes defenitively staying... just saw the man himself on a interview confirming that. He said that he's very happy at PSV and the fact that Koeman personally told his manager that he needs him for next season were the primal resons for him to stay in Holland.
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah crap..why only a loan!!!
    Cos he broke his leg again and there's doubts about how prone he is to serious injury?

As for Huth, Boro is about the right kind of club for him. He's a centre-half who's a lot better going forward than defending. He's tops in the air, but he'll be exposed if he goes off to another league where attackers run more at defenders.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    Cos he broke his leg again and there's doubts about how prone he is to serious injury?

As for Huth, Boro is about the right kind of club for him. He's a centre-half who's a lot better going forward than defending. He's tops in the air, but he'll be exposed if he goes off to another league where attackers run more at defenders.
    nah the loan thing was before his injury...Cisse's really jinxed..maybe he should learn to shut up when he is on form instead of thinking he is the greatest.

I think Boro got a very good deal there..Huth is pretty good.
    Newcastle will definitely be sore that they lost Huth to Boro! :D

YNWA