The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    First time ever we reached the final of the EC-21. :)

Semi final EC-21:
    Holland - France (3:2 AET)

:p.p our youth played well as i read but went badly off in portugal
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    when the Wc is over i talk more about manchester and hamburg i love both clubs ;)...i can read more news about hsv here for sure:D;)

Kuyt is a good friend of vdvaart, but Kuyt know also what his salary with a German team or an English team. ;) That is also important in his future.

Untill this match we played very very poor. But against France we were really good. Next sunday is the final against Ukraine. :)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Untill this match we played very very poor. But against France we were really good. Next sunday is the final against Ukraine. :)

don´t tell me we aren´t in:(:(
    so isn´t next year the wc for the U 21?
    don´t tell me we aren´t in:(:(
    so isn´t next year the wc for the U 21?

I don't know...I know that last year (2005) the WC-21 was in Holland.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Kuyt is a good friend of vdvaart, but Kuyt know also what his salary with a German team or an English team. ;) That is also important in his future.

ok........
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't know...I know that last year (2005) the WC-21 was in Holland.

well we will see...
    Here it is, the new home-shirt of PSV. It is based on the shirts that PSV wear in the '50.

http://www.psv.nl/show?id=14640&contentid=11892
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    Here it is, the new home-shirt of PSV. It is based on the shirts that PSV wear in the '50.

http://www.psv.nl/show?id=14640&contentid=11892
    looks very old school..especially the socks
    can't wait for the new Liverpool kits but no release date yet

anyways some good news for the Reds
    Rafa Benitez has pledged his future to Liverpool by signing a new contract at Anfield.

The Spanish tactician has seen his stock soar since making the move to Anfield from Valencia, with victory in the UEFA Champions League last year leading to widespread interest from around Europe.

Spanish titans Real Madrid are in the market for a new manager and have expressed an interest in Benitez.

However, the Spaniards are in a state of flux and will unlikely to be making any decisions until after their presidential elections.

And Benitez will not now be heading to Real after penning a four-year contract at Anfield.

The Spaniard is now committed to The Reds until 2010 and he is looking forward to keeping the club moving on an upward curve.

"I'm delighted to have now signed the contract," he told the club's website. "There was never going to be a problem once we reached an agreement last season, and now all the documents have been signed and sent to the club.

"I'm very happy at Liverpool and hope we can enjoy more success in the seasons to come."
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    looks very old school..especially the socks

Yes, indeed. I'm glad Nike stopped with there new 'inventing' stuff.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    anyways some good news for the Reds

Yes, that is very good news. I think Benitez is a really good coach.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yes, indeed. I'm glad Nike stopped with there new 'inventing' stuff.
    Nike's kits have really improved imo.
    previously all the teams had the same design just different color but they seem to put in more effort so that each team has an individual style
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nike's kits have really improved imo.
    previously all the teams had the same design just different color but they seem to put in more effort so that each team has an individual style

That was what I ment. Those stupid Extra Air- or breath shirts.

Now they make, individual shirts and shirts that fans want to see.
    Cocu signed a new 1-year deal with PSV. This is very good news, I hope that Ooijer en Farfan will sign a new contract soon.

http://english.psv.nl/show?id=21372&contentid=11906
    Klumpie wrote:
    Cocu signed a new 1-year deal with PSV. This is very good news, I hope that Ooijer en Farfan will sign a new contract soon.

:(:(:( sorry but bad news for us ;)
    i can´t wait anymore til july 3 bec. there the officials of hamburg says or name the new /old squad .....
    anyways bouth the movie goal and watched it last night...2 times i just love it and now i know i´ve to move to england :D;)
    Ajax almost signed Gabri of Barcelona, only the details of the new contract can stop transfer.
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ajax almost signed Gabri of Barcelona, only the details of the new contract can stop transfer.

Wow man that is bizzare. I didn't think they could really pull it of. I geuss that means no Davids. Next year is gonna be a kick ass season. And like always PSV will be on top.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    just when i thought no bad and went food shopping the us team cross way i mean their collos police etc and the big bus
    hamburg is now i think the safest place
    who was managing newcastle before Glenn Roeder???i forget that ...
    who was managing newcastle before Glenn Roeder???i forget that ...
    that would have to be Liverpool's legendary Scotsmen..Graeme Souness ;)
    great player..crappy manager :D

YNWA

They didn't play. That was their mistake. They defened and defened some more and in the extra time Portugal finally got what they deserved although it didn't help them, they were out as well.
    Tonight 20:45 (dutch time) the EC-21 final with:

Holland - Ukraine

Come on Holland, now you're there you can better take the cup with you.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Tonight 20:45 (dutch time) the EC-21 final with:

Holland - Ukraine

Come on Holland, now you're there you can better take the cup with you.

Do you remember '88? Losing 1-0 to the russians in the opening match and meeting them in the final again to beat them 2-0. I hope history repeats it self.;)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    that would have to be Liverpool's legendary Scotsmen..Graeme Souness ;)
    great player..crappy manager :D

ok ....i was just intrest ...anyways i watched goal!!! i mean i bouth that ...
    why crappy??
    They didn't play. That was their mistake. They defened and defened some more and in the extra time Portugal finally got what they deserved although it didn't help them, they were out as well.

oh that sounds bad but some good players miss the tournament bec. of injury:(
    but next time maybe they do a better job...
    ok ....i was just intrest ...anyways i watched goal!!! i mean i bouth that ...
    why crappy??
    crappy cos he is a horrible manager...should anyone even ask why?!
    he helped wreck Liverpool in the early 90's in his short spell..sucked at Rangers,Blackburn and at Newcastle..did pretty well in Turkey though

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    crappy cos he is a horrible manager...should anyone even ask why?!
    he helped wreck Liverpool in the early 90's in his short spell..sucked at Rangers,Blackburn and at Newcastle..did pretty well in Turkey though

oh no...ok...in the turkey oh not a big deal than:D
    oh no...ok...in the turkey oh not a big deal than:D
    in Turkey not a big deal?! what's that suppose to mean?

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    in Turkey not a big deal?! what's that suppose to mean?

i don´t think the turkey are so good in foothball...that´s all ...i mean they have some good players here in germany but that´s it...maybe there was a time where they where very good but now ...but i may be wrong...
    i don´t think the turkey are so good in foothball...that´s all ...i mean they have some good players here in germany but that´s it...maybe there was a time where they where very good but now ...but i may be wrong...
    lol I think you're very wrong.
    Turkey are a pretty underrated side imo.
    If they din draw the Swiss they would in the World Cup now.
    Their fans dont appeal to me though...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol I think you're very wrong.
    Turkey are a pretty underrated side imo.
    If they din draw the Swiss they would in the World Cup now.
    Their fans dont appeal to me though...

could be ;) sorry to say that but i am a bit glad that they aren´t in ...i am sorry but what has happened in the one match really scared me ...