The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    dont forget they were last in their group as well ;)

we only can get better;)
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    we only can get better;)
    so can we..don't forget that.
    we have a better squad now..and we aren't an ageing side
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    Dietmar Beiersdorfer our sportditrector /manager watched arsenal vs villareal.
    so in who do you think is he intrested for hamburg?
    the squirrel ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    the squirrel ;)

the what?...................
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649

Jens Lehmann
    the what?...................
    din you watch the game?
    there was a squirrel that made the headlines ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    din you watch the game?
    there was a squirrel that made the headlines ;)

hahahaha.......
    Klumpie wrote:
    hahahaha.......

no i just so the highlights oh yes i know now what you mean ...:D but i meant wich player.... you a again ;) never take me serious ...
    no i just so the highlights oh yes i know now what you mean ...:D but i meant wich player.... you a again ;) never take me serious ...
    it was really a squirrel..not a player...a small furry adorable squirrel :)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    it was really a squirrel..not a player...a small furry adorable squirrel :)

:D:D:P:P very funny no now serious ....diddy didn´t went there to watch if lehmann does a good job ...there must be a reason and hell it wasn´t that cute animal:p
    :D:D:P:P very funny no now serious ....diddy didn´t went there to watch if lehmann does a good job ...there must be a reason and hell it wasn´t that cute animal:p

I don't know which player is really intrested in HSV
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't know which player is really intrested in HSV

not the player ...i meant HSv is intrested maybe in a player from arsenal or villareal bec. the window for getting players ain´t closed yet if i remember that right ...
    not the player ...i meant HSv is intrested maybe in a player from arsenal or villareal bec. the window for getting players ain´t closed yet if i remember that right ...

I think HSV is intrested in Henry, Riquelme, van Persie, Hleb, Ljungberg, Forlan, Pires and alot of other players.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I think HSV is intrested in Henry, Riquelme, van Persie, Hleb, Ljungberg, Forlan, Pires and alot of other players.

hey it seems you diss hamburg ...we have a good team ....we have the best deffence in germany only some parts of the team needs some kicks :D
    van persie would be cool ...the fourth :p
    and than oh i just read Sol Campbell should join hamburg ??what we can never pay i think ...oh it wasn´t true they correct the gossip ....
    hleb will never join us ...he is not a player for the german bundesliga...
    hey it seems you diss hamburg ...we have a good team ....we have the best deffence in germany only some parts of the team needs some kicks :D
    van persie would be cool ...the fourth :p
    and than oh i just read Sol Campbell should join hamburg ??what we can never pay i think ...oh it wasn´t true they correct the gossip ....
    hleb will never join us ...he is not a player for the german bundesliga...

Also PSV is intrested in this players, but they can never pay him.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Also PSV is intrested in this players, but they can never pay him.

that´s whythe clubs make liabilities sometimes
    but hey i don´t know who he watched ...maybe he just want to see a good match but i don´t think so ....
    I think he just want to see a good match or Arsenal is intrested in Beiersdorfer.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I think he just want to see a good match or Arsenal is intrested in Beiersdorfer.

i thik he wats to watch a good match
    and hamburg never let beiersdorfer go ..he made a good job since long time and with doll everthing is perfect in hamburg :D
    i thik he wats to watch a good match
    and hamburg never let beiersdorfer go ..he made a good job since long time and with doll everthing is perfect in hamburg :D

There you said it, Arsenal is intrested in Doll. And it's time for Arsenal to take another coach then Wenger.
    Klumpie wrote:
    There you said it, Arsenal is intrested in Doll. And it's time for Arsenal to take another coach then Wenger.
    no way we just have doll and he is very loved here in hamburg off course
    no way
    and arsenal won´t leave wenger i think

and here is no reason why we should change the stuff team:p
    just we need some players maybe ...
    what ? gossib sorry vitoria beckham pregnant again?
    what ? gossib sorry vitoria beckham pregnant again?
    hope not..dont need another kid to be born with a stupid name in this world

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    hope not..dont need another kid to be born with a stupid name in this world

what i would just be happy for them and then i hope it´s a girl ;)
    Mourinho said something about the match tomorrow in old trafford:( sorry that makes me sad bec. we ain´t there but back to the term i try but i don´t know what he want to say and he really looks finished ...
    he ain´t that beau anymore he was...
    he is dissmissed:D
    Mourinho said something about the match tomorrow in old trafford:( sorry that makes me sad bec. we ain´t there but back to the term i try but i don´t know what he want to say and he really looks finished ...
    he ain´t that beau anymore he was...
    he is dissmissed:D
    how come Manure isnt there?
    who beat them? :)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    how come Manure isnt there?
    who beat them? :)
    haha next session you will see:)
    haha next session you will see:)
    next season is next season...this new season hasn't ended so why the rush? :)
    next season is even gonna be better :)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    next season is next season...this new season hasn't ended so why the rush? :)
    next season is even gonna be better :)

haha ok well i was dreamin sorry ....:p
    for us;):)
    seems like anton is fit for sundays clash vs boro ...that´s a good news i think
    but i don´t like this match bec. i like both teams ...a bit ...;)