The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not career..but he might miss Newcastle's last game and his testimonial match.
    pity to bow out that way for a legend.

but i read that he deside today if he end up his career or not ?am i wrong ?

you´re right ...it´s a pity..
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    but i read that he deside today if he end up his career or not ?am i wrong ?

you´re right ...it´s a pity..
    his career as a player will be over after this season with or without the injury.
    he's going into punditry while earning his badges to be able to be a manager in the future.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    his career as a player will be over after this season with or without the injury.
    he's going into punditry while earning his badges to be able to be a manager in the future.

ubs than i missed that sorry but hey allright his 35 now ...and than manager with
    36 maybe wow ...;) good luck...
    ubs than i missed that sorry but hey allright his 35 now ...and than manager with
    36 maybe wow ...;) good luck...
    dont think he can be a manager that soon...thats why hes gonna make some money doing punditry with Sky Sports at the same time.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    dont think he can be a manager that soon...thats why hes gonna make some money doing punditry with Sky Sports at the same time.

ok...i´ve no idear than maybe with 40 ?
    oh my god maybe van de vaart needs an operation again....no good news...
    this may funny :

Red View rounds up the week's best quotes from the world of football...

"Lua Lua went off and did his treble back somersault with pike and twisted his ankle. It wasn't the cleverest thing he's ever done."
    Harry Redknapp on his star striker's crazy injury.

"It came in so quickly, he tried to get a head on it and it came off the wrong corner of his head."
    Norwich boss Nigel Worthington on Jason 'square head' Shackell's own goal.

"I will be writing to the relevant authorities to complain, but I'm wasting my breath."
    Disgruntled Ipswich Town manager Joe Royle, who surely will just be wasting ink.

"It was a mis-controlled backpass to the keeper and that does not constitute a backpass."
    When a backpass is not a backpass, by Everton boss David Moyes.

"Who do I owe, and for what? I don't think about the word 'owe'. I owe something to my Dad, yes, who put me on this planet."
    Arsenal's Thierry Henry shuns his mother.

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is!"
    Steve McClaren. Current affairs king and prospective England manager.
    .......................................................................................................

and it seems english women are qualifid for the Wc ...they beat austria last night 4:0

so they play vs
    holland on the 31 st of august and vs france on the 30 in september ...
    hey what about Alan Curbishley from charlton atletic ...he could be the new english boss ???What do you think?
    he has potential i think ..he has a good fresh talent to but the english foothball into a new erea...

but don´t understand me wrong ok...
    Cristiano Ronaldo´s girlfriend :

http://www.pinhal.ws/blogue/photos/CompMerche.jpg
    Cristiano Ronaldo´s girlfriend :

http://www.pinhal.ws/blogue/photos/CompMerche.jpg
    shes hot..too bad she's just being used as a cover up to hide his homosexuality ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    shes hot..too bad she's just being used as a cover up to hide his homosexuality ;)

he is not ....but well i won´t have any problem with that if he is ...but the whole foothball males will make him life hell if that´s true

but i don´t think he is
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    he is not ....but well i won´t have any problem with that if he is ...but the whole foothball males will make him life hell if that´s true

but i don´t think he is

How do you know? ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    How do you know? ;)

i won´t tell you;)
    i won´t tell you;)
    which confirms our speculation ;)
    nothing wrong liking it in the butt ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    which confirms our speculation ;)
    nothing wrong liking it in the butt ;)

let´s get back to bizz and talk about foothball ...ok...

so did anybody heard about ballack and his on/off beeing @chelsea this is getting ridiculous
    nope, but i heard that Gerrard want to stay with Liverpool forever.
    i watched this one ...

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/tcoef2006.html

HSv no 25 in some years hsv will be no 1 i belive behind will be manu off course now just no 40 but in some years no 1 hsv no 2 manchester united:p
    and this looks better for manu but not for HSV

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/trank2006.html

and klumpie what you mean by nope

and gerad should he stay in liverpool amen
    i watched this one ...

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/tcoef2006.html

HSv no 25 in some years hsv will be no 1 i belive behind will be manu off course now just no 40 but in some years no 1 hsv no 2 manchester united:p

I don't understand this list. Because PSV reached the last 16 of the CL no. 35 of this ranking.

I see that the Uefa Cup teams get as much points as the CL teams, I don't think that is fair. Because PSV belongs to the best 16 teams of Europe.
    and klumpie what you mean by nope

Just...No. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't understand this list. Because PSV reached the last 16 of the CL no. 35 of this ranking.

I see that the Uefa Cup teams get as much points as the CL teams, I don't think that is fair. Because PSV belongs to the best 16 teams of Europe.

i think they cut some points of in two list sytem but i am not sure i am blond;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    nope, but i heard that Gerrard want to stay with Liverpool forever.
    yeh its good that he finally spoke up and said it cos if he din..the speculations will continue til God knows when!
    and we don't need such bullshit before such an important semi final tomorrow.

YNWA

That is a good list. PSV is the 12th best club of Europe over the 5 past years.
    Klumpie wrote:

That is a good list. PSV is the 12th best club of Europe over the 5 past years.
    we are higher than Manure LOL! and the highest English club :)
    thats good enough for me..for now..;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we are higher than Manure LOL! and the highest English club :)
    thats good enough for me..for now..;)

next session we will be higher than you ;):p
    next session we will be higher than you ;):p

No, do you remember this seasons CL!

I will remember you...ManU kicked out in the first round.
    Klumpie wrote:

dont forget they were last in their group as well ;)

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:

we had a bad time around that time...