Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

1312313314315316318»

Comments

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    I have no clue who can be the player of the euro 2008
    so many players even youngsters who are big already shoots
    germany -yes this time i am for my country i think we have a good team but i have idear where we
    stand
    Spain
    Italy

klumpie you are more germ than dutch...;)
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    klumpie you are more germ than dutch...;)
    haha never!!! :p No I just think Germany plays very good football at the moment, and Holland plays since 2002 only shit football. Holland does have some good footballers with vdVaart, vNistelrooij, vPersie, Robben but we miss the good defenders.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    haha never!!! :p No I just think Germany plays very good football at the moment, and Holland plays since 2002 only shit football. Holland does have some good footballers with vdVaart, vNistelrooij, vPersie, Robben but we miss the good defenders.
    i can understand:p well we will see how the euro will be
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    jamie uk wrote:
    Sorry, you can't give Germany as a 'secret tip', crumbs they get to the final even when they have a 'bad' team, remember the World Cup 6 years ago?
    whoops, think I got muddled there! I'd say Croatia then.
  • Options
    'The Special One' officially Internazionale boss, signed a 3 year deal. Drogba probably to be his first signing, Carvalho and Lampard also linked, though not sure how keen Chelsea will be to sell to a Mourinho-run side, it's not as if they need the wedge.
  • Options
    the euro is startin soon
    i have no idea where to watch it here in spain...
    in germany we had and still have puplic viewing but here we ill see
    and by the way how long the spanish stay in...
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Hope Inter get completely destroyed next season, Mourinho is an utter cock. I think Lampard will get completely found out over there as well. You need to be able to pass the ball and pass he cannot!!

With regards to Euro 2008, im putting a tenner on Spain and a tenner on Italy. Spain, because i have Spanish heritage and Italy because i think they'll win it!!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    SENSATIONAL, AC Milan could play in the Champions League
    04.06.2008 00.00 by Marco Gori read 3981

The bulgarian football federation has asked that CSKA Sofia will be excluded from the next Champions League preliminary round cause of their financial situation; if UEFA will accept this request, the club that would replace the bulgarian team would be the one wit the highest UEFA coefficient, that means AC Milan. The italian club was involved in the opposite situation in 2006, when Lens asked to be admitted to the Champions League instead of Milan tha was involved in a corruption scandal.

That is completely ridiculous. Wonder how much Milan paid the Bulgarian FF for that!!!!!!!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    stu gee wrote:
    SENSATIONAL, AC Milan could play in the Champions League
    04.06.2008 00.00 by Marco Gori read 3981

The bulgarian football federation has asked that CSKA Sofia will be excluded from the next Champions League preliminary round cause of their financial situation; if UEFA will accept this request, the club that would replace the bulgarian team would be the one wit the highest UEFA coefficient, that means AC Milan. The italian club was involved in the opposite situation in 2006, when Lens asked to be admitted to the Champions League instead of Milan tha was involved in a corruption scandal.

That is completely ridiculous. Wonder how much Milan paid the Bulgarian FF for that!!!!!!!
    milan are nothing but dirt & shit like this is just more to put in the evidence box. jeez that club grinds my gears :mad:

ps. germans for euro, although i hope the spanish make their mark
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    Hope Inter get completely destroyed next season, Mourinho is an utter cock. I think Lampard will get completely found out over there as well. You need to be able to pass the ball and pass he cannot!!
    He is a good manager though, reckon he'll do well. As for Lampard, yeah he won't get his 15goals via deflected shots over there.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Jozy Altidore - $10 million transfer fee.

Not bad for the future of USA soccer.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    ps. germans for euro, although i hope the spanish make their mark

thanx for that;)
    well i hope for the spanish that they survive the first round lol ...otherwise the mood over here gonna be down

it is so funny mostley in the U 16-U 19 -21spain is pretty well but over that no chance something is wrong
  • Options
    Ive got money on spain and italy, but the odds are rubbish this year. For a complete outsider, like Greece were the last time, id say Russia or Poland.
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Klumpie wrote:

Oh yes the Dutch are shit, I seen that for myself last night.

:p
    A big LOL at Italy, that was bloody Scotland's place anyway.
  • Options
    i think holland is a candidate for the winning ...
    so lets see what s up tonight ...;)
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    hahaha :p

Still I don't see Holland win the EC. Off course we won of Italy. But they played with an AC Milan midfield, and AC Milan is allready playing very weak in the last 2 years.
    If we keep the attacking and good defending like yesterday, then we can come far. But to win the EC, you need some luck too :)

Still put my money on Germany, but I rather see Holland win it off course ;)
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    hahaha :p

Still I don't see Holland win the EC. Off course we won of Italy. But they played with an AC Milan midfield, and AC Milan is allready playing very weak in the last 2 years.
    If we keep the attacking and good defending like yesterday, then we can come far. But to win the EC, you need some luck too :)

Still put my money on Germany, but I rather see Holland win it off course ;)[/quote
    now we have a chance to win the EC!!!!
  • Options
    one minute of silence for hsv ..good bye van de vaart
    i will maybe have the chance to see him playing for madrid
    siylvie stays in hamburg for awhile bec. of her job ...
    so vdv the new beckham ...?
  • Options
    on the eve of another premier league campaign it's about time this thread made another appearance.

so how's everyone feeling about the new season?

as an arsenal fan, the off season hasn't been kind to us, but we were written off the term before & still looked good for the most part. we looked fookin ordinary in our CL qualifier the other day though, it's a shame that when you leave out cesc we don't play like 'arsenal'. these kids need to show us they've got the goods, i just can't see them finishing above the experience & depth of chelski or the dirty mancs at the end of the season.

anyway, first things first, BRING ON WEST BROM!! i'm going with 2-0 to the arse :D
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    gonna be a tough season having lost Flamini.
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    gonna be a tough season having lost Flamini.
    he was a beast last season for sure
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    who who the qualify for WM 2010 doen t look so bad for us:D
    and germanz got a new no 1 Rene Adler i am really happy for him ...and i can t wait f for wendsday!!!
  • Options
    tell yer, South American qualifiers are like as good as International football gets in entertainment terms. Argentina vs Uruguay last night was wicked, maybe there's a recklessness tactically that creates this but it was played as fast as a premiership game. On the other hand, having watched the first half of the England game I wasn't bothered at having to miss the second -even if there were 6goals.
  • Options
    Hamburg is doin well with jol the 0 is standing
    and partric this ...guy ..we never have to give him away still on the top group

5.Hamburg
  • Options
    CorsoCorso so poor I can't afford to comment on the PJ forum Posts: 201
    Any predictions on the Champions League? Do I dare say Juve or Barca?