The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    if you ever support Liverpool..or even City..please don't ever watch footie lol
    trust me..we wouldn't want Liverpool fans who support West Ham and Boro ;)

i hope we meet West Ham..but well..who knows?
    whoever we meet makes no difference cos form is nothing when it comes to the Cup.

it will never happen ...;)
    so

well i think it will be an intresting match tommorow hope i can watch it but when it comes to the fa cup they show the matches here...
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    it will never happen ...;)
    so

well i think it will be an intresting match tommorow hope i can watch it but when it comes to the fa cup they show the matches here...
    im seriously expecting a boring game..i might watch the 2nd half if am bored enough.
    today's semi final was just great from the 20th minute onwards.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im seriously expecting a boring game..i might watch the 2nd half if am bored enough.
    today's semi final was just great from the 20th minute onwards.

i don´t;) but who knows...haha ....oh lambard kept his shirt on so it was boring lol
    i don´t;) but who knows...haha ....oh lambard kept his shirt on so it was boring lol
    im glad he kept his girly body inside his shirt..
    boy does Lampard suck...overrated beyond belief.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    im glad he kept his girly body inside his shirt..
    boy does Lampard suck...overrated beyond belief.

i was just joking but it was funny to see morinho ubs sorry i spelt him wrong ...on the side he was like hey i can play better than you lol
    i was just joking but it was funny to see morinho ubs sorry i spelt him wrong ...on the side he was like hey i can play better than you lol
    Mourinho was really pissed after the game..commented on how they missed too many chances.

wow..dinnoe Milan closed the gap to just 3 points behind Juve..interesting...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Mourinho was really pissed after the game..commented on how they missed too many chances.

wow..dinnoe Milan closed the gap to just 3 points behind Juve..interesting...

oh i want to see his interviews -will be funny :D;)

yea not to bad for them
    but hey hsv has to be the no 2 in germany couch i want them to be in the cl i want hamburg beeing more international ....
    oh i want to see his interviews -will be funny :D;)

yea not to bad for them
    but hey hsv has to be the no 2 in germany couch i want them to be in the cl i want hamburg beeing more international ....
    i get what you mean..not many outside of Germany really know much aboot Hamburg..they need to get out there and even do well in the CL to get their name on the map.
    i wouldn't mind Hamburg being in Liverpool's group..we can make them famous ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i get what you mean..not many outside of Germany really know much aboot Hamburg..they need to get out there and even do well in the CL to get their name on the map.
    i wouldn't mind Hamburg being in Liverpool's group..we can make them famous ;)

for sure bec. we will kick you out ;)
    i am watching the interwiev with mr Mourinho well the media don´t like him that much it seems
    and he is really pissed
    i think he will make the guys feel the hell ...ubs the way he is pissed i am glad not to be a chelsea player...
    i watthxed the statistic of met ups from boro and the hammers
    and in this written i think it´s gonna be a hard tight match

with a advantageous for boro i think but i don´t put my fingers into fire for this ...
    next weekend west ham meet up with liverpool ubs...
    and than the last matches after tottenham and west brom ...they can beat them but i doubt they can beat liverpool ...anyways dates may change again if they beat boro today?

and we have next weekend first chelsea but we can beat them:D
    than boro
    anfd than i think charlton(if i am right)

and boro
    today west ham of course
    than in the uefa we will see how far they can go ..
    than everton
    than us
    bolton and fulham
    we will see how this end lol
    lol what a sore loser..

"I can't wish Liverpool all the best for the final but I wish them good luck for the Champions League qualifier at the start of next season," added the Chelsea boss.

YNWA
    this is funny!
    Claude Makelele has issued a bitter attack in the direction of Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

The normally reserved Frenchman is not noted for his outbursts in the press, but Makelele is clearly not an admirer of the Old Trafford taskmaster.

With Chelsea looking all set to wrap up a second successive Premiership title, the influential midfielder has taken the opportunity to unleash a verbal riposte at Ferguson.

Makelele has not been impressed with Ferguson's attempts to unnerve Chelsea this season and concluded that the Scottish tactician's words have merely been laughed off by those at Stamford Bridge.

''I saw what Ferguson was saying before we won at Bolton and I was laughing,'' he told the News of the World.

''I thought the guy was really funny. Maybe even ridiculous.

''I didn't bother watching the Sunderland game, though I had a right laugh when I heard that United had flopped again.

''It must have been the ref again or did Ferguson not whinge this time?''

Continuing his lambast at the Old Trafford outfit, Makelele claims Jose Mourinho stands head and shoulders above his older counterpart and that the West Londoners are also on a higher footing than their northern equivalents.

''It took Ferguson seven years to win the league, it took Mourinho eight months,'' he concluded.

''It must have given Ferguson a complex. But they should get used to second.

''We will win the league because we have the better players, the better manager and the better team.

''Chelsea are not arrogant. Arrogance is to go public and say another team will lose and then lose yourself.

''Only losers do that. In that sense you could say Ferguson is a loser."

YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Both are losers.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol what a sore loser..

"I can't wish Liverpool all the best for the final but I wish them good luck for the Champions League qualifier at the start of next season," added the Chelsea boss.

what!!!he dissapointed me know lol no for real :p
    Klumpie wrote:
    Both are losers.

shut up :p;)

and who is makallele again i will kick his ass:D
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    hope arsenal gain the champs lge spot, the squirrel in highbury last wednrsday night has more european experience than that other team from north london
    everthing can happen:D;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Both are losers.
    yeh..both lost to Liverpool this season in the FA Cup..:D

YNWA
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    fuck mourinho(probly another closet homosexual (bryan robson seemed to think so)).......coles going to chelsea with wright-philips going the other way......also man u are to be sold by glaziers this summer to american banking firm (connected to sponsorship deal)....
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..both lost to Liverpool this season in the FA Cup..:D

it´s ok allready it´s getting lame ,honey:D
    it´s ok allready it´s getting lame ,honey:D
    dont be jealous ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    dont be jealous ;)

i try my best lol
    oh well next year will be a better year for us;)
    well i guess boro will make the final and than they beat you-so it´s a part for us(McClaren:p:D)
    i see now the prewiev of the match tonight;)
    this is my wish results for today german bundesliga :
    bremen:Schalke a draw please
    and mainz has to beat bayern münchen
    but hey this is a dream bec. we lost yesterday:(
    i try my best lol
    oh well next year will be a better year for us;)
    well i guess boro will make the final and than they beat you-so it´s a part for us(McClaren:p:D)
    cant stop laughing...a Manure fan happy if Boro wins lol...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    cant stop laughing...a Manure fan happy if Boro wins lol...

oh i am not happy that way i would be if we where still in but ok ...i have no idear who will win may the best win
    and than this team has to beat liverpool:p
    it´s on five live but i can´t hear that ..sometimes i can listen over there while epl ...well and ti can see the final on tv ...well but it would cooler if we where there :D
    but i love the english crowds :D