The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    but i love the english crowds :D
    too bad English crowds hate Germans..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    too bad English crowds hate Germans..

not all the media mostley make that ;)
    but by the way we move to england next year so ...

by the way what´s the reason of wenger´s beeing so angry just the draw and given goal or what?
    not all the media mostley make that ;)
    but by the way we move to england next year so ...

by the way what´s the reason of wenger´s beeing so angry just the draw and given goal or what?
    no..the media hide alot when it comes to hatred i think...when it comes to footie fans in England..they really hate Germans

if i was Wanker i'd be pissed too..i drew with the crappier neighbor and still lower than them.
    Davids had every right to continue play..ARSE-anal would have done the same.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no..the media hide alot when it comes to hatred i think...when it comes to footie fans in England..they really hate Germans

if i was Wanker i'd be pissed too..i drew with the crappier neighbor and still lower than them.
    Davids had every right to continue play..ARSE-anal would have done the same.

we will see the police is ready here ...by the way some english police come here too ...but i don´t care about this hate stuff bec. i love foothball ;)

you know since i was in the middle of holligans from both sides after a match (it was the time when rostock was in the 1st ) i try to put thoose hate stuff not coming to me or near me .....i will never forget that day really

well we will see sounds like a neighbor fight ...how this may end or never ...
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    english people in general dislike germans for a variety of related reasons
    elmer wrote:
    english people in general dislike germans for a variety of related reasons

sweety but not all ..you can´t say so ..this old story should be over ..we have to remember our history for sure but we are allready a diffrent generation ...
    so for what reason do you hate me..
    peace!!!
    Anton is trying:D
    Anton is trying:D
    he's playing right back..Boro are playing waaay better..West Ham have been disappointing so far

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he's playing right back..Boro are playing waaay better..West Ham have been disappointing so far

i can´t see that ...the match yesterday was shown here but this one not:( but hey it´s ok...it would hurt me much more if ...;)
    sweety but not all ..you can´t say so ..this old story should be over ..we have to remember our history for sure but we are allready a diffrent generation ...
    so for what reason do you hate me..
    peace!!!
    no, I didnt mean all english people......was probably wrong to write "general", suppose there is like a rivalry thing that goes on form time to time and with football this surfaces for certain......Uneducated (more like stupid) persons use the phrase "we won the war though" time and again when the english fail to usurp the germans at a particular activity. There are prejudices held in small part against all nations its just that with the germans theres a few more. When it comes to ill-feeling the french are well up there just as high. I only speak for myself and not for englishness, in fact I dont feel like I truly belong to any nationality(sob..sob..boo..hoo).
    .........Oh and me hating you? how could I kristina? I love all frauleins....
    it´s ok i got now ....what you meant so back to our mean foothball

i can´t either hear the match:(
    Im in spain at the moment, am stuck i deciding whether or not to go to the local bar to watch it.....if I do then Im bound to have a few drinks, this will make me feel tired tonight. But have no bbc2 either.......
    if i would be you i would watch;)
    by the way mainz is leading 2:0 vs bayern -cool for hamburg;)

and schalke and bremen 0:0 good for us too
    jones is out ...injury????

it doesn´t seem to be a good match????
    jones is out ...injury????

it doesn´t seem to be a good match????
    not paying attention to the game..but i think Jones replaced Schwarzer..cos he got whacked pretty hard by Ashton

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not paying attention to the game..but i think Jones replaced Schwarzer..cos he got whacked pretty hard by Ashton

ok than injury that it sounds so ...i am more concerntrate on the mainz- bayern
    it´s now 2:1
    and now penalty for bayern münchen:(
    now it´s 2:2 goal both maakey and van basten just ignore him...mhhh
    but it´s so bad now for us:(
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    now it´s 2:2 goal both maakey and van basten just ignore him...mhhh
    but it´s so bad now for us:(

Makaay doasn't fit in the team. That's why van Basten left him out. Makaay can't play right wing and he isn't a striker that helps other players play their game. He is invisable for the greatest part of the game and then scores at the end. Holland needs a sriker that can hold the ball so others can make a run forward. In other words Ruud van Nistelrooij.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Makaay doasn't fit in the team. That's why van Basten left him out. Makaay can't play right wing and he isn't a striker that helps other players play their game. He is invisable for the greatest part of the game and then scores at the end. Holland needs a sriker that can hold the ball so others can make a run forward. In other words Ruud van Nistelrooij.

i think your right ...by the way i like more hsv nedderlands;)
    and ruud is much better than makaay;)
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    i think your right ...by the way i like more hsv nedderlands;)

Which Dutch guy do you have in mind?
    Makaay is a nice guy, but Ruud is better, you're right.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Which Dutch guy do you have in mind?
    Makaay is a nice guy, but Ruud is better, you're right.

van de vaart,boularuz and de jong:D

off course is ruud better;)
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    i think your right ...by the way i like more hsv nederlanders;)
    PSV is the best club in Holland

Van de Vaart and Bouhlarouz are really good players.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Van de Vaart and Bouhlarouz are really good players.

i never said anything about psv ...

yes i know that´s why we have them ;)

thanx beiersdorfer;)
    i say psv is the best club of Holland ...

yes i know that´s why we have them ;)

thanx beiersdorfer;)

Beiersdorfer was at CL match of Arsenal.
    In which player was HSV intrested?
    seems west ham is better now ...???
    wow three times way to goal (boro) but no goal yet ...
    seems west ham is better now ...???
    West Ham are owning the second half...this tie has been a tale of two halves
    and Harewood just scored a superb goal

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    Beiersdorfer was at CL match of Arsenal.
    In which player was HSV intrested?

i know maybe fabregas ;) i don´t know...
    The semi finals of the play offs were today:

AZ - Groningen 2-1 (1-3)
    Feyenoord - Ajax 2-4 (0-3)

The final of the Play offs in Holland is this:

Groningen - Ajax
    west ham is leading
    ashton asist and harewood made the goal

and anton was fouled ...