Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Nat was creepy. lol...

Yeah, I could see that...no home life...always hanging around high-school, college age kids.

Hmmm...

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    Yeah, I could see that...no home life...always hanging around high-school, college age kids.

Hmmm...

PBM

BH 90210 and P Jam........maybe people here are stuck in the 90s!

:)

(yes, I know I am here too!)
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    Jim Eckhouse is awesome...I saw him on a show not too long ago...he looks like an old man now.

Nat was on the level too.

PBM

My 2nd favorite Jim Eckhouse role was his appearance as a cronie at Brian Flannigan's bar in Jamaica in the movie COCKTAIL. :)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    My 2nd favorite Jim Eckhouse role was his appearance as a cronie at Brian Flannigan's bar in Jamaica in the movie COCKTAIL. :)
    that's actually his best role.
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    that's actually his best role.

Yes but it's still only my 2nd favorite. ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    Wait a minute, you never watched the show and you have an autographed picture?

I call Shenanigans

PBM

I know eh....it's still cool I got one.. I did on occasion watch one show here or there...
  • Options

Good call!

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Earthgirl wrote:
    my uncle painted Jason Priestly's house in Ucluelet B.C. this past month and told him he couldn't paint the house until he got an autographed picture for his favourite niece.. so he couriered one to him from New York the next day.. pretty cool eh.. I never watched the show tho... but that's my story.

U NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW BUT YET U GOT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE???!!! :eek: WTF?!!! THATS LIKE ME HAVING THE AUTOGRAPHED SCRIPT FROM ALMOST FAMOUS BUT NEVER HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE!!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Omg Anyone Remember The Episode Where Brandon Almost Falls Off The Cliff And Dylan Helps Him Up???? When They Went Camping Or Something

Seriously.....anyone Willing To Record Episodes And Send Them Out?even If Its Just Like 1 Tape Of Episodes Ill Pay Lol
    10/31/99, 10/27/00, 06/01/03, 10/25/03, 07/07/06, 07/09/06, 07/15/06

Even Flow PSYCHO member #0020!!
    myspace.com/takingpunches
  • Options
    Omg Anyone Remember The Episode Where Brandon Almost Falls Off The Cliff And Dylan Helps Him Up???? When They Went Camping Or Something

Seriously.....anyone Willing To Record Episodes And Send Them Out?even If Its Just Like 1 Tape Of Episodes Ill Pay Lol

YES!!!! WHEN THEY WENT "CAMPING"....AND STAYED IN A CABIN!!!!! YOUNG DAVID SILVER WAS FILMING EVERY MOVE, EVEN ANDREA BLOWING HER NOSE!!!! :eek: BRENDA AND DYLAN WERE FIGHTING, THOSE WEIRD NEIGHBORS CAME OVER......STEVE WANTED ALCOHOL. YEAH, GOOD EPISODE!!!! IM LOOKING FOR EXXXTRA TAPES FOR YOU BY THE WAY.....

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options

Or how about when they decided to take a leak on the side of the road. The Native Americans made them pay.

PBM

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060315/114245388000.html

Jennie Garth is expecting her third child with actor-husband Peter Facinelli, Us magazine reports....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060315/114245388000.html

Jennie Garth is expecting her third child with actor-husband Peter Facinelli, Us magazine reports....

I caught her show a couple of times and she looks HOT. She's definitely getting better with age...
  • Options
    DUDES. MONDEL IS TOOOOOAST ON TODAYS EPISODE!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!!

Awwww I don't think we get the re-runs up here...
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    DUDES. MONDEL IS TOOOOOAST ON TODAYS EPISODE!!!!!!!! :eek:
    damn...I've fallen too far behind. I'm only up to the one where Jackie Taylor does a few lines and then tries to MC the fashion show. Meaningless tidbit - Donna's mom was played by a different actor in that one.
  • Options
    TODAYS SPRING BREAK EPISODE IS GOOD COMEDY. WHEN DYLAN AND BREN ARE SUPPOST TO DO THE NASTY BUT BREN ENDS UP SLEEPING IN A BROOM CLOSET AT A HOTEL!!! AND WAIT, ISNT THE GUY THAT LETS HER STAY THERE, STEWART WHO LATER BECOMES HER LOVE INTEREST??? :eek: AND YOUNG DAVID SILVER IS SOOOOO MEAN TO HIS POOOR LITTLE GRANDPARENTS!!!!

• Options
    EMILY FREAKIN VALENTINE???????? :eek: OH DEAR LORD HELP US ALL!!!! I LOVE BRENS ATTITUDE THOUGH! ITS GREAT!!!! AND DONNA IS SUCH A FOLLOWER!!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    EMILY FREAKIN VALENTINE????????

They dropped the ball with that storyline...she should've been a regular.

PBM

• Options

PBM

YOU THINK SO? I DIDNT REALLY DIG HER BUT I LOVE THE DRAMA SHE CREATED AMONGST THE CHICKS. :D CHICKS ARE SOOOO STOOPID SOMETIMES.

DID U GET A LOOK AT YOUNG DAVID SILVERS OUTFIT? OH MAN. HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!!! I LOVE 90210!!!

• Options
    SO. IM AT THE MALL TODAY CUZ I TOOK SPYDEE TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIS SISTER RIGHT. WE WALK OUT AND WHAT DO I HEAR PLAYING ON THE MALL SPEAKERS?????? "HOW DO I TALK TO AN ANGEL......ITS LIKE TRYING TO CATCH A FALLING STAR........" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN U BELIEVE "RAY PRUIT" WAS BEING BROADCAST??? YIKES!!!! I COULDNT WAIT TO GET HERE AND POST!!! CRAZY. :D

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Ray Pruitt?? Didn't he sell Christmas trees or something??? they don't have that show on reruns in BC...maybe when I get satellite TV I'll be able to see it on KTLA or something...gaads, I miss that show!! And Models Inc, just cuz it was so damn funny!! And they all got shot in the end...haw haw!!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Ray Pruitt?? Didn't he sell Christmas trees or something??? they don't have that show on reruns in BC...maybe when I get satellite TV I'll be able to see it on KTLA or something...gaads, I miss that show!! And Models Inc, just cuz it was so damn funny!! And they all got shot in the end...haw haw!!!

HOLY FREAKIN McCREADY!!! :eek: DID U JUST SAY MODELS INC????? :eek: I DONT BELIEVE THIS!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THEE WAHHHHSOMEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD!!!! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS AND I PREFFERED IT OVER MELROSE AT ALL COSTS!!!! OH MY GOD THIS MADE MY NIGHT!!!!! :D I HADD A THING FOR ADAM......;)

• Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509

PBM

Nah, she was annoying, the episode when Brandon was in college and he went to San Fran to find her was a waste of time. Why would he still be into her, she was a nut!
  • Options

PBM
    she looked pretty horendous once she changed her hair. there's no way I could see Brandon cheating on Kelly to get with her.
  • Options
    holtz wrote:
    Why would he still be into her, she was a nut!

So, the professor's wife was a better relationship? Emily always sparked my interest...maybe it was because of their real-life relationship.

PBM

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    DID U JUST SAY MODELS INC????? THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS AND I PREFFERED IT OVER MELROSE AT ALL COSTS!!!!

My favourite line of all in that show was Emma Samms in her thick british accent "I'm going to squash yew like a BUG!!!" My friends and I all laughed so hard at that and incorporated into our everyday conversation..."Come to our party or I'm going to ska-wash yew like a BUG!!" All shits & giggles....

We also used to use the Pic in Pic feature on the TV and freeze-frame Linda Grey...whoever got the ugliest still frame had to have a drink...

ahhhhh...when we were young....Man, that was fun!! Say, if you're at the wildhorse campground, we can giggle and my husband can roll his eyes...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    So, the professor's wife was a better relationship? Emily always sparked my interest...maybe it was because of their real-life relationship.

PBM

Wasn't that professor's wife in that stupid play with Joey on Friends? The one where his character went into outer space at the end? If it wasn't her, then it was Kelly's bitchy friend who came to visit and taunted her about losing her (kelly's) virginity to some jock on the ground with no blanket. Then it turned out the friend was some diet pill-popping freakazoid with mood swings...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    So, the professor's wife was a better relationship?
    PBM

I don't think Brandon had one decent relationship on there, of course that is what made the show so interesting.

And yes the professor's wife was on Friends.
  • Options

PBM

LUCINDA?????? :eek: SHE WAS CRAZY. REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS HITTING ON DYLAN? JUST SO SHE COULD GET HIM TO "SPONSOR" HER FILM?? OH MAN. I HATED HER HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE. AND EMILY......HER ROOTS GOT ON MY NERVES!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEND HER TO A BEAUTY SALON OR SOMETHING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S-I HOPE "BEETLE" IS READING THIS ONE. AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! CHUMP!!!!