Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    don't feel bad. He didn't REALLY die....lol.

Professionall he did...he has done anything since....

:D

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0256197/

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Professionall he did...he has done anything since....

:D

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0256197/

PBM

kind of like most of the cast.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    kind of like most of the cast.

Yet Brian Austin Greene continues to work. There is no justice in this world.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I think just seeing the title of this thread conjured up memories of early 90210 for me the other night. I was thinking of the first season where Brandon had a different girlfriend every week, but always got stiffed in the end. The episode with the ice skater stuck out for some reason. She meets him, quits skating, then realizes she misses it and dumps his ass. Poor bastard, all those looks and he couldn't get laid early on to save his life.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I think just seeing the title of this thread conjured up memories of early 90210 for me the other night. I was thinking of the first season where Brandon had a different girlfriend every week, but always got stiffed in the end. The episode with the ice skater stuck out for some reason. She meets him, quits skating, then realizes she misses it and dumps his ass. Poor bastard, all those looks and he couldn't get laid early on to save his life.

that episode was during season 2....get your facts straight!
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    that episode was during season 2....get your facts straight!

Damn! My bad, I did preface it with early 90210 though, so I was close. Its honestly been years since I've watched the show. I kind of tuned out when Brandon left. You guys talk like its on every night in reruns, what channel/time?
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Damn! My bad, I did preface it with early 90210 though, so I was close. Its honestly been years since I've watched the show. I kind of tuned out when Brandon left. You guys talk like its on every night in reruns, what channel/time?

Soap channel at 5:00.
  • Options
    Brandon did have a bad time with the ladies...that's what you get when you're on a teen drama...that...and a baby or and addiction.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Soap channel at 5:00.

Thanks. I'll have to set my FauxTiVo to start taping them so I can have a good laugh / reminiscence every night.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Thanks. I'll have to set my FauxTiVo to start taping them so I can have a good laugh / reminiscence every night.

I see you're from LI. Do you have the cablevision DVR? That's what I use....
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I see you're from LI. Do you have the cablevision DVR? That's what I use....

Yeah, the thing is awesome, until it fried on me last week and I had to get a new one and lost all my recordings. Thankfully there's bit torrent to get it all back in a different form.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    OMG. I WAS NOT HAPPY TO FIND NO 90210 ON TODAY!!! :mad: THATS ALL I WANTED. RELAXXX WITH A GOOD EPISODE OF 90210. FREAKIN' HOLIDAYS......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OMG. I WAS NOT HAPPY TO FIND NO 90210 ON TODAY!!! :mad: THATS ALL I WANTED. RELAXXX WITH A GOOD EPISODE OF 90210. FREAKIN' HOLIDAYS......

it wasn't? that sucks. I was all set to fire up the DVR and watch two of them tonight! lol... On the bright side, I think today's episode is the one where Brandon leaves - which mean's Dlyan's return isn't far away.
  • Options
    http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/3571/

Is nothing sacred anymore?

PBM

• Options
    http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/3571/

Is nothing sacred anymore?

PBM
    AWWW POOR CARLY. THAT WAS PRETTY SADD WHEN SHE FLOWGOT HIM AFTER WINNING HER BIGGEST AWARD! :eek: I WOULDA DIVORCED HER THEN! :D IM ITCHING FOR AN EPISODE! ITS BEEN SEVERAL DAYS SINCE IVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE 90210!!!! UGH! WHERE ARE WE IN EPISODES? ANYONE KNOW?

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WHERE ARE WE IN EPISODES? ANYONE KNOW?[/center]

Dylan is back - he just helped David beat the statutory rape rap...lol. Brandon left and so did Valerie. The show was pretty bad during the last 2 seasons. The writers paid no attention to past events and continuity at all. One of the first things David says to Dylan after he came back was, "do you ever think about your wife, and the murder". That might be the dumbest line ever written in the history of TV...I nearly fell off my couch laughing at that.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Dylan is back - he just helped David beat the statutory rape rap...lol. Brandon left and so did Valerie. The show was pretty bad during the last 2 seasons. The writers paid no attention to past events and continuity at all. One of the first things David says to Dylan after he came back was, "do you ever think about your wife, and the murder". That might be the dumbest line ever written in the history of TV...I nearly fell off my couch laughing at that.

DAVID IS COMEDY. THE FUNNIEST TIME I THOUGHT WAS WHEN ANDREA WAS PREGNANT & HIM & DONNA TOOK CLOTHES OVER TO HER. SHE GOES TO TRY ON A SHIRT & IS ALL EXXXCITED. SHE FLEXXXES TO STAND UP RIGHT & IT RIPS! DAVID LIKE A MORON SAYS "OOOOOH ITS A LITTLE TOO TIGHT!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME & MY CUZIN DIED LAUGHING AT THAT!

GINA IS FREAKIN CRAZY!!! I MISSED IT WHEN VAL LEFT! NOAH & HIS FREAKIN EYEBROWS GET ON MY NERVES!!!!!

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    where do you guys watch the reruns?
    Im up in canada, but have satellite.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    where do you guys watch the reruns?
    Im up in canada, but have satellite.

soap network
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    I dont get that channel...:(
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    OH MAN! I TOTALLY FLOWGOT ABOUT "PROFESSOR SANDERS" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND DAVID AN ORPHAN? RIGHT.

GINAS HEAD IS TOO BIG FOR HER BODY. SHE LOOKS LIKE A WALKING LOLLIPOP!!! :D

• Options
    LOVE THE WAY STEVE AND DAVID DOVE STRAIT INTO THE POOL TO RESCUE DONNA.

DYLAN IS A CHUMP. ANYONE WHO DOES DRUGS SHOULD BE SHOT IMMEDIATELY.

• Options
    PBM! PBM! PBM! DID YOU SEE THE O.C??? YOU WOULDA LOVED THE SIGNS TO GET MARISSA BACK!!! "MARISA COOPER GRADUATES!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVED THE 90210 REFERENCE!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    PBM! PBM! PBM! DID YOU SEE THE O.C??? YOU WOULDA LOVED THE SIGNS TO GET MARISSA BACK!!! "MARISA COOPER GRADUATES!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVED THE 90210 REFERENCE!!! :D

I'm telling you...Summer was wearing a "Donna Martin" shirt a couple of episodes back. too funny....lol.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I'm telling you...Summer was wearing a "Donna Martin" shirt a couple of episodes back. too funny....lol.

YOURE RIGHT! SO IT WAS ALL PLANNED OUT. SHE WORE THE SHIRT SO "NEW" KIDZ OBSESSED WITH THE O.C CAN DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE SHIRT TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS DONNA MARTIN. AND THEN THEY DROP THE "MARISSA COOPER GRADUATES" THING! :D LOVE HOW THEY ARE RELATED!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YOURE RIGHT! SO IT WAS ALL PLANNED OUT. SHE WORE THE SHIRT SO "NEW" KIDZ OBSESSED WITH THE O.C CAN DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE SHIRT TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS DONNA MARTIN. AND THEN THEY DROP THE "MARISSA COOPER GRADUATES" THING! :D LOVE HOW THEY ARE RELATED!!! :D

all I have to say about last night's O.C. is that Taylor's mom has taken Kirsten's place as the hottest mom on the show.

all I have to say about Gina Kincaid is that, you're right, her head is too big for her body.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    all I have to say about last night's O.C. is that Taylor's mom has taken Kirsten's place as the hottest mom on the show.

all I have to say about Gina Kincaid is that, you're right, her head is too big for her body.

HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT! :D
    WAIT WHERE HAVE WE SEEN TAYLORS MOM BEFORE? SHE DOESNT LOOK HOTT TO ME. SHE KIND OF LOOKED....PLASTIC! U KNOW WHATS SCARY? SUMMERS POP & MARISSAS MOM HOOKIN UP!!! :eek:

YEAH GINA IS JUST A BIT.....UNBALANCED. SHE'S SOOOOO STOOPID FOR SAYING SHE HATES DYLAN YET SHE HELPED HIM WITH DRUGS. WHO DO U THINK WAS BETTER ON THE SHOW- VAL, BRENDA, SOPHIE, OR GINA?

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT! :D
    WAIT WHERE HAVE WE SEEN TAYLORS MOM BEFORE? SHE DOESNT LOOK HOTT TO ME. SHE KIND OF LOOKED....PLASTIC! U KNOW WHATS SCARY? SUMMERS POP & MARISSAS MOM HOOKIN UP!!! :eek:

YEAH GINA IS JUST A BIT.....UNBALANCED. SHE'S SOOOOO STOOPID FOR SAYING SHE HATES DYLAN YET SHE HELPED HIM WITH DRUGS. WHO DO U THINK WAS BETTER ON THE SHOW- VAL, BRENDA, SOPHIE, OR GINA?

oh my God.

I just looked up Taylor's mom on imdb.....and she was JIM WALSH'S SECRATARY! I think my head is going to explode.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0872632/

Regarding your question, it's a tie for first between Brenda and Val. Gun to my head, I'm taking Val.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    oh my God.

I just looked up Taylor's mom on imdb.....and she was JIM WALSH'S SECRATARY! I think my head is going to explode.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0872632/

Regarding your question, it's a tie for first between Brenda and Val. Gun to my head, I'm taking Val.

YES! THATS WHO SHE WAS!!!!! WHEN HE WAS WORKING LATE ALL THE TIME & BEGAN TO HAVE IMPURE THOUGHTS OF HER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS RIGHT! YOU SEE? THE O.C & 90210 ARE CONNECTED!!! I LOVE IT. :D

WHAT ABOUT WHEN VAL SET UP HER FRIEND GINGER TO STEAL FROM EVERYONE!

• Options
    MAN. I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH 90210 THIS PAST WEEK!!!! I CAUGHT PART OF IT TODAY & I TOTALLY FLOWGOT ABOUT GINA SMACKIN' KELLY BIG TIME!!!!!! THAT WAS BANANAS!!!