....lets Talk 90210......

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited September 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
OH MY GOODNESS......DID U GUYS SEE THE LOOK ON VALS FACE WHEN BILL TAYLOR SAID THAT DEREK DRISCOLL HASNT WORKED FOR HIM IN 3 MONTHS???!!!! OHHHHHHHHH FREAKIN' SAWEET!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS D LO BROWN.........
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on
«13456714

Comments

  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    you crack me up SEN!!!!!


    VANILLA BEAN NOEL!!!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.


    I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJPixie wrote:
    you crack me up SEN!!!!!


    VANILLA BEAN NOEL!!!!

    I KNOW PIXXXIE!!!! I LEFT THAT IN YOUR MYSPACE COMMENTS!!! :D AND HI....I PM'D U ABOUT SATURDAY....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TNPosts: 4,154
    Donna Martin Graduates!!!!!

    You didn't think I'd let you go at it alone in this thread did you?

    PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

    Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • No its more like Donna Martin gets laid!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

    Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

    Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

    "Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Donna Martin Graduates!!!!!

    You didn't think I'd let you go at it alone in this thread did you?

    PBM

    HAHAHAHAHA NO, I KNEW YOU'D SHOW UP SOONER OR LATER!!! :)
    AND TODAY SHE ALMOST *DIDNT* GRADUATE!!! PROFESSOR LANGLEY WAS WAY HARSH! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    OH MY GOODNESS......DID U GUYS SEE THE LOOK ON VALS FACE WHEN BILL TAYLOR SAID THAT DEREK DRISCOLL HASNT WORKED FOR HIM IN 3 MONTHS???!!!! OHHHHHHHHH FREAKIN' SAWEET!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS D LO BROWN.........

    Thank God I'm not the only loser who saw that one yesterday, lol. If you can't trust Parker Lewis, who can you trust?
  • Tori Spelling looks like a horse
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Thank God I'm not the only loser who saw that one yesterday, lol. If you can't trust Parker Lewis, who can you trust?

    I LOVED IT!!! THE LOOK ON VALS FACE WAS PRICELESS. WHEN SHE MUMBLED: "BUT I GAVE HIM A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.....THATS....ALL THATS ALL IVE GOT!!!" HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT WAIT FOR TODAY!!! AND CLAIRES A CHUMP-SHE'S ALWAYS DISSIN' STEVE.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    I LOVED IT!!! THE LOOK ON VALS FACE WAS PRICELESS. WHEN SHE MUMBLED: "BUT I GAVE HIM A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.....THATS....ALL THATS ALL IVE GOT!!!" HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT WAIT FOR TODAY!!! AND CLAIRES A CHUMP-SHE'S ALWAYS DISSIN' STEVE.

    I gotta admit, I'm loving watching these re-runs. Thank God for my DVR. I haven't seen these episodes since they originally aired like 10 years ago. Sadly, the season when they graduated for college was probably the last decent season. It was all downhill after that. Some of the storylines were pretty stupid - with the Kelly-Brandon "wedding" being the dumbest of them all.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I gotta admit, I'm loving watching these re-runs. Thank God for my DVR. I haven't seen these episodes since they originally aired like 10 years ago. Sadly, the season when they graduated for college was probably the last decent season. It was all downhill after that. Some of the storylines were pretty stupid - with the Kelly-Brandon "wedding" being the dumbest of them all.
    YEAH I HAVE EVERY EPISODE ON TAPE BUT I HAVNT WATCHED THEM IN SO LONG. I WAS SO EXXXCITED THE OTHER DAY WHEN MARIAH WAS VISITING!!!! AND OH MAN....I WAS JUST WAY TO HAPPY WHEN BRANDON DUMPED TRACY!!!! SHE WAS TOO FREAKIN PARANOID!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS HIS WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    YEAH I HAVE EVERY EPISODE ON TAPE BUT I HAVNT WATCHED THEM IN SO LONG. I WAS SO EXXXCITED THE OTHER DAY WHEN MARIAH WAS VISITING!!!! AND OH MAN....I WAS JUST WAY TO HAPPY WHEN BRANDON DUMPED TRACY!!!! SHE WAS TOO FREAKIN PARANOID!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS HIS WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!!!

    I noticed the funniest thing I've ever seen on 90210 a few weeks ago during a "Tracy" episode. Brandon went to her dorm room, and she had one of those message boards on her door. On the door somebody had written, "Buy D-Cells for Pocket Rocket". I almost spit up my drink...it was too funny.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I noticed the funniest thing I've ever seen on 90210 a few weeks ago during a "Tracy" episode. Brandon went to her dorm room, and she had one of those message boards on her door. On the door somebody had written, "Buy D-Cells for Pocket Rocket". I almost spit up my drink...it was too funny.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT PISSED ME OFF ABOUT HER? WHEN SHE GOT ALL MIFFED THAT BRANDON DIDNT ASK HER TO GO TO HONG KONG. THEN HE ASKS HER AND SHE GETS ALL PISSY AND SAYS: "I DONT WANNA GO BRANDON!" WTF??!!! :eek: FREAKIN CHICKS......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Tori Spelling looks like a horse
    DONNA RULES. DONT DISS HER! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT PISSED ME OFF ABOUT HER? WHEN SHE GOT ALL MIFFED THAT BRANDON DIDNT ASK HER TO GO TO HONG KONG. THEN HE ASKS HER AND SHE GETS ALL PISSY AND SAYS: "I DONT WANNA GO BRANDON!" WTF??!!! :eek: FREAKIN CHICKS......

    Tracy was hot, but she sucked. Her and Susan were both annoying IMO. Brandon should have been getting it on w/ Valerie immediately after Kelly "chose me".
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Tracy was hot, but she sucked. Her and Susan were both annoying IMO. Brandon should have been getting it on w/ Valerie immediately after Kelly "chose me".

    OH MAN. THE I CHOOSE ME EPISODE. THAT WAS GANGSTA!!! ONE OF THEE MOST CLASSIC MOMENTS IS WHEN TRACY FOUND KELLYS RING AND THOUGHT IT WAS FOR HER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD TIMES AT THEIR BEST!!!!!!! OH MAN!!!! I SO WISH I COULD SEE THAT AGAIN!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    THE CARDIGANS!!!!! AND UH OH.....DONNAS GONNA DO THE NASTY!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • I cried on the episode where Dylans wife was killed... goosebumps...
    twisted thoughts....

    www.myspace.com/twistette

    "Na-noo Na-noo!"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Tori Spelling looks like a horse
    You mean she's not?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Tracy was hot, but she sucked. Her and Susan were both annoying IMO. Brandon should have been getting it on w/ Valerie immediately after Kelly "chose me".
    I couldn't stand Tracy either, but I could NEVER see the Brandon/Valerie thing. She was too evil for him.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I cried on the episode where Dylans wife was killed... goosebumps...

    YES, WHAT A TRAGIC MOMENT WHEN TONY WAS SHOT.
    *moment of silence*
    SHE MADE DYLAN VERY HAPPY. IT SHOULDA BEEN EMILY VALENTINE IN THAT CAR INSTEAD...:eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • LUCKY15 wrote:
    I couldn't stand Tracy either, but I could NEVER see the Brandon/Valerie thing. She was too evil for him.

    you're right, Brandon's character wouldn't have lasted long with her, but if I was Brandon, I would have been all over that as soon as she moved in, lol.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    you're right, Brandon's character wouldn't have lasted long with her, but if I was Brandon, I would have been all over that as soon as she moved in, lol.

    YOU MEAN LIKE STEVE WAS ALL OVER HER IN THE CONVERTIBLE? HAHAHAHAHA
    AND KELLIE IS SOOOOOOOO PREGNANT IN THESE EPISODES. HER HAIR IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! I THINK TODAY IS THE EPISODE WHERE VAL THREATENS TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY STANDING ON THE BLUFFS. WHAT A BIG HEAD LOSER!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    YOU MEAN LIKE STEVE WAS ALL OVER HER IN THE CONVERTIBLE? HAHAHAHAHA
    AND KELLIE IS SOOOOOOOO PREGNANT IN THESE EPISODES. HER HAIR IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! I THINK TODAY IS THE EPISODE WHERE VAL THREATENS TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY STANDING ON THE BLUFFS. WHAT A BIG HEAD LOSER!!!

    yup, this is when Val made the transition from "character you love-to-hate" to just an annoying whiney bitch, lol.

    Some of the musical acts they had on that show really crack me up. It really makes the show seem dated (that, and the clothes). The Cardigans??? Donna Lewis??? They had the late Luther Vandross on a few weeks back - Mel was his dentist! And remember when David directed the video for Powerman 5000??
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    yup, this is when Val made the transition from "character you love-to-hate" to just an annoying whiney bitch, lol.

    Some of the musical acts they had on that show really crack me up. It really makes the show seem dated (that, and the clothes). The Cardigans??? Donna Lewis??? They had the late Luther Vandross on a few weeks back - Mel was his dentist! And remember when David directed the video for Powerman 5000??

    HAHAHAHA PM5K!!!!! THAT WAS GANNNGSTA!!!! DONNA WAS ALL HOOKERED OUT AND JOE BRADLEY WAS PISSSSSSSED!!!! BUT DID U SEE "MONICA" ON THERE THE OTHER DAY??? GOD I WAS LAUGHING!!! AND DONNA LEWIS....OH MAN!!! THEY SO NEEDED PEARL JAM TO HIT UP THE AFTER DARK. THAT OR THEY SHOULDA ALL ATTENDED A SHOW LIKE THE STONES EPISODE!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Who was the pop Pretty boy that beat up on Tori Spelling

    Jamie Walters

    How do you talk to an angel
    How do you hold her close to where you are
    How do you talk to an angel
    It's like trying to catch a falling star
    At night I dream that she is there
    And I can feel her in the air
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Who was the pop Pretty boy that beat up on Tori Spelling

    Jamie Walters

    How do you talk to an angel
    How do you hold her close to where you are
    How do you talk to an angel
    It's like trying to catch a falling star
    At night I dream that she is there
    And I can feel her in the air

    HAHAHAHAHA RAY PRUIT!!!! HE HADD THE COME HITHER LOOK AT ALL TIMES!!! :D
    LOVE YOUR SINGING BY THE WAY....;) I DONT BELIEVE U KNOW THOSE LYRICS!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA RAY PRUIT!!!! HE HADD THE COME HITHER LOOK AT ALL TIMES!!! :D
    LOVE YOUR SINGING BY THE WAY....;) I DONT BELIEVE U KNOW THOSE LYRICS!!!!


    He had another Hit called Hold On
    I think PJ should cover it
    it would work perfect as a tag for Daughter

    i know all lyrics cupcake
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    m0jorisen wrote:
    He had another Hit called Hold On
    I think PJ should cover it
    it would work perfect as a tag for Daughter

    i know all lyrics cucake

    I KNOW U DO LUSCIOUS! :) AND I CAN JUST *HEAR* YOU SINGING WITH YOUR ACCENT......;)

    HAHAHAHA HOLD ON....THAT SONG WAS TOO FUNNY!!! YOURE RIGHT, I CAN SEE ED TAGGING DAUGHTER WITH THAT ONE!!!! GETTIN' ALL EMOTIONAL.....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    so I never saw the last episode I had taped it and it was somewhere but I lost it. Is it one dvd yet?
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    jojo wrote:
    so I never saw the last episode I had taped it and it was somewhere but I lost it. Is it one dvd yet?

    YOU MEAN THE FINAL EPISODE???? WHEN DAVID AND DONNA GOT MARRIED???? :eek: AND I WISH THEY'D RELEASE IT ON DVD!!!! THERES FREAKIN THE O.C AND LAGUNA AND WILD BOYS. WHY NOT A COMPLETE 90210 COLLECTION!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN SAWEET!!!! GREAT BDAY PRESENT FOR ME.....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
«13456714
Sign In or Register to comment.