Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    wow...I've opened this thread maybe twice...maybe I've read three posts ... and well I want to know have you really been talking about 90210 all this time
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    wow...I've opened this thread maybe twice...maybe I've read three posts ... and well I want to know have you really been talking about 90210 all this time
    why do you want to know?

why did you even open the thread twice? you obviously have nothing to add aside from any snide remarks you might be planning on making.
  • Options
    holtz wrote:
    I don't think Brandon had one decent relationship on there, of course that is what made the show so interesting.
    depends what you mean by "decent".

Emma was a hot slut...if you can consider that a relationship...lol.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    why do you want to know?

why did you even open the thread twice? you obviously have nothing to add aside from any snide remarks you might be planning on making.

I asked a yes or no question....
  • Options
    I asked a yes or no question....
    well, the title of the thread is "let's talk 90210". Most people would be able to figure out what we've been discussing based on that.
    I'll ask again, why do you want to know one way or the other?
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    well, the title of the thread is "let's talk 90210". Most people would be able to figure out what we've been discussing based on that.
    I'll ask again, why do you want to know one way or the other?
    you're just being rude.....
  • Options
    you're just being rude.....
    I believe you were going to attempt some rudeness of your own. Were you not?
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

YES. DO U HAVE A FAVORITE EPISODE?
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YES. DO U HAVE A FAVORITE EPISODE?

no not really...but one thing that I wondered is if the walshes were wealthy...it didn't seem like it..brandon worked...and they would get brenda a car.....
  • Options
    no not really...but one thing that I wondered is if the walshes were wealthy...it didn't seem like it..brandon worked...and they would get brenda a car.....

WELL, IF U REMEMBER CORRECTLY, THE WALSH FAMILY WAS FROM MINNESOTA. BEFORE BIG JIM MOVED UP IN THE WORLD, THEY HADD REGULAR LIVES AND WERE USED TO WORKING. THIS EXXXPLAINS BREN AND BRAN NOT BEING "NORMAL" IN BEVERLY HILLS. CINDY ALWAYS COOKING FULL COURSE MEALS AND SAYING "INVITE YOURE FRENZ FOR DINNER!". JIM PLAYING THE KEYBOARD UNCONTROLLABLY.......BRANDON SAVING UP FOR THE STANG. BREN NOT BUYING CLOTHES WHILE SHOPPING AFTER SCHOOL WITH THE GIRLS. THEY TRIED TO GET ALL BEV HILLS BY GETTING A MAID REMEMBER? JUST WASNT HAPPENING. THE WALSHES WERE REAL DAMMIT!!! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE FAMILY CLOSENESS LIKE THAT!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    reditalianreditalian Posts: 327
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WELL, IF U REMEMBER CORRECTLY, THE WALSH FAMILY WAS FROM MINNESOTA. BEFORE BIG JIM MOVED UP IN THE WORLD, THEY HADD REGULAR LIVES AND WERE USED TO WORKING. THIS EXXXPLAINS BREN AND BRAN NOT BEING "NORMAL" IN BEVERLY HILLS. CINDY ALWAYS COOKING FULL COURSE MEALS AND SAYING "INVITE YOURE FRENZ FOR DINNER!". JIM PLAYING THE KEYBOARD UNCONTROLLABLY.......BRANDON SAVING UP FOR THE STANG. BREN NOT BUYING CLOTHES WHILE SHOPPING AFTER SCHOOL WITH THE GIRLS. THEY TRIED TO GET ALL BEV HILLS BY GETTING A MAID REMEMBER? JUST WASNT HAPPENING. THE WALSHES WERE REAL DAMMIT!!! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE FAMILY CLOSENESS LIKE THAT!!!! :D

I love that you call them Bren and Bran SEN, your awesome.
    I never told you this but guess what my son's name is?.....yup I'm a geek.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Options
    reditalian wrote:
    I love that you call them Bren and Bran SEN, your awesome.
    I never told you this but guess what my son's name is?.....yup I'm a geek.

HAHAHAHA NOW YOURE WAHHHHSOME!!! :D 90210 IS THE ULTIMATE!!!!

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    I wondered is if the walshes were wealthy...it didn't seem like it..brandon worked...and they would get brenda a car.....

Jim and Cindy had cash, but they instilled good values and morals to the twins.

They didn't fuck around...that was established in the first episode.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I like the episode when Brenda pretended to be french - "Brenda Dubois"... Brenda is such a cool french name!!!

Oh, and when she and Donna went to Paris and accidentally ate veal brain! Ahhh, those rich bitches...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    RIP Aaron Spelling. Your shows kicked ass...
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    I finally have some new wierd station that plays reruns.
    So happy. Ive watched a couple episodes.
    Wow did I forget a lot of shit! :D
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    RIP Aaron Spelling. Your shows kicked ass...
    WHAT!!!!! HE DIED????? :eek: WHEN!!!! OH MY GOD. IM SOOOOO BUMMED. I HADD NO IDEA. :(

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAT!!!!! HE DIED????? :eek: WHEN!!!! OH MY GOD. IM SOOOOO BUMMED. I HADD NO IDEA. :(

Yeah, I think he died today :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    They finally got back around to the early episodes on Soapnet.

Brandon drives a sweet-ass brown Chevette in the pilot episode.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,084
    oh. mondale
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    They finally got back around to the early episodes on Soapnet.

Brandon drives a sweet-ass brown Chevette in the pilot episode.

PBM
    PBM!!!!! REMEMBER THE HAWAIIAN VACATION EPISODES??!!! SENROCK! JUST CAME BACK FROM HAWAII AND STAYED AT THE HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE JUST LIKE THE BH CREW!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! ALOOOOOOOHA!!!!!! :D

• Options
    Sen...I'm drawing a blank on the Hawaii episodes...what year was it?

92-96, I'm on it...anything earlier or later, my memory gets fuzzy.

Regardless...that's awesome.

Iris McKay digs The Jam.

PBM

• Options
    Sen...I'm drawing a blank on the Hawaii episodes...what year was it?

92-96, I'm on it...anything earlier or later, my memory gets fuzzy.

Regardless...that's awesome.

Iris McKay digs The Jam.

PBM
    AWWWWWWWW IT WAS RIGHT AFTER COLLEGE WHEN DONNA MARTIN GOT A 'REAL' JOB IN HAWAII. THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS FERNANDO CALDERO. BRANDON WENT WITHOUT KEL CUZ THEY NEEDED A BREAK. WHILE THERE, HE RAN INTO THAT CRAZY JEALOUS TRACY!!! GOOD TIMES. THEY WERE UP AT WAIMEA FALLS WHERE I WAS TOO!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! :D AND.....I JUST RECEIVED THE OFFICIAL 90210 DVD SET FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

• Options
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! DID ANY OF U 90210 FREAKS WHO SAW REIGN OVER ME, NOTICE MRS. TEASLEY IN THERE???!!!! I WAS SO EXXXCITED AND YELLED 'MRS. TEASLEY!!!!!!' :D ITS TRUE. ASK PIXXXIE......

AND FOR ALL THE OC FANS, ARE U AWARE OF THE ENTIRE 'COLLECTION' BEING BROADCAST ON SOAPNET BEGINNING THIS COMING McCREADY MONDAY??? OHHHHHHH YEAH...

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! DID ANY OF U 90210 FREAKS WHO SAW REIGN OVER ME, NOTICE MRS. TEASLEY IN THERE???!!!! I WAS SO EXXXCITED AND YELLED 'MRS. TEASLEY!!!!!!' :D ITS TRUE. ASK PIXXXIE......

AND FOR ALL THE OC FANS, ARE U AWARE OF THE ENTIRE 'COLLECTION' BEING BROADCAST ON SOAPNET BEGINNING THIS COMING McCREADY MONDAY??? OHHHHHHH YEAH...

there is a new restaurant near my house called "Burger 90210"......They shoulda bought the rights to the name "The Peach Pit".
  • Options
    BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    I'd like a mention of the finest thespian of our generation; Joe E. Tata
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    there is a new restaurant near my house called "Burger 90210"......They shoulda bought the rights to the name "The Peach Pit".

WTF?! ARE U KIDDIN ME??? I MUST FIND IT!!!! THAT WOULDA BEEN GREAT IF IT WERE CALLED 'THE PEACH PIT'!!!

• Options
    Brainofdz wrote:
    I'd like a mention of the finest thespian of our generation; Joe E. Tata

HAHAHAHAHAHA JOE E. TATA. I MET HIM AT DISNEYLAND ONCE. HE'S REALLY SWEET. I LOVVVVVVE 90210!!!! IVE MISSED THIS THREAD!

• Options
    I'm waiting on SOAP channel to get back around to the early 90's episodes. '99/'00 season was a bit of a snooze to me.

I love the Ray Pruitt years though.

PBM

• Options
    I'm waiting on SOAP channel to get back around to the early 90's episodes. '99/'00 season was a bit of a snooze to me.

I love the Ray Pruitt years though.

PBM

HEY PBM!!!!
    I THINK THIS WEEK IT WAS THE COLIN/VAL/KEL EPISODES. I SAW LIKE ONE EPISODE. I AM HOWEVER, THANKFUL I MISSED THE TARA DAYS!!! UGH THAT CHICK WAS HORRIFIC!!! OH WAIT! THE EP I SAW WAS WHEN SUSAN DUMPED BRANDON FOR WASHINGTON AND JOANIE AND NAT ANNOUNCED THEIR WEDDING. RAY PRUIT DAYS WERE ON A FEW WEEKS AGO. THAT GUY IS NUTS!