Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    well I have a bunch of these stored on my DVR....and I'm doing my best to catch up again. In the one I just saw, Kelly got raped by the guy in the alley...who turned out to be one of Matt's clients. Talk about your coincidences. Seriously, who was writing this show? How stupid is that?

Anyway, he tries to rape her again, but this time Kelly is strapped and she unloads six bullets into the guy...lol. And so ends season 9. One more season to go...

I wonder if the Soap Channel will loop back around to the very first season where they tackled "issues" every week...lol.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH IT REGULARLY LIKE WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THIS THREAD. I DID CATCH THE END OF THAT EPISODE WHERE KELLY TOLD MATT SHE WAS RAPED. ALL BECUZ DYLAN WANTED TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS. BASTARD!
    YESTERDAY WAS STEVE CRYING LIKE A GIRL ABOUT HIM TRIPPING OVER THE KIDZ TOYS "IF" JANET WOULD MARRY HIM.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH IT REGULARLY LIKE WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THIS THREAD. I DID CATCH THE END OF THAT EPISODE WHERE KELLY TOLD MATT SHE WAS RAPED. ALL BECUZ DYLAN WANTED TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS. BASTARD!
    YESTERDAY WAS STEVE CRYING LIKE A GIRL ABOUT HIM TRIPPING OVER THE KIDZ TOYS "IF" JANET WOULD MARRY HIM.
    Janet was hot....she was certainly a step up from Carly and Celeste. I'm waiting for Josie Davis from Charles in Charge to show up as David's love interest.
  • Options
    YEAH I LOVED JANET. SHE WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO THE SHOW. OH MY GOD!!! YESTERDAY DYLAN THRU BIG HEAD GINA OUT OF HIS "HOME" AT THE HOTEL!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA IT WAS SO WAHHHHSOME.

AHHHH "CAMMY" SHE WAS LOTSA FUN. DONNA WAS SOOO JEALOUS!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    one week to go....they show the series finale this Friday.
    Dylan has been a busy guy...not only did he endure the whole kidnapping thing with Noah, but he found out his father was alive (a storyline they managed to start and wrap up and in about 3 episodes which is ridiculous).
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Anyone hear Tori Spelling has her own reality show coming up??
    I believe I saw a commercial on E...:confused:
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    one week to go....they show the series finale this Friday.
    Dylan has been a busy guy...not only did he endure the whole kidnapping thing with Noah, but he found out his father was alive (a storyline they managed to start and wrap up and in about 3 episodes which is ridiculous).

MAN!!! I WANTED TO COMMENT HERE BUT COULDNT POST CUZ OF ALL THE TOUR MADDNESS!!! FREAKIN PPL!!!!

SO ANNNYWAY, I GOTTA TELL U ALL SOM'N FUNNY. REMEMBER WHEN JACK DIED? WELL I NEVER KNEW THAT HE LEFT AND WAS ON ANOTHER SHOW. ONE DAY YEEEARS LATER, IM FLIPPING CHANNELS AND I SEE HIM ON A SOAP OPERA. I WAS LIKE JACK???!!!!! JACKS ALIVE!!???? MY BROTHER WAS LIKE DUDE, YOURE STOOPID!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT JUST NEVER OCCURED TO ME I'D SEE HIM OR ANY FORMER CHARACTER ELSE WHERE. AFTER THEY LEAVE 90210 THEY ARE DEAD TO ME!! :D

I LOVED IT TODAY HOW KEL WAS SOOOOO BUMMED WHEN SHE THOUGHT DYLAN WAS DEAD FROM SURFING HUGE WAVES AT ZUMA BEACH! THE LOOK ON MATTS FACE!!! I HOPE I GET TO WATCH IT TOMORROW....

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    well i had no idea this thread existed :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    it looks like they're going to loop around and start with the pilot on Monday. I wonder how they manage to pull that off with it ending on a Friday and starting on a Monday....lol. Anyway, the pilot is HYSTERICAL. Brandon has a gigantic mullet...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    it looks like they're going to loop around and start with the pilot on Monday. I wonder how they manage to pull that off with it ending on a Friday and starting on a Monday....lol. Anyway, the pilot is HYSTERICAL. Brandon has a gigantic mullet...

IT WAS SOOOOOOOO SENTIMENTAL 4 ME WATCHING FRIDAYS EPISODE. AWWWWWW. I HAVNT SEEN IT SINCE THE DAY IT AIRED AND IT WAS ALLLL OVER. *sigh* DONNA COULDVE HADD A BETTER DRESS. OR AT LEAST WORE HER HAIR DOWN, I LOVED HOW DYLAN LOOKED AT KEL FROM ACROSS THE ROOM.....

YES MONDAY SHOULD BE LOTSA FUN..... BRANDONS MULLET AND BRENDAS BIG CHEEKS!!!! :D

• Options
    violet rayviolet ray Posts: 502
    *hears twilight zone music*
    You ask me to enter
    But then You make me crawl
    And I can't be holding on
    To what You got
    When all You've got is hurt
    ----
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    violet ray wrote:
    *hears twilight zone music*
    YOU SHOULD BE HEARING THE 90210 THEME SONG!!! :D

• Options
    i wanna watch em :(

i swear, i'd pay someone to record these for me and send em lol (cheking ebay after this)

brings back soooooooooo many memories. Sen your hella funny, reading your recaps on the episodes make me laugh cuz man it takes me back... i grew up on this show, me and my sister watched it every week..

Anyone remember that big ass fire?? when kelly got burned, seriously great episode. And then that one episode where they have that intervention with dylan about his drinking/drug use and he's all in denial..
    10/31/99, 10/27/00, 06/01/03, 10/25/03, 07/07/06, 07/09/06, 07/15/06

Even Flow PSYCHO member #0020!!
    myspace.com/takingpunches
  • Options
    i wanna watch em :(

i swear, i'd pay someone to record these for me and send em lol (cheking ebay after this)

brings back soooooooooo many memories. Sen your hella funny, reading your recaps on the episodes make me laugh cuz man it takes me back... i grew up on this show, me and my sister watched it every week..

Anyone remember that big ass fire?? when kelly got burned, seriously great episode. And then that one episode where they have that intervention with dylan about his drinking/drug use and he's all in denial..

RECORDING THEM FOR U CAN PROBABLY BE ARRANGED.... I'LL HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT!!!

YES!!! THE FIRE WHERE MUNTZ KEPT TELLING STEVE SOM'N WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND STEVE SAID "KEEP EVERYTHING CRANKIN'!!!" THE MEXXXICAN DUDE EVEN TRIED TO WARN HIM. WAIT!!! I MET MUNTZ ONE TIME AT A CONCERT!!!! I GOT SOOOOO EXXXCITED AND I YELLED "MUNTZ!!!" HE YELLED BACK "WHATS UPPP!!!!!!" :D

THAT CHICK THAT WAS TRAPPED WITH KELLY WHOS NAME I CANT REMEMBER FOR THE LIFE OF ME....SHE WAS A TRIP. REMEMBER WHEN THEY SHOWED HER ALL BANDAGED UP? YIKES!!! I COULDNT EAT PIZZA AFTER THAT!!!:eek:

• Options
    I can't wait for the one where Brandon gets drunk and wrecks Mondale.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    I almost bumped this thread myself D-Lo. TiVo recorded the pilot episode for me this morning.

My evening is complete.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    I almost bumped this thread myself D-Lo. TiVo recorded the pilot episode for me this morning.

My evening is complete.

PBM
    watching season 10 was PAINFUL. It's sad and pathetic, but I was really looking forward to season one....lol. Of course, season 1 doesn't get good until the "summer episodes".
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    watching season 10 was PAINFUL. It's sad and pathetic, but I was really looking forward to season one....lol. Of course, season 1 doesn't get good until the "summer episodes".

Just like any Roseanne episode after 1995, I refuse to watch any 90210 episode from the late 90's. I just can't connect with them.

The first 5 or 6 seasons...that's where it's at.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    my uncle painted Jason Priestly's house in Ucluelet B.C. this past month and told him he couldn't paint the house until he got an autographed picture for his favourite niece.. so he couriered one to him from New York the next day.. pretty cool eh.. I never watched the show tho... but that's my story.
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    my uncle painted Jason Priestly's house in Ucluelet B.C. this past month and told him he couldn't paint the house until he got an autographed picture for his favourite niece.. so he couriered one to him from New York the next day.. pretty cool eh.. I never watched the show tho... but that's my story.

Wait a minute, you never watched the show and you have an autographed picture?

I call Shenanigans

PBM

• Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    Just like any Roseanne episode after 1995, I refuse to watch any 90210 episode from the late 90's. I just can't connect with them.

PBM

I liked the kid that died because he wore a LAKERS hat all the time. That is all. :)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    I liked the kid that died because he wore a LAKERS hat all the time. That is all. :)

I like Scott's mom. She was physco.

PBM

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,431
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OH MY GOODNESS......DID U GUYS SEE THE LOOK ON VALS FACE WHEN BILL TAYLOR SAID THAT DEREK DRISCOLL HASNT WORKED FOR HIM IN 3 MONTHS???!!!! OHHHHHHHHH FREAKIN' SAWEET!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS D LO BROWN.........

I used to be the cpa for a few 90210 actors.

A friend and I were having dinner then going to see Ben Lee last week....Tiffany Thiessen was at the eatery, as well as the show.

She almost bumped into me, and when she said sorry, I was gonna say "You should say sorry to Steve Saunders...you really broke his heart!"

:)
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840

PBM

She was a little....off. ;) But, who wasn't on that show? (other than Jim Walsh) :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I used to be the cpa for a few 90210 actors.

I don't imagine Brian Austin Green took in much money from his One Stop Carnival album back in '96.

PBM

• Options

PBM

senior year of college was the last watchable season. It got worse and worse....and once Brandon left, it went to hell. There was no regard to continuity or anything resembling a coherent storyline. It was almost funny to watch.
  • Options
    She was a little....off. ;) But, who wasn't on that show? (other than Jim Walsh) :D

Jim Eckhouse is awesome...I saw him on a show not too long ago...he looks like an old man now.

Nat was on the level too.

PBM

• Options

PBM
    so was Val's mom. And Dylan's Mom. And Donna's mom. Trend?
  • Options
    Jim Eckhouse is awesome...I saw him on a show not too long ago...he looks like an old man now.

Nat was on the level too.

PBM
    Nat was creepy. lol...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    senior year of college was the last watchable season. It got worse and worse....and once Brandon left, it went to hell. There was no regard to continuity or anything resembling a coherent storyline. It was almost funny to watch.

When Brandon cheated on Kelly...I couldn't stand it....while I could see Brandon as an uncontrollable gambler...as a cheater, I couldn't.

PBM