Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    Early 90's soap related....

Did you know Andrew Shue from Melrose Place was one of the Cobra Kai in Karate Kid?

that's interesting. Between that and his MLS career, I'm not sure anymore that his sister got all the talent in the family....
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Early 90's soap related....

Did you know Andrew Shue from Melrose Place was one of the Cobra Kai in Karate Kid?

Yeah, I ran across that on IMDB not too long ago.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    THAT FREAKIN DOCTOR KELLY IS WORKING WITH NEEDS TO DO SOM'N ABOUT THAT HAIR!!!!!
    OH AND I LOVVVVVVVVVE HOW KEL MADE VAL CLEAN THE BATHROOMS AND SWEEP THE STREET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    "Hello, this is Steve Sanders from Sanders Management Group".

that always killed me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT HE LICKED HIS FINGERS TO "GROOM" HIS BROWS BEFORE CALLING TO MAKE ANY AND ALL BOOKINGS!!! :D FREAKIN STEVE!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    yesterday, the Next Karate Kid finally took a fucking hike. She may have been the most annoying character in the history of the show.

Now, Steve can move on the future mother of his child - the underrated Janet.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    yesterday, the Next Karate Kid finally took a fucking hike. She may have been the most annoying character in the history of the show.

Now, Steve can move on the future mother of his child - the underrated Janet.

Obviously, you've never heard of David Silver. :D

Swank owned that show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    Obviously, you've never heard of David Silver. :D

Swank owned that show.

PBM

no way dude......Brian Austin Green provided much needed comic relief to that show. Who else knew how to "squash it" when things got rough?
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    no way dude......Brian Austin Green provided much needed comic relief to that show. Who else knew how to "squash it" when things got rough?
    AHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "SQUASH IT". THAT WHOLE THING WAS FREAKIN' FUNNY DUDE!

AND JANET WAS A GOOD CHANGE FOR STEVEN SANDERS. THE SADDEST MOMENT EVER WAS WHEN HE TRADED *gasp* THE VETTE FOR A MINI VAN! :eek: *moment of silence*

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    THE SADDEST MOMENT EVER WAS WHEN HE TRADED *gasp* THE VETTE FOR A MINI VAN! :eek: *moment of silence*

No, the saddest moment was when he let a piece of ass con him out of his Vette.

Dumbass.

:D

PBM

• Options

yup, that was Julie from Growing Pains who posed in playboy. what a slut!
  • Options

Dumbass.

PBM

I'DA KNOW, I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT MOMENT BUT.....I GUESS ITS THE WHOLE VETTE BEING COMPLETE HISTORY THAT GETS ME. I SAW THIS PIMPED OUT ELECTRIC BLUE ONE PARKED NEXXXT TO ME YESTERDAY AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF SANDERS! :D IT WAS SO PIMP, I WAS DROOLING!!!

THE VETTE BEING STOLEN-IT WAS A PRETTY TERRIBLE MOMENT BUT.....HE SHOULDVE KNOWN BETTER. THE CHICK WASNT EVEN THAT HOTT!!!

• Options
    I read something about Ian's ex-wife the other day in EW, I think. Something about her keeping the Ziering last name because she thought it would help her career.

Looks like that didn't pan out too well.

PBM

• Options
    I read something about Ian's ex-wife the other day in EW, I think. Something about her keeping the Ziering last name because she thought it would help her career.

Looks like that didn't pan out too well.

PBM

ARE U KIDDING ME??? THATS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! CHICKS. I TELL YA......:D

HEY THE DEBUT OF JESSICA ALBA IS ON TODAY OR TOMORROW YEAH?

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HEY THE DEBUT OF JESSICA ALBA IS ON TODAY OR TOMORROW YEAH?

what character does she play?

BTW, the best thing about Steve's Vette was the license plate: I8A4RE
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    what character does she play?

BTW, the best thing about Steve's Vette was the license plate: I8A4RE

:eek: WHAAAT!!!!???!!!! SHE STUMBLES INTO "THE CLINIC" AFTER BEING BEATEN OR SOM'N AND SHE'S PREGNANT AND WANTS TO HAVE AN ABORTION. REMEMBER SHE ENDS UP HAVING THE KID NAMING HIM ERIC THEN THOSE GAY GUYS GET HIM AFTER KELLY TRIED TO?

• Options
    Do you know why I love my TiVo? Because it automatically records 90210 for me without me having to program it. It just knows that show rules.

PBM

• Options
    Do you know why I love my TiVo? Because it automatically records 90210 for me without me having to program it. It just knows that show rules.

PBM

JEEZE. I NEED TO GET THAT. I MIGHT HAVE TO MISS 90210 TODAY :(

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: WHAAAT!!!!???!!!! SHE STUMBLES INTO "THE CLINIC" AFTER BEING BEATEN OR SOM'N AND SHE'S PREGNANT AND WANTS TO HAVE AN ABORTION. REMEMBER SHE ENDS UP HAVING THE KID NAMING HIM ERIC THEN THOSE GAY GUYS GET HIM AFTER KELLY TRIED TO?

wow, I had totally forgotten about that whole storyline. give me a break....these episodes are like 8 years old!!!!!
  • Options

PBM

you know what's even better...you can watch the whole episode in 40-45 mins...or even less if you want to scan through certain parts....like yesterday when I scanned through every seen with the girl who was getting beat by her boyfriend....lol.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Like yesterday when I scanned through every seen with the girl who was getting beat by her boyfriend....lol.

Leave Ray Pruitt out of this.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    wow, I had totally forgotten about that whole storyline. give me a break....these episodes are like 8 years old!!!!!

HAHAHAHA YEAH I KNOW! IM JUST GIVING U A HARD TIME! ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE! :D IM HATING KELLYS DYKIE HAIR CUT THOUGH. AND THE WAY SHE IS ACTING STOOPID TOWARDS BRANDON....

• Options
    please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed Summer was wearing a shirt that said "Donna Martin" on it last week on the O.C.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed Summer was wearing a shirt that said "Donna Martin" on it last week on the O.C.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I JUST ABOUT DIED LAUGHING WHEN I REDD THIS!! IM NOT SURE IF SHE DID OR NOT CUZ I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION LIKE I NORMALLY AM! GOD THAT IS FREAKIN CLASSIC IF SHE DID!!!!! SUMMER IS GREAT.

WHAT ABOUT STEVE GETTING PAYBACK AT THE REUNION YESTERDAY??? VAL BEING NICE AND "WORKING WITH THE POOR" WAS JUST GREAT... :D

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:

ON CHRISTMAS, I WAS READING A MAGAZINE & WAAAAAAAY IN THE BACK WITH ALL THE ADVERTISING, I SEE A CHICK SPORTING A "DONNA MARTIN" SHIRT!!! YOU CAN BUY THEM FOR TEN BUCKS!!! HAHAHAHA I THINK I MIGHT GET ALL OF US HERE ONE! :D

KELLY IS SOOOOOO RETARDED ABOUT NOT MARRYING BRANDON THEN MAKING OUT WITH HIM AT THE BEAT YESTERDAY. AND WHAT ABOUT FREAKIN' VAL & HER AIDS SCARE??!!!! ONCE AGAIN, SEXXX IS NOT A JOKE!!! :D

• Options
    On the tags for the Christmas Gifts I gave PBW, they all had a 90210 theme to them.

To: Donna Martin

&

To: Kelly Taylor

PBM

• Options
    On the tags for the Christmas Gifts I gave PBW, they all had a 90210 theme to them.

&

PBM

WHATA LUCKY LADY THAT PBW!!!!!

• Options

&

PBM

To: Scott Scanlon

To: Jack McKay
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    To: Scott Scanlon

I feel bad laughing, but that was great.

PBM

• Options
    well, the had the Kelly-Brandon "wedding" on the other day, and I was reminded of how stupid that whole storyline was. I know he was leaving the show, but they totally botched the whole thing. They should have just had Kelly dump him after his affair with Emma.
  • Options

I feel bad laughing, but that was great.

PBM

don't feel bad. He didn't REALLY die....lol.