....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Did he beat Donna?

PBM

wait a minute. did he drive an old chevy pick up???? :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Watched part of a "college years" episode this morning where Brandon bolts to Northern Cali to find Emily Valentine.

Also...I forgot about John Sears...he's just so smug.

PBM

ooooooh john sears. once he came back and hadd longer hair and more muscles....damn he was hott. when he was with celeste.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
    I've been getting hooked on this show all over again since discovering that they play two episodes every afternoon on SOAPNet!!! :D
  • Options
    I've been getting hooked on this show all over again since discovering that they play two episodes every afternoon on SOAPNet!!! :D

yeah i did that for a while buti cant anymore cuz our cable changed so its not on at an 'appropriate' time for me. :mad:

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    SENROCK! wrote:
    damn he was hott

Deduct 10 points from SENROCK. :(

;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Deduct 10 points from SENROCK. :(

;)

PBM

hahahaha he WAS!!!!! Not the way he ACTED but his physique when he showed up at that fair when he was dating celeste and when bren and dylan were on the ferris wheel and when david did the nasty in a limo with ariel and donna busted him!!!! :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    when david did the nasty in a limo with ariel and donna busted him!!!! :eek:

Was that when he attempted to have dreads?

:D

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    Was that when he attempted to have dreads?

:D

PBM

hahahaha i think so! wait....no its when his hair tried to resemble Bryan Abrams' of Color Me Badd (who ive been in lust with for yeeears). those dreads were a product of his crack head days!!! :eek: oh snap what about when Ray tossed Donna down the stairs!!!!

• Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509

Watched the episodes yesterday where the rapist was after Donna and the Flaming Lips played at the Peach Pit after Dark, they sure look different these days.
  • Options
    holtz wrote:
    Watched the episodes yesterday where the rapist was after Donna and the Flaming Lips played at the Peach Pit after Dark, they sure look different these days.

that crazy bald guy???? oh man. The Flaming Lips were GREAT on there!!!! i miss the 90210.....

• Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    SENROCK! wrote:
    that crazy bald guy???? oh man. The Flaming Lips were GREAT on there!!!! i miss the 90210.....

Yeah the bald rapist Garret Slaine or something like that. Donna was being annoying as usual but "Dave" saved her. The college years are my favorite ones, Dylan just got his money back, Val bought the After Dark, Ray is turning into the cheating abusive asshole, Andrea cheats on Jesse, Kelly got burned and joined the cult, all in the matter of a couple episodes!
  • Options
    holtz wrote:
    Yeah the bald rapist Garret Slaine or something like that. Donna was being annoying as usual but "Dave" saved her. The college years are my favorite ones, Dylan just got his money back, Val bought the After Dark, Ray is turning into the cheating abusive asshole, Andrea cheats on Jesse, Kelly got burned and joined the cult, all in the matter of a couple episodes!

The success of Melrose Place had to influence those mid 90's story lines.

I can't stomach the episodes from '98-'00. After college, they lost me.

PBM

• Options
    holtz wrote:

oh man i HAAAATE the way donna would cry with a passion for EVVVRYTHING. She was QUITE the actress!!!!

• Options
    The success of Melrose Place had to influence those mid 90's story lines.

I can't stomach the episodes from '98-'00. After college, they lost me.

PBM

remember when Jo on melrose got involved with Adam? hott SUPER HOTT adam and she took him on a boat or something & she opened his suitcases and they were full of guns and stuff? that was CRAZY. HEY!!!! does ANNNNYONE remember MODELS INC. ????????

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I hated when Brenda left....I loved her with Dylan..

but that's so 94!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    MODELS INC. ????????

Yeah...that didn't last long did it? That's up there with The Heights...poor Ray Pruitt.

PBM

• Options
    Yeah...that didn't last long did it? That's up there with The Heights...poor Ray Pruitt.

PBM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! you remember that show? oh my GOD, i LOVED it!!! i was PISSED when it got canned. :mad:

LOL at The Heights!!!! "how do you talk...to an angel......"

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    LOL at The Heights!!!! "how do you talk...to an angel......"

The song lasted longer than the show...it was #1 when that show got canned.

PBM

• Options
    The song lasted longer than the show...it was #1 when that show got canned.

PBM

that show was weirdness. i dont remember alot of it exxxcept mr. pruit was a musician or SOMETHING and they would sit around on the porch talking. YOu are right though, the song was a way bigger hit!!!!

• Options
    I hated when Brenda left....I loved her with Dylan..

but that's so 94!

i WISH that brenda, val, gina, and sophie would have gone heads up. That woulda been CRRRRAZINESS!!!!! Brenda was my fave.

• Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I read this in our local alternative paper and had a good laugh. It's about a drunken' Tori Spelling.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=449526
    KELLY O: In October of 2005, I went to meet my favorite girl Tara down at the Cha Cha. I sat down and bartender Kim Warnick immediately told me that I should go next door to the Bus Stop because Tori Spelling (yes, THAT Tori Spelling) was next door, drunk, and singing karaoke.
    I was too interested in my own drink, and asked Tara if she'd go over there and take a picture for me. Tara went over. She came back, laughing, and said she couldn't figure out how to use my camera, but Tori Spelling was definitely over there. And she was SHIT-canned. Boozy. Slurry. Intox-she-cated.
    All right, all right! I put down my precious drink and went over to the supercrowded, way-over-capacity Bus Stop. People were watching Tori sing "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles. Everyone was trying to be respectful, and pretend she was just some karaoke regular.
    Not me. I started taking pictures. It was like I opened a floodgate. Cell phones, cameras, and video cameras all suddenly materialized in everyone's hands. I thought one guy was going to beat me up for getting in the way of his camera phone, and someone else shoved me and called me a "fucking bitch." Tori stopped singing and was cowering in the corner near the door, looking terrified. I shouldn't have started this paparazzi riot. That was mean. I looked at down at Tori's Manolo Blahnik boots—then my own filthy Vans. Hmm. On second thought, Tori, when you roll through Capitol Hill, 98122, wearing your drunky pants, I am going to take your picture. Not for the Enquirer though. Just for my little Drunk of the Week column.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    THAT is freakin FUNNY!!!!!! :D
    im gladd someone brought this up!

• Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    can this thread get stickied? It's only the the best thread in the history of AET.

Anyway, I'm watching a rerun the other day and Andrea is returning to her dorm after a date with Jesse Vasquez....only to find Dan the RA (who she had recently dumped) waiting for her, who says:

"So how was hanukkah with Jesus?" (using the spanish pronunciation - "hey-suse")

I laughed so hard I spit up my iced tea all over myself.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    LOL!
    Best. Thread. Ever!
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    can this thread get stickied? It's only the the best thread in the history of AET.

Anyway, I'm watching a rerun the other day and Andrea is returning to her dorm after a date with Jesse Vasquez....only to find Dan the RA (who she had recently dumped) waiting for her, who says:

"So how was hanukkah with Jesus?" (using the spanish pronunciation - "hey-suse")

I laughed so hard I spit up my iced tea all over myself.

D LOOOOO!!!!!!! whereve u been?!

ok, dans hair used to get on my DAMMMNNN NERVES. ugh. I cant tell u how many times i wished i could jump in the tv and cut that flip of hair off!!! hahaha yeah im bananas. :cool: thanks D Lo!!! :D

• Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates!
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates!

HAHAHA! thats PBM's favorite cheer!!! :D

• Options
    I have been watching SOOOOO much 90210 now that I have to rest more than freakin move these days, but man it rocks...

Dylan and Brenda go to Mexico and she forgets her driver's license and they had to cal Jim and Cindy to come pick her ass up at the border patrol!! That is one of my favorites because that is also when Jake is in the picture because he is back in town living at a "liitle place on Melrose"..hehehehe
    Silver's dad and Kelly's mom get hitched and David gives them a pair of diamond earrings for a wedding gift....David got hot a few years later!! :)

I was so in love with Dylan and Brandon, I couldn't pick betwen who sideburns I loved the most!! :):p
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    D LOOOOO!!!!!!! whereve u been?!

ok, dans hair used to get on my DAMMMNNN NERVES. ugh. I cant tell u how many times i wished i could jump in the tv and cut that flip of hair off!!! hahaha yeah im bananas. :cool: thanks D Lo!!! :D

Me too SEN!!

Dan's hair was annoying...."Dan was not the Man"..!! :D
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    I have been watching SOOOOO much 90210 now that I have to rest more than freakin move these days, but man it rocks...

Dylan and Brenda go to Mexico and she forgets her driver's license and they had to cal Jim and Cindy to come pick her ass up at the border patrol!! That is one of my favorites because that is also when Jake is in the picture because he is back in town living at a "liitle place on Melrose"..hehehehe
    Silver's dad and Kelly's mom get hitched and David gives them a pair of diamond earrings for a wedding gift....David got hot a few years later!! :)

I was so in love with Dylan and Brandon, I couldn't pick betwen who sideburns I loved the most!! :):p

HAHAHAHA those 2 boys were def hard to pick!!! i think i may have chosen D becuz hi, he SURFed!!!! :D

that episode in mexxxico was funny as all hell. She thought she was alllllll gangsta and could do what she wanted underage. until the dumba$$ didnt think about her license!!! hahahahaha i did love the way they snuck around though when kel and don would drop benda off to meet dylan!