Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    SENROCK! wrote:
    RAY PRUIT DAYS WERE ON A FEW WEEKS AGO. THAT GUY IS NUTS!

I know I've probably said it before in this thread, but I remember seeing a Jamie Walters interview where he said fans would boo him in concert because he, "Beat up Donna".

That is priceless.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    The soap net is shifting its schedule around this Monday. Does anyone know how this will affect 90210?
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I know I've probably said it before in this thread, but I remember seeing a Jamie Walters interview where he said fans would boo him in concert because he, "Beat up Donna".

That is priceless.

PBM

HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY!!! THAT DEFINITELY IS PRICELESS!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Brainofdz wrote:
    The soap net is shifting its schedule around this Monday. Does anyone know how this will affect 90210?
    HMMM......I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT. I WAS CONCERNED WITH GETTING TO WATCH THE OC FROM DAY ONE!!! SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK THAT OUT...

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Boooooo!
  • Options
    PBW and I watched one a couple of months ago where Brandon's MN girlfriend comes out to 90210.

Brandon gets jealous because she takes a liking to Dylan.

Turns out, she ran away from home.

The best part? Jim and Cindy let her and Brandon hook up in the Walsh home.

This is a good show.

;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Brainofdz wrote:

Its going to be on two hours earlier, 2 and 3 PM central time, Monday-Friday. Not sure about the weekends yet.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HEY PBM!!!!
    I THINK THIS WEEK IT WAS THE COLIN/VAL/KEL EPISODES. I SAW LIKE ONE EPISODE. I AM HOWEVER, THANKFUL I MISSED THE TARA DAYS!!! UGH THAT CHICK WAS HORRIFIC!!! OH WAIT! THE EP I SAW WAS WHEN SUSAN DUMPED BRANDON FOR WASHINGTON AND JOANIE AND NAT ANNOUNCED THEIR WEDDING. RAY PRUIT DAYS WERE ON A FEW WEEKS AGO. THAT GUY IS NUTS!

I used to have a professional relationship with Jamie Walters.....just about the nicest bloke you will ever meet. I was finally able to differentiate between him and ray!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WTF?! ARE U KIDDIN ME??? I MUST FIND IT!!!! THAT WOULDA BEEN GREAT IF IT WERE CALLED 'THE PEACH PIT'!!!

It is on the 200 block of South Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, on the east side of the street next to Mulberry Pizza.

Pricey burger joint, for the most part.
  • Options
    Nice nod to the 90210 gang in the new Diet Pepsi commercial.

PBM

• Options
    THCTHC Posts: 525
    Luke Perry is supposedly gonna be in that new HBO series that's coming out!!

Dylan McKay....you set the standard for Cool!!! :)
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • Options
    THC wrote:
    Luke Perry is supposedly gonna be in that new HBO series that's coming out!!

Luke has a history with HBO...he did full-frontal on Oz...that's a dedication to his craft.

;)

PBM

• Options
    I took a 1/2 sick day yesterday with Xavier. While he was napping, I got a chance to watch some old school 90210.

I don't think I'd seen this one before. Brenda is accused of stealing and Brandon gets his job at the Peach Pit. Enter Joe E. Tata.

PBM

• Options
    Got a chance to see a lot of older episodes on my mini-vacation last week.

The "Laverne"-Brenda episode was sublime.

PBM

• Options
    leavin hereleavin here Posts: 145
    I just got into 90210 recently since its on during the day and its summer and im not at school. I will watch it while my best friend watches it in Ontario and chat with her about it on msn, its so funny, I love it!
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    My favorite season was when Kelly got all coked out. Ah man, the things she woulda done for a fatty rail, Ahhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaah.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    My favorite season was when Kelly got all coked out. Ah man, the things she woulda done for a fatty rail, Ahhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaah.

The college years were by far the best, I can't really watch the first season anymore, its just not good compared to the rest. Once Brenda left and Valerie showed up it really took off.
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    holtz wrote:
    The college years were by far the best, I can't really watch the first season anymore, its just not good compared to the rest. Once Brenda left and Valerie showed up it really took off.

AHHHHH, VAAAALEEEEERRRRIEEEEE. From sweet girl next door on Saved by the Bell to smokin' hot, psychologically disturbed and slutty on 90210.
    You're right about that.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:

haha i HAAAAATED her freakin hair during that time. She annoyed the hell outta me! and what about psycho beast TARA!!! UGH!!!

i watched the episode yesterday when brenda volunteered at that help center thing with andrea. Andrea ALWAYS thought she was the bomb in ANY event! BIG THIGHS!!!!

• Options
    I'd just like to chime in that I noticed Matthew Perry in an early episode that I watched last weekend.

PBM

• Options
    I'd just like to chime in that I noticed Matthew Perry in an early episode that I watched last weekend.

PBM

YES!!!!! the dude that wanted to kill his dadd!!!! he was a tennis player right????

PBM ive missed you here and this thread!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    YES!!!!! the dude that wanted to kill his dadd!!!! he was a tennis player right????

Yeah, I just caught the tail end of it, but Brandon (being the stand up guy that he is), brought a portable TV into his hospital room and they bonded over the last inning of the Dodgers game.

Sigh....those were the days.

PBM

• Options
    I like the chick thast killed Donna's father...Vanessa Marcil?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I like the chick thast killed Donna's father...Vanessa Marcil?

freakin Gina Kincaid. That chick was BANANAS!!! i thought she was the prettiest girl EVER. Til i was introduced to Leann Tweden.

What if Gina, Val, AND Brenda woulda been on the show TOGETHER??? oh my GOD there would have been MAJOR cat fighting!!!! and kelly TOOOO????? :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    freakin Gina Kincaid. That chick was BANANAS!!! i thought she was the prettiest girl EVER. Til i was introduced to Leann Tweden.

What if Gina, Val, AND Brenda woulda been on the show TOGETHER??? oh my GOD there would have been MAJOR cat fighting!!!! and kelly TOOOO????? :eek:

Did I ever tell ya that I used to be the tax advisor for a character on 90210?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Did I ever tell ya that I used to be the tax for a character on 90210?

Joe E. Tata?

PBM

• Options
    Following in Ian's footsteps, Jennie Garth joins Dancing With The Stars.

PBM

• Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Did I ever tell ya that I used to be the tax advisor for a character on 90210?

was he a musician????

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    was he a musician????

Did he beat Donna?

PBM

• Options
    Watched part of a "college years" episode this morning where Brandon bolts to Northern Cali to find Emily Valentine.

Also...I forgot about John Sears...he's just so smug.

PBM