Options

....lets Talk 90210......

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Brandon looked like he was ready to throw down...he could have done some damage with that tire iron, lol.

I never liked Noah, he was annoying. Tracy was pretty hot, if she would have dress more like a slut, maybe Brandon wouldn't have dumped her.

AWWWWWW YOU THOUGHT TRACY WAS HOTT????!!! :eek: I AGREE SHE LOOKED WAAAAY BETTER IN HAWAII BUT NOT HOTT. BUT THEN AGAIN...IM NOT INTO CHICKS! :D

DONNA IS SUCHA FREAKIN' CRAZY GIRL! SHE GIVES DAVID ALOTA CRAP JUST CUZ HE DONT WANNA BE "IN HIDING" ABOUT THEM LIVING TOGETHER. HER MOM IS COMPLETELY NEUROTIC AS WELL. I LOVED IT WHEN NOAH DISSED VAL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND LOVE HOW CARLY AND HER BIG TEETH GOT JEALOUS OVER STEVE AND THAT ATHLETE CHICK!!!!

WAIT!!!! THE SADDEST MOMENT EVER.......WHEN KELLIE WOKE UP FROM SURGERY AND LOOKED AT BRANDON AND SAID
    "WHO ARE YOU?" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS JUST WAY TOO SADD!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    AWWWWWW YOU THOUGHT TRACY WAS HOTT????!!! :eek: I AGREE SHE LOOKED WAAAAY BETTER IN HAWAII BUT NOT HOTT. BUT THEN AGAIN...IM NOT INTO CHICKS! :D

DONNA IS SUCHA FREAKIN' CRAZY GIRL! SHE GIVES DAVID ALOTA CRAP JUST CUZ HE DONT WANNA BE "IN HIDING" ABOUT THEM LIVING TOGETHER. HER MOM IS COMPLETELY NEUROTIC AS WELL. I LOVED IT WHEN NOAH DISSED VAL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND LOVE HOW CARLY AND HER BIG TEETH GOT JEALOUS OVER STEVE AND THAT ATHLETE CHICK!!!!

WAIT!!!! THE SADDEST MOMENT EVER.......WHEN KELLIE WOKE UP FROM SURGERY AND LOOKED AT BRANDON AND SAID
    "WHO ARE YOU?" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS JUST WAY TOO SADD!!!!

no way...the saddest moment ever was when Scott shot himself....lol.
    j/k.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    no way...the saddest moment ever was when Scott shot himself....lol.
    j/k.

HAHAHAHA THAT HADD TO BE THE DUMBEST MOMENT EVER!!!! HIS FREAKIN MOM WAS PSYCHO!!!!! EVERYTIME SHE WAS CRYING TO DAVID OR YELLING AT HIM, I WANTD TO PUNCH HER!!!

I LOVED TODAY HOW NOAH AND HIS EYEBROWS TOOK KELLIE ON AN "OUTING" AND WHEN THEY GOT BACK BRANDON WAS WAY PISSED!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    OH MAN. I TOTALLY FLOWGOT ABOUT THAT SKANK EMMA!!!!! :eek: THE WHOLE WATCH SCENE IS GANNNNGSTA!!!!!

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    They need to do a Freddy Vs. Jason type movie version of:

90210 vs. Saved By The Bell

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options

PBM

OHHHHHH NOOO!!!! CAN U IMAGINE??? BUT WAIT.....HOW WILL VAL PLAY KELLIE FREAKIN KAPOWSKI TOO!!! :eek: AND I LOVE LITTLE ZACKS COMMENT ON THE STRIPPER SANTA- "WHOA! SANTAS GUTS JUST CAME OUT! :eek:" HAHAHAHA

• Options

PBM

how about a three-way-dance with 90210 vs. O.C. vs. Dawson's Creek? I think my head would explode.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    OH MAN. I TOTALLY FLOWGOT ABOUT THAT SKANK EMMA!!!!! :eek: THE WHOLE WATCH SCENE IS GANNNNGSTA!!!!!

I also forgot about Emma. I just checked her out on imdb, and it seems she did some posing for Playboy...not bad.
  • Options
    I have to be honest...once they got out of college, they lost me. I watched the last episode in 2000, but that was about it.

The high school and college years are near and dear to my heart.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    I have to be honest...once they got out of college, they lost me. I watched the last episode in 2000, but that was about it.

The high school and college years are near and dear to my heart.

PBM

there was a huge dropoff once they got out of college. Apparently, they brought in all new writers...lol.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    there was a huge dropoff once they got out of college. Apparently, they brought in all new writers...lol.

Come on, Brandon and Brenda were the core. Dylan and Kelly just couldn't carry it alone.

I could handle just Brandon, but even that was a stretch.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    how about a three-way-dance with 90210 vs. O.C. vs. Dawson's Creek? I think my head would explode.

HAHAHAHA DAWSONS CREEK. I WASNT NEARLY AS ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW BUT I DID WATCH IT REGULARLY. I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I DID THO BECUZ JOEY GOT ON MY FREAKIN NERVES!!!!! HER CHARACTER WAS WAY TOO SERIOUS AND OBNOXXXIOUS.

AND DUDE, WE NEED TO THROW SOME LAGUNA BEACH IN THAT MIXXX!!! NO MATTER WHAT THOSE FOOS IN THAT THREAD SAY....THE SHOW STILL RULES. :D

• Options
    Come on, Brandon and Brenda were the core. Dylan and Kelly just couldn't carry it alone.

PBM

YEAH, MOMENT OF SILENCE......:(
    I HATED WHEN BRENDA TOLD HIM SHE COULDNT SEE HIM ANYMORE. I WANTED TO PUNCH HER!!!! THE CLASSIC MOMENT WAS WHEN JIM WAS ALL RELAXXXED SCOPING OUT THE VIEW FROM THE BEACH CLUB AND BUSTED BREN AND D TOGETHER!!! HAHAHAHAHA

• Options

PBM

Brenda was awesome, but bringing Val onto the show was a home run. She was awesome to look at AND a great character...lol.

Once Brandon left, the show was pretty weak. Also, WTF was up with Dylan drinking once he came back...and nobody saying anything? I guess the new writers didn't know about the time he got beat up at the pool hall.
  • Options
    Man, I loved when Dylan and Kelly broke the news about their relationship to Brenda...damn, that was some classic stuff there.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Brenda was awesome, but bringing Val onto the show was a home run. She was awesome to look at AND a great character...lol.

Once Brandon left, the show was pretty weak. Also, WTF was up with Dylan drinking once he came back...and nobody saying anything? I guess the new writers didn't know about the time he got beat up at the pool hall.

HAHAHAHA THE POOL HALL!!!!! ITS TRUE THO, NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE HE WAS AN ALKY AGAIN.....WHAT ABOUT HIM USING GINA TO HIDE HIS "DRUGS" AND PRETENDING TO LOVE HER! SHE WAS CRAZY!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHA DAWSONS CREEK. I WASNT NEARLY AS ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW BUT I DID WATCH IT REGULARLY. I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I DID THO BECUZ JOEY GOT ON MY FREAKIN NERVES!!!!! HER CHARACTER WAS WAY TOO SERIOUS AND OBNOXXXIOUS.

AND DUDE, WE NEED TO THROW SOME LAGUNA BEACH IN THAT MIXXX!!! NO MATTER WHAT THOSE FOOS IN THAT THREAD SAY....THE SHOW STILL RULES. :D

I agree...I hated the characters on Dawson's Creek, but for whatever reason, I still got sucked into it. Funniest line of "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back":

"yo, you're the Dawson!"
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:

Was he drunk or high when he crashed the Porsche? His mom (on the show) was The Nun on Sister Kate (also staring a young Jason Priestly).

PBM

• Options
    Man, I loved when Dylan and Kelly broke the news about their relationship to Brenda...damn, that was some classic stuff there.

PBM

YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY BROTHER! HE WAS WAITING AND WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN. ONCE IT DID, THAT BECAME HIS FAVORITE EPISODE. HE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED AND THEN SAID "WHAT!? THEY AINT GONNA FIGHT??!!!!

• Options
    Hey, wasn't Uncle Rico on 90210 at one time?

PBM

• Options
    Was he drunk or high when he crashed the Porsche? His mom (on the show) was The Nun on Sister Kate (also staring a young Jason Priestly).

PBM

OH MY GOD!!!! IRIS!!!!! SHE WAS GREAT! HER AND ALL HER CRYSTALS AND BELIEFS. I LIKED HOW SHE SEEN DYLAN WITH KELLIE AND GAVE HER A LOOK AND ASKED FOR BRENDA! :D

D LO, PBM...I LOVE U GUYS!!!! :)

• Options

PBM

he was high...he had just smoked some H that he got from Uncle Rico.
  • Options
    How believable is it that Iris and Jack were married? Two totally different people...I don't see that.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    he was high...he had just smoked some H that he got from Uncle Rico.

I thought he was the drug dealer! Damn, first he sells H, then he eats all our steak.

PBM

• Options
    How believable is it that Iris and Jack were married? Two totally different people...I don't see that.

PBM

-about as believable as David Silver getting a recording contract
    -Brandon almost making the basketball team
    -Kelly getting burned/raped/shot/brainwashed by cult in the span of like 4 years

and many others.....
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    -Brandon almost making the basketball team
    -Kelly getting burned/raped/shot/brainwashed by cult in the span of like 4 years

and many others.....

Touche.

PBM

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:

With Steven Sanders as your manager, the sky is the limit.

PBM

• Options
    With Steven Sanders as your manager, the sky is the limit.

"Hello, this is Steve Sanders from Sanders Management Group".

that always killed me...
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    "Hello, this is Steve Sanders from Sanders Management Group".

that always killed me...

:D

That made me laugh out-loud.

PBM

• Options
    Early 90's soap related....

Did you know Andrew Shue from Melrose Place was one of the Cobra Kai in Karate Kid?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.