Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    gotz id wrote:
    ;(

NO WORRIES PABLO.............she's your girl!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    gotz id wrote:
    ;(

lol

I don't think Jeff would let me listen to Pearl Jam on the Zune
    over, and over, and over again....or buy me a "Yield" amethyst ring.

Therefore, I do believe the rock star kisser is correct, i am yours.....

....well, at least until the next PJ show ;)
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    NO WORRIES PABLO.............she's your girl!!
    HEY ROCK STAR...

CLEAR OUT YOUR PM'S!!! im trying to waste time here!!!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    HEY ROCK STAR...

CLEAR OUT YOUR PM'S!!! im trying to waste time here!!!

Dishes are DONE!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    well here's my rock star story from the weekend. My friends were at a Mick Jones gig in London Friday night so when I flew in I went straight to them. One was waiting for us at the top of the stairs... there were two guys beside her talking to the bouncer and she was pointing at the three of them kinda going 'shit' and I thought she was saying we weren't gonna be let in or something. So one of the lads turned and looked at us and I was kinda looking at him thinking he looks like someone famous and he was sorta smiling (I didn't realise it was cos my boyfriend was gawping at him - apparently he's Noel Fielding from the mighty boosh). So I went back to looking at my friend wondering what's going on and walked past the two lads... didn't really look at the other one at all. As soon as we got to the fucking top she told me it was Johnny Borrell from Razorlight :eek: and I love razorlight :o

So then inside the club we saw Mick Jones a couple of times. We were out on the balcony smoking and they were kicking us inside and I said 'jesus they're closing the door and all... they really want us to move in' and my friend told me it was a sex pistol closing the door :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    well here's my rock star story from the weekend. My friends were at a Mick Jones gig in London Friday night so when I flew in I went straight to them. One was waiting for us at the top of the stairs... there were two guys beside her talking to the bouncer and she was pointing at the three of them kinda going 'shit' and I thought she was saying we weren't gonna be let in or something. So one of the lads turned and looked at us and I was kinda looking at him thinking he looks like someone famous and he was sorta smiling (I didn't realise it was cos my boyfriend was gawping at him - apparently he's Noel Fielding from the mighty boosh). So I went back to looking at my friend wondering what's going on and walked past the two lads... didn't really look at the other one at all. As soon as we got to the fucking top she told me it was Johnny Borrell from Razorlight :eek: and I love razorlight :o

So then inside the club we saw Mick Jones a couple of times. We were out on the balcony smoking and they were kicking us inside and I said 'jesus they're closing the door and all... they really want us to move in' and my friend told me it was a sex pistol closing the door :D

:eek: Mick Jones who was in The Clash!?!?! :eek:
  • Options
    :eek: Mick Jones who was in The Clash!?!?! :eek:
    Yip... that one. First time I've ever seen Barbara too shy. We were sitting outside the toilet and he went in with someone and she was kinda waiting for him to come out and just say hello or something. He came out but some other guy went straight up to him so she'd missed her chance :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yip... that one. First time I've ever seen Barbara too shy. We were sitting outside the toilet and he went in with someone and she was kinda waiting for him to come out and just say hello or something. He came out but some other guy went straight up to him so she'd missed her chance :(

What a shame. It would be nice to see what he's like. I get the impression he's quite a nice bloke but I could be wrong?
  • Options
    What a shame. It would be nice to see what he's like. I get the impression he's quite a nice bloke but I could be wrong?
    well the guy who DID go up to him, he smiled and shook his hand and they spoke for a few seconds. He seemed approachable and friendly and didn't seem a bit bothered at all.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    well the guy who DID go up to him, he smiled and shook his hand and they spoke for a few seconds. He seemed approachable and friendly and didn't seem a bit bothered at all.

Mick Jones is/was just a regular dude. It was in NYC at this Christmas show for a local radio station in the early to mid 90's. My friends and I were at the after party in the club where the show had taken place. Honestly? I didn't really even know it was him at first. (It was a Chistmas show with like 10 different bands.)

Anyway...I ended up hanging with Mick for a few hours drinking and just chilling (in the club.) He was a cool, fun, nice regular guy... but...also... uhm....not very attractive. So...after a while some really cute blonde girl comes in and he knows her and she is kind of like all over him. He was like...(to me...) "So...what are you doing? Are we hanging?" I was like..."Oh...we're going to go. You should go with her." And that is the story of how I turned down Mick Jones. In retrospect...I'm like..."IDIOT! That was Mick Jones!" But I have this thing...you know...not attracted is not attracted no matter who the hell they are.

My friend says that what he really said to me is "Should I stay or should I go. " :)
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Mick Jones is/was just a regular dude. It was in NYC at this Christmas show for a local radio station in the early to mid 90's. My friends and I were at the after party in the club where the show had taken place. Honestly? I didn't really even know it was him at first. (It was a Chistmas show with like 10 different bands.)

Anyway...I ended up hanging with Mick for a few hours drinking and just chilling (in the club.) He was a cool, fun, nice regular guy... but...also... uhm....not very attractive. So...after a while some really cute blonde girl comes in and he knows her and she is kind of like all over him. He was like...(to me...) "So...what are you doing? Are we hanging?" I was like..."Oh...we're going to go. You should go with her." And that is the story of how I turned down Mick Jones. In retrospect...I'm like..."IDIOT! That was Mick Jones!" But I have this thing...you know...not attracted is not attracted no matter who the hell they are.

My friend says that what he really said to me is "Should I stay or should I go. "

:D That's excellent! He really did seem very approachable... and looking back on it I probably could have got a drink, gave it to him and asked it to bring it over to my friend :D cos he woulda been lucky to meet her too.

I should also say now that I didn't know who he was... I DID recognise his face but I wouldn't really know any of the singers/musicians from that era.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life