Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    writersu wrote:
    I would so be saying that as well, I COULD NOT IMAGINE the adrenaline she must have felt. But hell, what an awesome thing.

so, just curious, is that one if you in the pix that is posted as well? and when you say that you would not get that crazy over the PJ guys, what do you mean? do you really know them? cause hell, you too are unstoppable!!

oh yeah. me pixxx and yeild2pearljam are always outta control! we have some damn good times!!! what i mean by not being obsessed with The Boys is, i respect pearl jam way too much to lust after them and jump on stage to attack them (lovingly). Theyve done my life some good and i dont want to cross that line of lust and respect! that being said......let my lust for KID ROCK exxxpand!!!!!!! and um....i dont THINK my pic is in any of those....my frenz know better! ;) but i AM in the crowd there in that vid......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh yeah. me pixxx and yeild2pearljam are always outta control! we have some damn good times!!! what i mean by not being obsessed with The Boys is, i respect pearl jam way too much to lust after them and jump on stage to attack them (lovingly). Theyve done my life some good and i dont want to cross that line of lust and respect! that being said......let my lust for KID ROCK exxxpand!!!!!!! and um....i dont THINK my pic is in any of those....my frenz know better! ;) but i AM in the crowd there in that vid......

are you the girl kissing that guy in the NY video?

and as far as the lust thing.....

why is it that EV is totally hot, is so cool that you know you would not be bored talking to him and yet I can't seem to lust over him?

is it because he as well as the other guys in PJ don't sell themselves as sex?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    writersu wrote:

why is it that EV is totally hot, is so cool that you know you would not be bored talking to him and yet I can't seem to lust over him?

I feel like the guys in Pearl Jam are my brothers, ya know. We've been thru a lot together. Lust just does not equate with them, for me. Some girls feel that way, I know a lot of girls that were into Pearl Jam because of Ed but with Pearl Jam, you get beyond that........I'm rambling.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:

and no, I have no idea who that girl is kissing that guy.

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    so, just curious, is that one if you in the pix that is posted as well? and when you say that you would not get that crazy over the PJ guys, what do you mean? do you really know them? cause hell, you too are unstoppable!!

I'm in some of those pics. I'm the one with Josh ;).
    No, by NO means do we know the guys in Pearl Jam. I think I've met them all on different occasions (ooopss, I've never met Stone). Totally calm, controlled situations, with the exception of Ed handing me a tambourine at the first San Fransico show in July 2006. THAT was pure craziness!!

Here are some stalker moments:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/8.jpg
    Mike McCready climbed off the stage to play for Senrock in this pic. You can't see Sen in this pic because Mike is pretty much in her LAP!! But yeah, somehow I was captured in an Orgasmic state for this pic :D

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/TheMIGHTYjackirons2.jpg
    Meeting the Mighty Jack Irons with Yeild2pearljam. We ran into ED this night too but NO PICS ALLOWED. Gotta respect that rule of his.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/Josh.jpg
    and this is just a bad ass magazine cover of Josh that I picked up in Germany last summer. :D

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:

Mike McCready climbed off the stage to play for Senrock in this pic. You can't see Sen in this pic because Mike is pretty much in her LAP!! But yeah, somehow I was captured in an Orgasmic state for this pic :D
    ahhhhh the greatest night of my life. yeah everybody has "their story" but pffffffttttt my NIGHT was way better!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    That's like Soooooo amazing! Wow, are we in high school?

And Kid Rock? Ew.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    writersu wrote:

becuz the boys are WAY more than sexxx. They are a lifeline, a friend, family, real. They cant be categorized as sexxx symbols. Its just different with them. :) pixxxie said it well.

• Options
    That's like Soooooo amazing! Wow, are we in high school?

And Kid Rock? Ew.

no we are not and no- ew......."HOTT"!!! :D nice to see you here, its been a while! :)

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i quote this obsession post once more to say......
    im watching conan right, KID ROCK was about to perform. Im standing RIGHT at the plasma.....he takes the stage, ohhhhhhhhh MAN he looks freakin HOTTTTTT!!!!! i SWEAR he looked at me! :D he's standing there singing and uuuoooooghhhhhh u can see his freakin defined arms and chest thru his black tshirt......and omg. The way he pronounces the "s".......and his mustache, his little dance...... *screams* THEN HE SITS AND TALKS TO CONAN AND LOOKS WAY MORE INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! i have GOT to meet him at the show. This is gettin outta control. i LOVE HIM. He's freakin HOTT. *insert special pixxxie pleasure/pain noise here* (u know the one):D

I watched last night and thought you were probably drooling about that time. Didn't Kid Rock used to have a personality? While he was sitting on the couch talking to Conan I thought he was trying to cure the nations insomnia victims.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I watched last night and thought you were probably drooling about that time. Didn't Kid Rock used to have a personality? While he was sitting on the couch talking to Conan I thought he was trying to cure the nations insomnia victims.

That right there is messed up man :(

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

u are falling freakin OFF my good list dammit.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    hey sen....i went out to get lunch a little while ago and kroq was playing kid.....i cranked it up just for you...:D
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    u are falling freakin OFF my good list dammit.

I know I bust your chops about your obsession, but didn't he seem a bit boring last night?!? Maybe it was too early in the day for him?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    hey sen....i went out to get lunch a little while ago and kroq was playing kid.....i cranked it up just for you...:D

awwww THANKS cutback!!!!! :D i was picking up my nephew from school and i got a texxxt from pixxxie with the news that he was on. I grabbed Spydee and threw him in the car SO FAST. He was like "whats wrong???" i said 'Spydee, its uncle Kid Rock on the radio!!!' :D he was like 'huh?' hahahaha

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I know I bust your chops about your obsession, but didn't he seem a bit boring last night?!? Maybe it was too early in the day for him?

NO. He's freakin HOTT. Boring is NOT one of them. We are no longer frenz mookie. *sigh* sorry it hadd to end this way.

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    NO. He's freakin HOTT. Boring is NOT one of them. We are no longer frenz mookie. *sigh* sorry it hadd to end this way.

I guess all good things must come to an end. :( But from a heterosexual males POV he was like watching two coats of paint dry in humid weather.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I guess all good things must come to an end. :( But from a heterosexual males POV he was like watching two coats of paint dry in humid weather.

BITE ME CHUMP!!!

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    SENROCK! wrote:
    becuz the boys are WAY more than sexxx. They are a lifeline, a friend, family, real. They cant be categorized as sexxx symbols. Its just different with them. :) pixxxie said it well.

yeah, I agree............except for the family part.....but I get the point.......

and maybe like when girls come off as sex symbols guys don't exactly take them seriously because I guess that is part of the fantasy maybe; who would want to think about the whole package ---wouldn't that take the charge out of the whole thing? I think it might. Whereas when we are lusting after a guy, we are so making up every part of the whole thing, in our own ways, in fantasy land where no one has to say things like, "oh, I'm sorry this never happened to me before"...............right?

and PJ has never seemed to sell themselves that way. other than that one pix posted on the "hot pix" thread where a younger EV has his shirt torn and perhaps in the hottest as well as only photo of this like I have ever seen, screams "SEX!"................where he was not "selling" he was just photographed that way by chance.........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm in some of those pics. I'm the one with Josh ;).
    No, by NO means do we know the guys in Pearl Jam. I think I've met them all on different occasions (ooopss, I've never met Stone). Totally calm, controlled situations, with the exception of Ed handing me a tambourine at the first San Fransico show in July 2006. THAT was pure craziness!!

:D That is an excellent picture... you're so lucky somebody captured that moment. Every now and then I do a youtube search to see if anyone got Ed giving me the tambourine in Copenhagen cos I DID go completely ridiculous and he was laughing at me... and it would be funny for ME to see (but nobody else, lol) but I really really really wanna see it... there were 10,000 mobile phones in that place... SOMEBODY has it and they ain't posting :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :D That is an excellent picture... you're so lucky somebody captured that moment. Every now and then I do a youtube search to see if anyone got Ed giving me the tambourine in Copenhagen cos I DID go completely ridiculous and he was laughing at me... and it would be funny for ME to see (but nobody else, lol) but I really really really wanna see it... there were 10,000 mobile phones in that place... SOMEBODY has it and they ain't posting :(

Wanna hear something funny ? I've looked for video of that moment for you too (with no luck). I was at that show and I totally remember that moment. Man, Pearl Jam sure does make me happy :)

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Wanna hear something funny ? I've looked for video of that moment for you too (with no luck). I was at that show and I totally remember that moment. Man, Pearl Jam sure does make me happy :)
    awww wow :) thank you. It's strange cos I was just looking through some Copenhagen pics today and saw you in them. He really was laughing at me, wasn't he? :o :eek: :D

All I have to do is think about that night and I smile. The tambourine's hanging over my bed and anytime I look at it, it brings me right back. How easy it is for them to make people happy, eh?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    Good Morning ladies.. im lovin your stories.. i have absolutely no pearl jam stories.. its sad. i have other stories of really random celebrities.. but no PJ.. le sigh.. maybe someday.

but i must say.. best moment so far was shakin a hip with josh...
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    Good Morning ladies.. im lovin your stories.. i have absolutely no pearl jam stories.. its sad. i have other stories of really random celebrities.. but no PJ.. le sigh.. maybe someday.

but i must say.. best moment so far was shakin a hip with josh...
    Hey you :)

Don't worry, that story ALSO is a good one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Hey you :)

Don't worry, that story ALSO is a good one.

Hi ya :)

someday ill get my pearl jam story.. someday. its building...

my josh story is fun but can't compare to this one! although seeing him perform to 20 people in a tiny room was kinda amazing.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    Hi ya :)

someday ill get my pearl jam story.. someday. its building...

my josh story is fun but can't compare to this one! although seeing him perform to 20 people in a tiny room was kinda amazing.
    well as mindblowingly fantastic as mine was... I've yet to meet them :) there's always something higher to reach for... which is why I don't actually WANT to meet any of them cos...

1. I WILL turn completely retarded and I'll be forever known as the mental Irish girl who had to be restrained :o

And:

2. what then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    well as mindblowingly fantastic as mine was... I've yet to meet them :) there's always something higher to reach for... which is why I don't actually WANT to meet any of them cos...

1. I WILL turn completely retarded and I'll be forever known as the mental Irish girl who had to be restrained :o

And:

2. what then?

you are too funny!! I know what you mean by "COMPLETELY RETARDED"!! That' me more often than not :D

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    you are too funny!! I know what you mean by "COMPLETELY RETARDED"!! That' me more often than not
    :D well thanks to you there's gonna be a spate of startstruck WOMEN (not even girls) grabbing their idols and KISSING THEM :eek: :p

Even in my dreams, I'm always terrified of Ed... and really intimidated :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

And:

2. what then?

i know i agree.. im normally very calm around famous people. but this last year i met chuck palahniuk (my fav author) and i completely spaced.. i couldn't think of a god damn thing to say to him.. i mean he was trying to make conversation with me and i was just like "uhmmm yes". it was so pathetic and so sad and im so afraid that i will do that if i meet PJ. i would cry right there on the spot.

but i would still love to meet them. i know the whole "what then" idea is very true.. but i just look at my mom. she had a favorite singer to the point of obsession. she has loved him for soooo many years.. and she met him years ago and seriously kept running into him.. it got to the point where one year he called her on her birthday to sing to her.. uhm yea so im gonna hold out and hope i get the same someday
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i know i agree.. im normally very calm around famous people. but this last year i met chuck palahniuk (my fav author) and i completely spaced.. i couldn't think of a god damn thing to say to him.. i mean he was trying to make conversation with me and i was just like "uhmmm yes". it was so pathetic and so sad and im so afraid that i will do that if i meet PJ. i would cry right there on the spot.

but i would still love to meet them. i know the whole "what then" idea is very true.. but i just look at my mom. she had a favorite singer to the point of obsession. she has loved him for soooo many years.. and she met him years ago and seriously kept running into him.. it got to the point where one year he called her on her birthday to sing to her.. uhm yea so im gonna hold out and hope i get the same someday

That freaking rules!! My kids think I'm nuts. I can't wait for the day when they actually realize how cool I am! (ha ha ha ha ha ha)