Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Did anybody get lucky enough? lets hear it!!!! heres MY story.....

the original plan was to party it up in san diego but at the last minute, there was a group discussion with everyone including the AMAZING cosmo, so our plans changed. We all ended up on sunset blvd in hollywood at the roxxxy for the eagles of death metal show. If anyone knows PJPixxxie, you should KNOW how spending new years eve with JOSH HOMME of QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE means SO much.

We hadd a freakin GOOD TIME. We were front row center chillin out enjoying the night. Pixxx has been saying FOREVVVVER how oneday she will get to HOMME. She started a thread here not too long ago saying JOSH should be WARNED about her cuz she will get to him!!! well kidz......she DID!!!! We were all cool dancing and counting down to midnite when all of a sudden, pixxx looks at me with a serious 'i mean business' look and says: IM GOING UP THERE. :eek: i thought she meant up as in ahead of the 2 people in front of us. oh no she meant ON STAGE!!!!! WHAAAAT!!!!!!! just then the balloons came crashing down.....confetti everywhere.....people hugging, kissing.....rockin out....( i kissed NO ONE cuz the boys i WANTED to kiss were not with me...).....and there before our eyes was PIXXXIE TOTALLY MAKING OUT ON STAGE WITH JOSH FREAKIN HOMME!!!! :eek: AT MIDNITE. he wasnt kissing his wife, gf, daughter, etc. he was kissing PIXXXIE!!! this is equivelent to ME kissing KID ROCK at midnite or.....EVER.

After the show we were chillin out and here comes Josh. He was eyeing pixxx and they took some pictures and talked and cosmo hadd him sign his DEEP mag. It was an AMAZING nite. As Josh walked away, he grabbed his chicks hand but looked back at pixxx and said "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and he TOTALLY checked her out in her little catholic school girl outfit!!! hahahaha GOOD FREAKIN TIMES!!!!! Congrats pixxx!!! :D
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    whattttttt! Craziness Sen!
  • Options
    :eek: main thing I read here - he has a wife/girlfriend :(
  • Options

oh not TOGETHER but..... i dont know if he is still married OR if he is separated and has a gf!!!! hahahahaha

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    it's all happening!!

:D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    it's all happening!!

:D:D

HELLLLLL YEAH it is!!!!! great way to start the year!!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh not TOGETHER but..... i dont know if he is still married OR if he is separated and has a gf!!!! hahahahaha
    yeah.....I meant he has a wife OR a girlfriend.....that was my point :( I'd HATE to be the wife or a GF of someone famous.....they must have to put up with this all the time - would be horrible :(

Sounds like you gals had an awesome new year though :D
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708

http://dwave.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/994657_distillers_200x200.jpg
    NERDS!
  • Options
    whattttttt! Craziness Sen!

IIIIIIIIIIIIII know!!!!!! it was CRAZY. And if anyone has any evidence of this show...please post it!!! The show was being filmed for a dvd so if anyone sees anything....HOLLA!!!!!!

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    SENROCK! wrote:
    IIIIIIIIIIIIII know!!!!!! it was CRAZY. And if anyone has any evidence of this show...please post it!!! The show was being filmed for a dvd so if anyone sees anything....HOLLA!!!!!!

She should've made out with Jessie the Devil, he's got the better Stache ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA:D So she might even be able to get it on DVD and watch it over and over again :D LMFAO! That would just be the icing on the cake for her perfect NYE!!! :D
  • Options

yeah we know who his wife is BUT.....the chick whos hand he took was NOT his wife!!! :eek: or at least she didnt LOOK like her. But anyways WHO CARESSSS he was kissin pixxx at the most important time of nite!!!! :D

• Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Awsome story!!! Your New Years was just a tad more exciting than mine :)
  • Options
    She should've made out with Jessie the Devil, he's got the better Stache ;)

duuuuude!!!! she climbed up on stage and he thought she was going right for HIM but she walked right PASSED him to get to JOSH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA and he even addressed the issue of him being dissed!!!! we GOTTA find this evidence........

• Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Awsome story!!! Your New Years was just a tad more exciting than mine :)

yeah and that was just PART of the night...... ;)

• Options
    BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA:D So she might even be able to get it on DVD and watch it over and over again :D LMFAO! That would just be the icing on the cake for her perfect NYE!!! :D

yes!!!! thats why we need to find the evidence!!! The videographer was RIGHT in front of us and was kinda pissed cuz we were all rockin out too hard and he was getn bumped!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    duuuuude!!!! she climbed up on stage and he thought she was going right for HIM but she walked right PASSED him to get to JOSH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA and he even addressed the issue of him being dissed!!!! we GOTTA find this evidence........
    I think maybe the reason you weren't kissing any boys at midnight was cuz you were standing there with your jaw on the ground - GOB SMACKED!!! LMFAO!! :D Too funny :D
  • Options
    I think maybe the reason you weren't kissing any boys at midnight was cuz you were standing there with your jaw on the ground - GOB SMACKED!!! LMFAO!! :D Too funny :D

hahaha no there were plenty of hott dudes around buttttttt none of the ones i wished for.... :D they know who they are~

im trying to get a pic to post here of josh and pixxx.......

• Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah and that was just PART of the night...... ;)

Sounds like I need to come party with yall next year!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yes!!!! thats why we need to find the evidence!!! The videographer was RIGHT in front of us and was kinda pissed cuz we were all rockin out too hard and he was getn bumped!!!
    Did you happen to notice if he filmed "The Kiss" ? OMG wouldn't that just make her day....week.....YEAR if you could get her a copy of that. LOL!
  • Options
    That story made my day. It's hilarious!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hahaha no there were plenty of hott dudes around buttttttt none of the ones i wished for.... :D they know who they are~

im trying to get a pic to post here of josh and pixxx.......
    Ooh ooh ooh! YESSS! get one :D
  • Options
    k heres ONE of the pics from when he spotted her after the show......
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3654.jpg

and heres one of her after the show trying to see whatsa goin on behind the curtain!!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3653.jpg

its TOTALLY the avocado socks that got her in!!!!!!

• Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    really? the main thing i got here is that sen wants to kiss kid rock (?!?!?) inexplicable
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    k heres ONE of the pics from when he spotted her after the show......
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3654.jpg

and heres one of her after the show trying to see whatsa goin on behind the curtain!!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3653.jpg

its TOTALLY the avocado socks that got her in!!!!!!
    Haha! That's just GORGEOUS!!!! Thanx for sharing! The second pic is so cute :p hehehe
  • Options
    really? the main thing i got here is that sen wants to kiss kid rock (?!?!?) inexplicable

you better believe it!!!! :D

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm still in a fog. I can't believe that happened. When I finally get a hold of myself I'll post more.........

here is a pic that I love :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3656-1.jpg
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm still in a fog. I can't believe that happened. When I finally get a hold of myself I'll post more.........

That is so awesome! I can't believe you did it! :D

That is one of those things that most people fantasize about doing but don't make it happen...I think it is so cool that you went for it! I hope you get the dvd! :D
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

GREAT photo!!!!! :D Bet you've got it blown up and stuck to the ceiling above your bed ;)
  • Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Sounds like I need to come party with yall next year!

totally totally!!! The more the merrier! we LOVE to have fun no matter WHAT!!!! :D

• Options
    That is so awesome! I can't believe you did it! :D

That is one of those things that most people fantasize about doing but don't make it happen...I think it is so cool that you went for it! I hope you get the dvd! :D
    oh yeah.......I definitely have a similar fantasy of my own ;):p Sadly, unlike PJPixie, mine will have to remain a fantasy.