Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,084
    SENROCK! wrote:
    AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA did that not make the night or WHAT!!!! :D if you could see pixxxies myspace, that was her profile pic since then!!! hahahahaha perfect timing!

I actually saw it on DF's site---PERFECT!!

i am not about to start a myspace page at this age!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Fucking awesome.. I SO WANTED TO BE AT THAT SHOW!!!!

Too bad im stuck in fucking New York.

Josh Homme is the man.

Yes, he is the man. I'm starting to worry myself with this obsession.
    I love Pearl Jam, I mean I really love them. I feel like they are a part of who I am........But Josh, this is different, I don't know what it is, can't describe it other than........I've lost my mind!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    ohhh ya!
    well did you get 3rd degree burns on your fingers to the point that you are typing this messege with your index finger only!!!????

....ya, I didnt think so!

And btw, thanks for taking care of me. I swear i felt my hand was stuck in a volcano.

but i did get me one of these for christmas...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/yeild2pearljam/IMG_2288.jpg

crazy Josh....hahahah that was good times.
  • Options
    ohhh ya!
    well did you get 3rd degree burns on your fingers to the point that you are typing this messege with your index finger only!!!????

And btw, thanks for taking care of me. I swear i felt my hand was stuck in a volcano.

that room looks a little familiar..........oh yeah, that's MY vinyl room.....and now it has a black and white very similar to yours but yeah, it's BAD ASS JOSH!!

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Lizard wrote:
    I actually saw it on DF's site---PERFECT!!

i am not about to start a myspace page at this age!!!

its on their site?????? hahahahaha and whatEVER lizard. You act like ure 90!!!! just get one, just for pearl jam fun....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    SENROCK!

(bows)

Happy new year you crazzzy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I love Pearl Jam, I mean I really love them. I feel like they are a part of who I am........But Josh, this is different, I don't know what it is, can't describe it other than........I've lost my mind!

i get it TOTALLY. i LOVE the boys but respect them WAY too much to lust after them. Thats why i have my KID ROCK obsession to match your josh one!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK!

(bows)

Happy new year you crazzzy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS super steve!!!!!! :D

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No offense intended, just a money saving suggestion. :D
    whatever mookie!!!!!! i know that you secretly lust after KID ROCK too....... i wont tell...... ;)

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    whatever mookie!!!!!! i know that you secretly lust after KID ROCK too....... i wont tell...... ;)

No doubt! How do think I came up with the porta potty suggestion?!? :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    SENROCK! wrote:
    THANKS super steve!!!!!! :D

sen is CENTERING again!!!!! now your posts look correct...:p :D:D
  • Options
    ohhh ya!

i texxxt u last night to see how the burn victim was but it kept telling me message failed due to busy server! :eek: im SO gladd u dig your gift!!!

• Options
    cutback wrote:
    sen is CENTERING again!!!!! now your posts look correct...:p :D:D

hahahaha thank you thank you!!!! i will refrain from CAPS LOCK for the time being!!!! :D

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,084
    SENROCK! wrote:
    its on their site?????? hahahahaha and whatEVER lizard. You act like ure 90!!!! just get one, just for pearl jam fun....

i was reading their page and i saw the picture!! (a message from Pixxxx)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,222
    Hey Kiddies...
    Yeah... that was a pretty dang good New Year's.
    And that was Brody... I could tell by the big ass dragon thing tattoo. She looks different as a blonde... last time I saw her, she had jet black hair and was mucho pregnetto. When her band comes throught town... we should go. Alain Johannes and Jack Irons are in her band, 'The Spinnerettes'.
    And your boyfriend, Josh will probably be there, too.
    peace... love...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Hey Kiddies...
    And that was Brody... I could tell by the big ass dragon thing tattoo. She looks different as a blonde... last time I saw her, she had jet black hair and was mucho pregnetto. When her band comes throught town... we should go. Alain Johannes and Jack Irons are in her band, 'The Spinnerettes'.
    peace... love...
    whatever you SAY cosmo!!! youre the genius in the group!!!! :D so gladd we were all there together!

• Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Hey Kiddies...
    peace... love...

Yeah, I stalked the SPINNERETTES website for a while last night. I have issues!
    ****bonus: the mighty JACK IRONS****

• Options
    Ever wish a Kiss could get you pregnant?

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    PJPixie wrote:

LMAO
  • Options
    Tiff, did you go for tonsils? Also, You had to have copped a feel of some sort... You should have asked him for some of that good stuff he hooked Ed up with at Werchter...

I cannot believe you got to do that! Well, I kissed my equivilent RockStar at midnight too. Erika says hi.

Somehow, the feeling is potent on how amazing '08 is gonna be!!!

Sup SEN!
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm still in a fog. I can't believe that happened. When I finally get a hold of myself I'll post more.........

here is a pic that I love :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3656-1.jpg

ok, sorry about the age thing; I read your bio and saw that I am older than you but not that far unless you say it is then cool with me, whatever.......you know?

so that said, may I please complement you nonetheless on your guts and say that young or older, who cares, it's great to have fun and do what you want to.

so congrats........

I hope you know that when I complemented your new year's I didn't mean it wrong when I thought you were a lot younger; I wish I had the nerve when I was young that some young girls do, that's all........truthfully, PJ

Happy 2008 all!!!!!!!!
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FREAKIN NO!!!!!

• Options
    Tiff, did you go for tonsils? Also, You had to have copped a feel of some sort... You should have asked him for some of that good stuff he hooked Ed up with at Werchter...

I cannot believe you got to do that! Well, I kissed my equivilent RockStar at midnight too. Erika says hi.

Somehow, the feeling is potent on how amazing '08 is gonna be!!!

Sup SEN!

INCREDIMATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and you better believe 2008 is gonna be the best year yet!!!!! tell Cruz i said sup!!!! :cool: we need a get together soon......karaoke anyone??? :D

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:

i quote this obsession post once more to say......
    im watching conan right, KID ROCK was about to perform. Im standing RIGHT at the plasma.....he takes the stage, ohhhhhhhhh MAN he looks freakin HOTTTTTT!!!!! i SWEAR he looked at me! :D he's standing there singing and uuuoooooghhhhhh u can see his freakin defined arms and chest thru his black tshirt......and omg. The way he pronounces the "s".......and his mustache, his little dance...... *screams* THEN HE SITS AND TALKS TO CONAN AND LOOKS WAY MORE INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! i have GOT to meet him at the show. This is gettin outta control. i LOVE HIM. He's freakin HOTT. *insert special pixxxie pleasure/pain noise here* (u know the one):D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i quote this obsession post once more to say......
    im watching conan right, KID ROCK was about to perform. Im standing RIGHT at the plasma.....he takes the stage, ohhhhhhhhh MAN he looks freakin HOTTTTTT!!!!! i SWEAR he looked at me! :D he's standing there singing and uuuoooooghhhhhh u can see his freakin defined arms and chest thru his black tshirt......and omg. The way he pronounces the "s".......and his mustache, his little dance...... *screams* THEN HE SITS AND TALKS TO CONAN AND LOOKS WAY MORE INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! i have GOT to meet him at the show. This is gettin outta control. i LOVE HIM. He's freakin HOTT. *insert special pixxxie pleasure/pain noise here* (u know the one):D

the two of us are going to be locked up together ya know!!!

and lady's and gents........i give to you, a picture of the awesomeness that SENROCK painted for me for Christmas--Before my insane move on NYE!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/hommesweethommeE.jpg

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    the two of us are going to be locked up together ya know!!!

and lady's and gents........i give to you, a picture of the awesomeness that SENROCK painted for me for Christmas--Before my insane move on NYE!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/hommesweethommeE.jpg

holy HELL its gettin worse by the MINUTE. i know u cant see this at work but u can see it later. http://youtube.com/watch?v=fLfwdl7rWTU i wish i was that freakin cigar in his mouth... ohhhhhhhh MAN! or one of the chicks in the backseat. Oh and u can believe that when he does this song at the show, im TOTALLY gonna sing it right to him!!!! :D

• Options
    here is some footage of our new years eve!!! and if u stop at 17 secs, you can see PIXXX WALKING OFF STAGE IN THE CENTER!!!!!!!!http://youtube.com/watch?v=yk_4Uc-cxU8

• Options
    was she the one walking off the stage? I couldn't tell........but the skirt is what you guys were describing I think.

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    was she the one walking off the stage? I couldn't tell........but the skirt is what you guys were describing I think.
    yep thats pixxx!!!!! see how she looks nervous walking slowwwwwly off stage????? and u could HEAR her and i screaming and her saying OH MY GOD!!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yep thats pixxx!!!!! see how she looks nervous walking slowwwwwly off stage????? and u could HEAR her and i screaming and her saying OH MY GOD!!!! :D

I would so be saying that as well, I COULD NOT IMAGINE the adrenaline she must have felt. But hell, what an awesome thing.

so, just curious, is that one if you in the pix that is posted as well? and when you say that you would not get that crazy over the PJ guys, what do you mean? do you really know them? cause hell, you too are unstoppable!!