Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

Comments

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    oh yeah.......I definitely have a similar fantacy of my own ;):p Sadly, unlike PJPixie, mine will have to remain a fantacy.

haha...I having a feeling mine will too. :(
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    GREAT photo!!!!! :D Bet you've got it blown up and stuck to the ceiling above your bed ;)

HAHAHAHA she hasnt hadd time to do that yet OR come out of that cloud!!! I painted her a picture of Josh for christmas and SPECIFICALLY made it to fit right above her bed! :D im so proud of pixxx.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHA she hasnt hadd time to do that yet OR come out of that cloud!!! I painted her a picture of Josh for christmas and SPECIFICALLY made it to fit right above her bed! :D im so proud of pixxx.
    Haha....very nice :D

I have a feeling she'll be in cloud 9 for a while yet :D
  • Options
    oh yeah.......I definitely have a similar fantasy of my own ;):p Sadly, unlike PJPixie, mine will have to remain a fantasy.

what???!!! WHY!!!! whats the problem? Im hoping to pleasantly complete MY dream of kissing KID ROCK later this month. :eek: or at LEAST make eye contact with him as he performs his song SO HOTT!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    what???!!! WHY!!!! whats the problem? Im hoping to pleasantly complete MY dream of kissing KID ROCK later this month. :eek: or at LEAST make eye contact with him as he performs his song SO HOTT!!! :D
    My 'fantasy guy' and I live on opposite sides of the planet :(

Re; your dream.....YOU GO GIRRRL!!! :D Use PJPixie as your inspiration! hehe!
  • Options
    My 'fantasy guy' and I live on opposite sides of the planet :(

Re; your dream.....YOU GO GIRRRL!!! :D Use PJPixie as your inspiration! hehe!

oh yeah she's DEFINITELY my role model and i keep telling her that!!!! And to think she almost spent a quiet evening at home with her family!!! :eek:

as far as YOUR fantasy guy....if he EXXXISTS......dont say it wont EVER happen!!!!!!! NOTHING is impossible~

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh yeah she's DEFINITELY my role model and i keep telling her that!!!! And to think she almost spent a quiet evening at home with her family!!! :eek:

as far as YOUR fantasy guy....if he EXXXISTS......dont say it wont EVER happen!!!!!!! NOTHING is impossible~
    OMG!!! :eek: Thank goodness she didn't stay home!!!!

and......my guy definitely EXXXISTS!!!!! :D;)
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Did anybody get lucky enough? lets hear it!!!! heres MY story.....

the original plan was to party it up in san diego but at the last minute, there was a group discussion with everyone including the AMAZING cosmo, so our plans changed. We all ended up on sunset blvd in hollywood at the roxxxy for the eagles of death metal show. If anyone knows PJPixxxie, you should KNOW how spending new years eve with JOSH HOMME of QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE means SO much.

We hadd a freakin GOOD TIME. We were front row center chillin out enjoying the night. Pixxx has been saying FOREVVVVER how oneday she will get to HOMME. She started a thread here not too long ago saying JOSH should be WARNED about her cuz she will get to him!!! well kidz......she DID!!!! We were all cool dancing and counting down to midnite when all of a sudden, pixxx looks at me with a serious 'i mean business' look and says: IM GOING UP THERE. :eek: i thought she meant up as in ahead of the 2 people in front of us. oh no she meant ON STAGE!!!!! WHAAAAT!!!!!!! just then the balloons came crashing down.....confetti everywhere.....people hugging, kissing.....rockin out....( i kissed NO ONE cuz the boys i WANTED to kiss were not with me...).....and there before our eyes was PIXXXIE TOTALLY MAKING OUT ON STAGE WITH JOSH FREAKIN HOMME!!!! :eek: AT MIDNITE. he wasnt kissing his wife, gf, daughter, etc. he was kissing PIXXXIE!!! this is equivelent to ME kissing KID ROCK at midnite or.....EVER.

After the show we were chillin out and here comes Josh. He was eyeing pixxx and they took some pictures and talked and cosmo hadd him sign his DEEP mag. It was an AMAZING nite. As Josh walked away, he grabbed his chicks hand but looked back at pixxx and said "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and he TOTALLY checked her out in her little catholic school girl outfit!!! hahahaha GOOD FREAKIN TIMES!!!!! Congrats pixxx!!! :D

I'm gonna try this at the next PINK concert I go to

:eek: :p
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    there is only one word i have for all that.

BADASS :D
  • Options
    Hahahaha!!! Go Tiff!!!!!!

What a kick ass New Years Eve!!!!! Congrats girlie!

Sweet pics...holy shit does Josh look HAMMERED. Well that and tired from playing a gig haha.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm still in a fog. I can't believe that happened. When I finally get a hold of myself I'll post more.........

here is a pic that I love :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/JAMMIN%20FRENZ/CIMG3656-1.jpg
    Geezus now i've gotten this far into the thread... cool story.. but this story is so misleading!! :eek:

anyway... I think you stole this whole story from my thread about getting on stage and getting it on at midnight with Vanilla Ice!! :eek:

hahaha... okay so i lied... i'm glad I didn't get on stage and pash him though ;)
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Geezus now i've gotten this far into the thread... cool story.. but this story is so misleading!! :eek:

anyway... I think you stole this whole story from my thread about getting on stage and getting it on at midnight with Vanilla Ice!! :eek:

hahaha... okay so i lied... i'm glad I didn't get on stage and pash him though ;)
    or did you ?;) ;)
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Holy Crap. I went to bed a few hours ago and I just woke up.....still wondering if I really did that!

Yeah, I did!

:D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    or did you ?;) ;)
    I have no evidence :(
  • Options
    That is so awesome! I can't believe you did it! :D

That is one of those things that most people fantasize about doing but don't make it happen...I think it is so cool that you went for it! I hope you get the dvd! :D

DVD: yeah....as we entered the ROXY that night there were a few signs posted that said they were filming for a DVD that would have worldwide distribution and that by entering the facility you were granting permission for your likeness to be on it. There was a huge camera at the entrance and the folks taking our tix were really really friendly, I'm guessing for the sake of the cameras. One of the videographers was close to right in front of me for the whole night. Before I climbed up on the stage I told him I was going to do it. I think I told a few people I was going to do it, It was like I had to commit myself to doing it. When I got up there I remember it being silent (I'm sure it wasn't, it was IN MY HEAD) I looked around wondering if I was gonna be tackled by security: NOPE, the singer Jesse kinda smiled all huge and I think He thought I mighta been up there to get to him. I remember all the band members kinda moving out of my way and balloons falling everywhere as I floated towards Josh who just had a huge fucking grin on his everloving face. He leaned over his drum kit to me and bam.........WTF!! I still wasn't being lead off by security. I actually pulled this shit off!! HOLY HOLY!! I turned around (what was I thinking?? I shoulda just stayed there with JOSH) and headed back towards the edge of the stage. This was too fucking good to be true. Sen and Jazz and Paul and Lisa and some other folks I don't know put their hands out to help me down from the stage and the show went on. I got Hi5's from people all around me. I seriously should be commited for this stunt. I Hope this shit makes the DVD if it is in fact going to be released. :D:D:D I already fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE 2008!!!!!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    DVD: yeah....as we entered the ROXY that night there were a few signs posted that said they were filming for a DVD that would have worldwide distribution and that by entering the facility you were granting permission for your likeness to be on it. There was a huge camera at the entrance and the folks taking our tix were really really friendly, I'm guessing for the sake of the cameras. One of the videographers was close to right in front of me for the whole night. Before I climbed up on the stage I told him I was going to do it. I think I told a few people I was going to do it, It was like I had to commit myself to doing it. When I got up there I remember it being silent (I'm sure it wasn't, it was IN MY HEAD) I looked around wondering if I was gonna be tackled by security: NOPE, the singer Jesse kinda smiled all huge and I think He thought I mighta been up there to get to him. I remember all the band members kinda moving out of my way and balloons falling everywhere as I floated towards Josh who just had a huge fucking grin on his everloving face. He leaned over his drum kit to me and bam.........WTF!! I still wasn't being lead off by security. I actually pulled this shit off!! HOLY HOLY!! I turned around (what was I thinking?? I shoulda just stayed there with JOSH) and headed back towards the edge of the stage. This was too fucking good to be true. Sen and Jazz and Paul and Lisa and some other folks I don't know put their hands out to help me down from the stage and the show went on. I got Hi5's from people all around me. I seriously should be commited for this stunt. I Hope this shit makes the DVD if it is in fact going to be released. :D:D:D I already fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE 2008!!!!!

hahahahaha 2008 is DEFINITELY off to a good start!!!!! Hopefully i will have a similar story about me and KID ROCK in a few weeks.... :D

• Options
    vital5 wrote:

why is it misleading????? The pictures are from AFTER the show becuz during the maddness.....we were freakin in awe and it all happened so fast. There were balloons and confetti everywhere and in the way.

• Options
    Hahahaha!!! Go Tiff!!!!!!

What a kick ass New Years Eve!!!!! Congrats girlie!

Sweet pics...holy shit does Josh look HAMMERED. Well that and tired from playing a gig haha.

can u believe she did it????!!!!! you KNOW how she loves that man. And josh wasnt hammered all that much. at least he wasnt acting like it. He looked pretty hott. That picture is like one of the last ones i took. I got some really good shots of him staring at pixxx with sparks in his eyes and some of him hugging her tightly and smiling at the camera but i think they got deleted by accident. :(

• Options
    I'm gonna try this at the next PINK concert I go to

:eek: :p

hmmmm i wouldve pictured you as more of a Kelly Clarkson fan...... :D

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

HAPPY new year ladies ;)
    wah
  • Options
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

HAPPY new year ladies

hahahahaha you too!!!! Ive missed these ----> :eek: from you!!!!!

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    thankyouuuuuu
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hahahahaha you too!!!! Ive missed these ----> :eek: from you!!!!!

5 :eek: don't :eek: cut :eek: it :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    :eek: main thing I read here - he has a wife/girlfriend :(

doesn't matter, it was only a kiss! ( on a cheek i would presume, hehehe ;) )

amazing story!!
  • Options
    it wasn't on his cheek, or my cheek. It was on his lips, right under that gorgeous white trash 'stache of his!!!

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    wow, congratulations :)

great story

makes me ponder who I would jump on stage and kiss....hmmmmmmm
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    cough :easy: cough hehe
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    so, are there any pictures? there has to be something on youtube or somehwere!
    great story!
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    so, are there any pictures? there has to be something on youtube or somehwere!
    great story!

I'm hoping so. I did a small search on YOUTUBE yesterday and didn't find anything. It kinda freaked me out for an instant. I thought........."maybe that didn't really happen". Then I thought, give it a day or two and search again. I hope hope hope someone caught this. If not, I'll have to search down one of the videographers that were there and see if they captured it.
    Or maybe I'll just have to be normal and wait for this so-said DVD.
    aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

• Options
    Fuckin hell...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Two years ago on New Years I kissed Juice Newton. Does that count?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"