Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

Comments

• Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    PJPixie wrote:
    DVD: yeah....as we entered the ROXY that night there were a few signs posted that said they were filming for a DVD that would have worldwide distribution and that by entering the facility you were granting permission for your likeness to be on it. There was a huge camera at the entrance and the folks taking our tix were really really friendly, I'm guessing for the sake of the cameras. One of the videographers was close to right in front of me for the whole night. Before I climbed up on the stage I told him I was going to do it. I think I told a few people I was going to do it, It was like I had to commit myself to doing it. When I got up there I remember it being silent (I'm sure it wasn't, it was IN MY HEAD) I looked around wondering if I was gonna be tackled by security: NOPE, the singer Jesse kinda smiled all huge and I think He thought I mighta been up there to get to him. I remember all the band members kinda moving out of my way and balloons falling everywhere as I floated towards Josh who just had a huge fucking grin on his everloving face. He leaned over his drum kit to me and bam.........WTF!! I still wasn't being lead off by security. I actually pulled this shit off!! HOLY HOLY!! I turned around (what was I thinking?? I shoulda just stayed there with JOSH) and headed back towards the edge of the stage. This was too fucking good to be true. Sen and Jazz and Paul and Lisa and some other folks I don't know put their hands out to help me down from the stage and the show went on. I got Hi5's from people all around me. I seriously should be commited for this stunt. I Hope this shit makes the DVD if it is in fact going to be released. :D:D:D I already fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE 2008!!!!!

best. story. ever. :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Excellent story. :D
  • Options
    She's obviously single then. I'd be kicked to the curb within five minutes if I did that.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    She's obviously single then. I'd be kicked to the curb within five minutes if I did that.

My gf would also be kicked to the curb for that bs! That is unless I get some private time with Minnie Driver.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    My gf would also be kicked to the curb for that bs! That is unless I get some private time with Minnie Driver.

Yeah, I was gonna say... I'd be fine with it, as long as my S.O didn't mind me putting out a search party for Thora Birch.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    nice....
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

i WAS single..........now I belong to JOSH!! Kidding.........

ha ha ha........the funny thing is, my ex husband was at MY house watching our kids and their friends for New Years Eve while I was out with Senrock, Jazz, Paul and Leecho. When I got home, I saw that my ex-husband had hung this huge incredible painting that Sen had painted for me of JOSH HOMME (my christmas present from Sen) in my Vinyl Room!!

So yeah, I'm single and I love every minute of it!! :D:D:D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    If you guys celebrate New Years next year at the same place as Scarlett Johannson let me know and encourage me to pull a stunt like this on her.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    can u believe she did it????!!!!! you KNOW how she loves that man. And josh wasnt hammered all that much. at least he wasnt acting like it. He looked pretty hott. That picture is like one of the last ones i took. I got some really good shots of him staring at pixxx with sparks in his eyes and some of him hugging her tightly and smiling at the camera but i think they got deleted by accident. :(

Ya I can believe it! What I can't beleive is that she didn't get kicked out by security. Go Tiff!! You picked the PERFECT night to make your move!

As for Josh maybe he was just REALLY tired after the show, or just spent from that kiss hahaha so it made him look like he was wasted. I know he has a problem with alcohol so anything is possible. I have little doubt that he was clear headed untill Tiff kissed him hahaha.

Tiff...I'm glad yer still single. I'd have to fly down to Cali to kick some sense into you if you were back with the ex lol.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    cutback wrote:
    it's all happening!!

:D:D

hehehehehehehehehehehe
    Almost famous
    hehehehehehehehehehehe
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    yeah.....I meant he has a wife OR a girlfriend.....that was my point :( I'd HATE to be the wife or a GF of someone famous.....they must have to put up with this all the time - would be horrible :(

Sounds like you gals had an awesome new year though :D

see, wife, gf , would either one be surprised if that happened?

with all the girls who obsess over these guys, both the guy as well as his partner would have to be really strong to be either one.

I think it would be awesome to be involved with a hot rock star guy, but I don't think I am the type of woman that is strong enough to not think that he is always with other girls.......

but one can dream........

and bty, your friend rocks!!!!

I wish I had her nerve when I was your age........good for her.......
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    this is a great story!!! i remember you starting the thread a few months ago about Josh and I had told you I met him.. no makin out or anything but we did a hip shake together. the thing about him is he is so awesome and so much fun that you wish he were your best friend. like you physically wish to be with him at all times because of his funniness. I already have the love of my life but yea josh would be one of those guys that i would wanna marry if i wasnt spoken for.

i wonder whats up with the wifey though??? Queen Bee is pretty hardcore i know that.. so i would think if you were kissin her man there would be problems. hmmm.

anyway good for you! hes a keeper!
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    this is a great story!!! i remember you starting the thread a few months ago about Josh and I had told you I met him.. no makin out or anything but we did a hip shake together. the thing about him is he is so awesome and so much fun that you wish he were your best friend. like you physically wish to be with him at all times because of his funniness. I already have the love of my life but yea josh would be one of those guys that i would wanna marry if i wasnt spoken for.

i wonder whats up with the wifey though??? Queen Bee is pretty hardcore i know that.. so i would think if you were kissin her man there would be problems. hmmm.

I could only dream of keeping him. I wondered about wifey too. Yeah, she is pretty hard core. But seriously, the chick that was there with him didn't look like his wife. But gosh, it HAD to be. who knows???

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I could only dream of keeping him. I wondered about wifey too. Yeah, she is pretty hard core. But seriously, the chick that was there with him didn't look like his wife. But gosh, it HAD to be. who knows???

well not that they are celebrities that the paparazzi follows around.. who knows whats goin on with them.. i know they have a baby.. and last i heard were doing AOK.. come to think of it i asked him about his necklaces at the show.. it says queen bee and baby duck on guitar pics.. and he said it was a prezzie from wifey.. so hmmm.

wellll who cares.. you got to kiss him and you didnt get your ass beat.. i think you did damn well.

ps the stache is killing me..

edit: actually i just went back and looked at your pics and he's wearing the necklace.. he went to tell me the whole story of it but i already knew the song and the nicknames... double hmmmm that hes still wearing it. but lets be honest.. he's a rockstar that "dances like he fucks" he got to get the ladies all the time.. guess you have to have a thick skin
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    But I kissed Ed on New Years Eve.
    1992. The Academy. NYC.
    :)

....Since you asked.....
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    genie wrote:
    doesn't matter, it was only a kiss! ( on a cheek i would presume, hehehe ;) )

amazing story!!

if you knew how many times pixxx has said she wants to wreck josh.....you would KNOW that it SO matters!!! And it was REALLY NOT a kiss on the cheek.......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Two years ago on New Years I kissed Juice Newton. Does that count?

no it doesnt. :D maybe it counts if it was OLIVIA newton :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    well not that they are celebrities that the paparazzi follows around.. who knows whats goin on with them.. i know they have a baby.. and last i heard were doing AOK.. come to think of it i asked him about his necklaces at the show.. it says queen bee and baby duck on guitar pics.. and he said it was a prezzie from wifey.. so hmmm.

wellll who cares.. you got to kiss him and you didnt get your ass beat.. i think you did damn well.

edit: actually i just went back and looked at your pics and he's wearing the necklace.. he went to tell me the whole story of it but i already knew the song and the nicknames... double hmmmm that hes still wearing it. but lets be honest.. he's a rockstar that "dances like he fucks" he got to get the ladies all the time.. guess you have to have a thick skin

Yeah, he was wearing the guitar pics around his neck. It had to be his wife but man, sure didn't look like her. She seemed a lot heavier. who knows?? Sen and
    I had fabbed up a sign that said "everbody knows you dance like you fuck" but I never even took it out of my purse. It's still in there. I've been inhaling the fumes from the marker all day :D

• Options

single or not, if u want somn u should DO IT!!!!! :D The husband, bf, gf, wife, etc should understand!!!!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Yeah, he was wearing the guitar pics around his neck. It had to be his wife but man, sure didn't look like her. She seemed a lot heavier. who knows?? Sen and
    I had fabbed up a sign that said "everbody knows you dance like you fuck" but I never even took it out of my purse. It's still in there. I've been inhaling the fumes from the marker all day :D

Dude!!!! those fumes are freakin CRAZY!!!! i still have the memory of the smell. maybe THATS what hurt my eye! :eek: i cant believe you kissed josh.

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:

Hahaha...remember how he and wifey got together. Their marriage is the result of an affair. SHE was married when she hooked up with Josh so she's an idiot if she thinks he's all the sudden gonna be faithful to her....ESPECIALLY given his line of work.
    My point is...she really has no reason to stir up trouble cause if she does, can u spell hypocrite!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    no it doesnt. :D maybe it counts if it was OLIVIA newton :eek:

Damn! How about a three way with the Mandrell sisters?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Damn! How about a three way with the Mandrell sisters?

hmmmm.......maybe add Dolly Parton in there and we got a winner!!!!!

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:

in all of my obsessive insanity, i just went back and looked at the 8megapixel sized pic of josh and I........YES, he is wearing his wedding ring so it indeed looks like he is still married. I'm guessing if the wife would have smacked me up for kissing him, it would have been a pretty good fight!! Good times man!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hmmmm.......maybe add Dolly Parton in there and we got a winner!!!!!

I'd call that a bargain
    The breast I ever had
    The breast I ever Had!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    single or not, if u want somn u should DO IT!!!!! :D The husband, bf, gf, wife, etc should understand!!!!

Watch out then Jeff.

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    in all of my obsessive insanity, i just went back and looked at the 8megapixel sized pic of josh and I........YES, he is wearing his wedding ring so it indeed looks like he is still married. I'm guessing if the wife would have smacked me up for kissing him, it would have been a pretty good fight!! Good times man!

who knows these days.. maybe there is a deal.. maybe she can't blame him cause you kissed him.. im sure there are circumstances. who knows. im sure you didnt ruin a whole family over this.. hahah. enjoy. and now you have an in.. let me knwo if he shows up at your doorstep with a ring for ya ;)
  • Options
    Watch out then Jeff.

thats the spirit!!!

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    who knows these days.. maybe there is a deal.. maybe she can't blame him cause you kissed him.. im sure there are circumstances. who knows. im sure you didnt ruin a whole family over this.. hahah. enjoy. and now you have an in.. let me knwo if he shows up at your doorstep with a ring for ya ;)

You will be the first to know ma'dear!!!

• Options
    Watch out then Jeff.

well, jeff is married in spirit to YEILD2PEARLJAM and if SHE found out you kissed him..............um yeah, I don't wanna go there ...........lol.