Options

Kissing a ROCK STAR at midnite on new years eve....

Comments

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    PJPixie wrote:
    That freaking rules!! My kids think I'm nuts. I can't wait for the day when they actually realize how cool I am! (ha ha ha ha ha ha)

I agree with Pixie.............

so cool. do I stand a chance that Eddie would call me on my birthday?????

Yeah, only if I Am Legend happens and he and I are the only people not burned away............but even then,

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!............

so sorry , but cool for PJPixie as well as your mom.........

both rock!

And btw, PJ, have you seen yet that I am older than you?
    Your spirit is kickass and keeps you young and having fun......sorry for the mix up..........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    writersu wrote:
    I agree with Pixie.............

so cool. do I stand a chance that Eddie would call me on my birthday?????

Yeah, only if I Am Legend happens and he and I are the only people not burned away............but even then,

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!............

so sorry , but cool for PJPixie as well as your mom.........

both rock!

And btw, PJ, have you seen yet that I am older than you?
    Your spirit is kickass and keeps you young and having fun......sorry for the mix up..........

Age is only a number!! We're all young at heart! I swear I'm younger now than I was at age 21.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    so then.. did we find a video yet of you kissin him???? why arent camera's there when you need them.. or when you are too dumbfounded to do it yourself.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    AllIAm wrote:
    so then.. did we find a video yet of you kissin him???? why arent camera's there when you need them.. or when you are too dumbfounded to do it yourself.

There is a pretty fuzzy video of the stage, or of me walking off the stage. My friends say they can see me but It's really hard to tell. There was a guy right next to me filming the show for DVD release (or some crap like that) I'm hoping he got it on film. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I checked the EODM site to see if they had any info on the DVD and there is nothing there about it. I think the link to the youtube video is somewhere in this thread. Found it, it's post #148 on this thread :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    There is a pretty fuzzy video of the stage, or of me walking off the stage. My friends say they can see me but It's really hard to tell. There was a guy right next to me filming the show for DVD release (or some crap like that) I'm hoping he got it on film. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I checked the EODM site to see if they had any info on the DVD and there is nothing there about it. I think the link to the youtube video is somewhere in this thread. Found it, it's post #148 on this thread :D

i actually watched that one before anyone posted it.. i was hoping to find you! but sadly my eyes are terrible or everything was happening too fast cause i didnt really see you.

i will buy the dvd to EODM anyway. i adore them. i saw them last year and they were hilarious. he really couldnt get over how pretty we all were. he kept asking someone to turn the house lights up so he could look at all the "beautiful babies"... and that handlebar mustache.. whats not to love.
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Ok, I am sorry I am late here. But CONF-enLATIONS!!!! What a great story!! Wooohooo!!

I bow down to ya Pixx! :cool:
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Age is only a number!! We're all young at heart! I swear I'm younger now than I was at age 21.

yeah, I agree. I have a lot more fun now than when I was young because when I was younger I had a lot more of the desire to have people approve of me. Now, I have learned that as long as I am doing what I feel is in line with MY morals, values, etc. then that is enough for me to feel good about, you know? And the times I know that I am giving in for others whims----those that are not significant in my life even
    then I go home hating myself. Thank God that more and more these times are getting fewer for me.

Yeah, young at heart is the thing. There are some people I know who are younger in age, but older in attitude than me. I don't know if they even have fun. Maybe though in all fairness, they have enough fun for them.....

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    writersu wrote:
    IAnd btw, PJ, have you seen yet that I am older than you?
    THANK YOU for telling her that! i ALLLLLWAYS tell her she is NOT OLD but....she doesnt believe me!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,854
    i heard rumors that mccready is leaving the band?

more on cnn to follow, apparently........
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    i heard rumors that mccready is leaving the band?

more on cnn to follow, apparently........

dammit. you ALWAYS do that to me!!!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    rumors............oh where would we start? could some sorry excuse for a journalist possibly be putting something way off like how they were mad about his solo endeavor. Or how they feel about him (which is so fabricated in the first place all of the time).
    I don't know; I think it's a lot of crap. but if anyone can give me further info that actually backs this story up as truth, please enlighten me.

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    Good Morning ladies.. im lovin your stories.. i have absolutely no pearl jam stories.. its sad. i have other stories of really random celebrities.. but no PJ.. le sigh.. maybe someday.

but i must say.. best moment so far was shakin a hip with josh...
    dude, thats TOTALLY a good Josh story! i remember you saying it before. I have stories of random celebrities too but no 'graphic' ones with the boys. MAINLY cuz i wont go to THAT level with them....:D but there was the time i got to kiss Brad Wilk of Audioslave......chewy lips......mmmmm and.....omg BRYAN ABRAMS of COLOR ME BADD. Yes, CMB. Was a huge fan and met Bryan and 'hung out' backstage and stuff. :D

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    rumors............oh where would we start? could some sorry excuse for a journalist possibly be putting something way off like how they were mad about his solo endeavor. Or how they feel about him (which is so fabricated in the first place all of the time).
    I don't know; I think it's a lot of crap. but if anyone can give me further info that actually backs this story up as truth, please enlighten me.
    hahaha no dont even trip. 1stmammal ALWAYS says things like that about The Master McCready just to get me nervous. When i was missing from here, the mammal posted somn outRAGEOUS like saying The Master was not good AT ALL for the band and things like that. Just ignore that post up there! :D

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i know i agree.. im normally very calm around famous people. but this last year i met chuck palahniuk (my fav author) and i completely spaced.. i couldn't think of a god damn thing to say to him.. i mean he was trying to make conversation with me and i was just like "uhmmm yes". it was so pathetic and so sad and im so afraid that i will do that if i meet PJ. i would cry right there on the spot.

:o oh dear... sometimes I dream about it and usually Mike and Stone are super friendly and come back to whatever party I'm having that night and stay up til the next day... but I've never even managed to have a conversation with Ed in a dream... cos either Jill walks in... or another fan comes along and I move out of the way... or I don't get the nerve to say anything in the first place :D so if my dreams are anything to go by, if I ever meet him, it's really really gonna be embarrassing :D
    AllIAm wrote:
    but i would still love to meet them. i know the whole "what then" idea is very true.. but i just look at my mom. she had a favorite singer to the point of obsession. she has loved him for soooo many years.. and she met him years ago and seriously kept running into him.. it got to the point where one year he called her on her birthday to sing to her.. uhm yea so im gonna hold out and hope i get the same someday
    Wow, that's really cool... and when you say 'kept running into him', that tends to happen when you hang around outside their hotel rooms and stuff ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    very cool miss pixie !

i would love to think i could have a nice chat with Ed or hurrle myself at him for a snog but I would most probably melt, passout like i did on my first PJ gig stood right in front of him and *flabonk* hahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    very cool miss pixie !

i would love to think i could have a nice chat with Ed or hurrle myself at him for a snog but I would most probably melt, passout like i did on my first PJ gig stood right in front of him and *flabonk* hahahahahaha
    :D yep... it's worrying to think what COULD happen. Pass out, throw up or just start screaming and crying and confessing my undying love for him... none of which are great options :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D yep... it's worrying to think what COULD happen. Pass out, throw up or just start screaming and crying and confessing my undying love for him... none of which are great options :o

hahaha yeah

only "star" I've meet where I was a bit overwellmed is Siouxsie i was a wee bit "i'm not worthy" hahaha but ran away quickly leaving her in peace, plus I dont fancy her in the way I do ed so ........ yes ANYTHING could happen
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahaha yeah

only "star" I've meet where I was a bit overwellmed is Siouxsie i was a wee bit "i'm not worthy" hahaha but ran away quickly leaving her in peace, plus I dont fancy her in the way I do ed so ........ yes ANYTHING could happen
    :o I was a bit like that when I met Sean Penn... but then again I WAS 11 and my starstruckness soon turned into 'who the fuck does he think he is?' when he wouldn't even acknowledge me... an 11 year old :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o I was a bit like that when I met Sean Penn... but then again I WAS 11 and my starstruckness soon turned into 'who the fuck does he think he is?' when he wouldn't even acknowledge me... an 11 year old :mad:

hahah thats great good for u
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahah thats great good for u
    Well I just stood there looking at him as he completely ignored me and walked on. Robin (who is completely stunning in real life... I'd never seen anyone so beautiful) tried to get him to stop and he kept walking. Great actor (one of my favourites and he was then), pretty good director but from MY experience, ignorant prick :mad:

If I met him now, I'd ignore him!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Well I just stood there looking at him as he completely ignored me and walked on. Robin (who is completely stunning in real life... I'd never seen anyone so beautiful) tried to get him to stop and he kept walking. Great actor (one of my favourites and he was then), pretty good director but from MY experience, ignorant prick :mad:

i like that you had that attituded at that age ! he and robin have just split up , a friend of a friend ! (that old trick) knows him wellish seems ok but very hard to judge his integraty through the press ? ! not sure what i make of him.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i like that you had that attituded at that age ! he and robin have just split up , a friend of a friend ! (that old trick) knows him wellish seems ok but very hard to judge his integraty through the press ? ! not sure what i make of him.
    Ah ok... yeh, he probably is one of those celebs who just doesn't like people approaching him... which I didn't really, I was a pretty shy kid. It may have been my mother he was running away from but she's not my fault :D . My uncle was chatting up his kids nanny though and they told her about it... so I got his autograph anyway (which somebody else probably just scribbled to keep me happy :D ) but a 'hello' or even a smile would have been nice. Can you tell I'm still bitter? :D

I'm amazed they lasted that long to be honest

http://www.pantagraph.com/content/articles/2007/10/08/freetime/doc46f2f9e79ddf5920386748.jpg
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    she is very beautiful! he is sometimes attractive denpending on the roll ! haha not sure about the boufont sp? hair do he keeps hahahaha
    i understand... have you tryed selling the scribble on ebay ?? :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    she is very beautiful! he is sometimes attractive denpending on the roll ! haha not sure about the boufont sp? hair do he keeps hahahaha
    i understand... have you tryed selling the scribble on ebay ?? :p
    :D Hahaha... perhaps I should. I don't even know where it is anymore. I kinda collected autographs back then but I'm not sure I know where any of them are.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

I know what you mean.
    When I was staying in the Gramercy in NY, Metallica had their party after
    their premiere for "Some kind of Monster" movie type thing in the hotel.

Before we made it up to the party Sean Penn was leaving with Bam.

I was the only one really in the lobby and I asked them could I get a photo.

Bam stopped and I took the photo of the 2 of us.
    Had a quick chat before he joined Sean Penn in the limo.

Sean Penn didn't even acknowledge me.

Im not that bothered to be honest.
    Great actor/ director.

Bam was cool though.
    Met Rob from Metallica up at the party + free bar!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I know what you mean.
    When I was staying in the Gramercy in NY, Metallica had their party after
    their premiere for "Some kind of Monster" movie type thing in the hotel.

Before we made it up to the party Sean Penn was leaving with Bam.

I was the only one really in the lobby and I asked them could I get a photo.

Bam stopped and I took the photo of the 2 of us.
    Had a quick chat before he joined Sean Penn in the limo.

Sean Penn didn't even acknowledge me.

Im not that bothered to be honest.
    Great actor/ director.

Bam was cool though.
    Met Rob from Metallica up at the party + free bar!!

sounds like you had a good time :) how did ya get into the free bar then? nah, I wouldn't be bothered now... it's obviously just his 'charming' way :rolleyes: but to a KID???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    sounds like you had a good time :) how did ya get into the free bar then? nah, I wouldn't be bothered now... it's obviously just his 'charming' way :rolleyes: but to a KID???

As we were staying in the hotel they didn't say anything to us about using
    the lift (elevator!!) to the floor.

As Kirk, James and Lars somehow left after an hour or so we didn't get to
    see them. It was just the bass player Rob who was up there.

Still..... free bar was grand. It eased the disappointment!!

Made it on to John McEnroes new tv show that week aswell.
    Made it to the front row. Will Farrell and Sting were on it.

Bit of an exciting 2 weeks!!

(Im easily impressed!!)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    :D No, it does sound fun. When we were in the hard rock hotel in Chicago, the Polyphonic Spree played one night in the hotel and there were queues and queues of people :o they barely let US in and we were staying there so you were lucky :D

Free bars definitely tend to ease any kinda disappointment :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o oh dear... sometimes I dream about it and usually Mike and Stone are super friendly and come back to whatever party I'm having that night and stay up til the next day... but I've never even managed to have a conversation with Ed in a dream... cos either Jill walks in... or another fan comes along and I move out of the way... or I don't get the nerve to say anything in the first place :D so if my dreams are anything to go by, if I ever meet him, it's really really gonna be embarrassing :D

Wow, that's really cool... and when you say 'kept running into him', that tends to happen when you hang around outside their hotel rooms and stuff ;)

i once had a dream that i was at the Boston PJ show and i somehow got onstage with them and the only thing i could think to say is "Hi Bostonlou".. sooo yea.

lol.. kept running into him meant she somehow became buddies with his wife at the time so she was running the show. this is when he got older. no my mother did not do him... ew. but its just nice to know that she has her own Eddie.. she can understand and appreciate where im comin from.

i love how this turned into a brush with celebs thread. i still gotta say Josh was my fav. maybe christina ricci but thats only because she's a family friend and we actually used to hang out. and i always make my boyfriend laugh with this story.. i went to UMASS, amherst and was a theater major and we were having bill pullman who is an alumni come and speak.. so i had to paint the floor.. and as im doing it someone comes up behind me and says "you missed a spot" so i turn around. fuckin bill pullman is telling me i missed a spot. so to this day whenever i see him on tv i always have to say "fuckin bill pullman"

oh oh oh... actually this is my favorite story.. there was another alumni.. i can't remember his name.. he's the star of burn notice now.. but back in the day his claim to fame was blair witch 2.. so he came back for a party and he actually said to a friend and me "did you ever see blair witch 2" so my friend and i tried to keep a straight face and she said "oh no im sorry we weren't 2 of the 8 who saw it". oh boy he was sad heheheheh.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i once had a dream that i was at the Boston PJ show and i somehow got onstage with them and the only thing i could think to say is "Hi Bostonlou".. sooo yea.
    oh well I've often been on stage with Pearl Jam several times and that always works out fine :D but wow, Bill Pullman told ya you missed a spot? :D In a nice way or a prick way?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life