Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stones daily mantra is Kill'em with kindness. So far he has 14 kills from smiling, 37 kills from random hugs, and a whopping 249 kills from his wink/click of the tongue while pointing his index finger at you combo.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Stone is an accomplished writer... He writes usually under the pseudonym Mark Twain.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Stone Gossard was addicted to Cap'n Crunch in the early 80's...it got so bad that he was giving hand jobs to sailors if they bought him a snack baggie of crunch berries.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard still believes that ziplock 'fresh seal" bags are the work of the devil.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    In the 1970s-80s, Stone Gossard wrote the music for 10 School House Rock classics. He also sung harmony vocals on 'Lolly Lolly Lolly get yer adverbs here'.
    I love to turn you on
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    Stone Gossard keeps evil doers at bay with rainbows shot from his stomach....
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard needs to sleep on 500 count thread sheets (he counts the threads just to make sure every night)
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Stone Gossard has the biggest cock in rock 'n roll, this makes him shy.
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Stone helped an elderly woman cross the street. He then hugged her and said, "I'm in Pearl Jam, friend".

haha i remember this one. this was my favorite quote about stone gossard.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    Stone Gossard is the Wind Beneath Bette Midler's Wings.
    I love to turn you on
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Stone Gossard is the Wind Beneath Bette Midler's Wings.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Stone Gossard is still friends with Jeff Ament because he secretly he wants Amentschick. :D
    I love to turn you on
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone Gossard is still looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow................and will gladly beat the crap out of the little leprechauns to get at it.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • SlavkoSlavko Posts: 19
    Stone can play guitar with his penis but no strings are strong enough
  • glasshouse wrote:
    Stone Gossard has the biggest cock in rock 'n roll, this makes him shy.

unfortunately - this is his...
  • SlavkoSlavko Posts: 19
    unfortunately - this is his...

it's still biger than mine
  • Stone Gossards genitals are upside down - maybe.
    Stone Gossards genitals are upside down - maybe.

whaaaat? :eek: :D

Stone Gossard taught Jenny Gump how to play guitar.
    I love to turn you on
    Stone Gossard feels as though he lost a family member yesterday but is still honored that this thread has gone on for so long. :(
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone Gossard feels as though he lost a family member yesterday but is still honored that this thread has gone on for so long. :(

WTF is that? Did I miss something?

Ya threw me off here...

edit...this thread will never die...it may be killed, assassinated, murdered, but it will never die. stone says so...
    I love to turn you on
    Back during the Vs. sessions, Brendan O'Brien joined the boys for a friendly game of basketball. Jeff Ament thought it would be 3-on-3. But Stone Gossard took them all on and won. Hence the term 5 against 1.
    I love to turn you on
    Stone is banned from all travelling carnivals due to his adverse reaction to funnel cakes. Once he eats one he will refuse to leave the premises until he is allowed to kiss the bearded lady and operate the tilt-a-whirl.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605

Stone Gossard taught Jenny Gump how to play guitar.
    Nice one
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    In his spare time Stone builds tree houses for squirrels.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has never been hunting, yet owns 14 fluorescent orange vests.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Every evening from 10:45-11:30 Stone practices his Ed McMahon "Hay Yoh!!!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone can color within the lines, he just chooses not to.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone takes a clay sculpture class twice a year so he can recreate the scene from Ghost in public without getting arrested.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone names all of his household tools and appliances. So if he ever wants to introduce you to his garden hose Josephine, it's not a euphemism for sex, it really is the name of his hose. However, it's another story if he wants to introduce you to his "broom" charlie.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has a crush on Paula Abdul's left ear lobe.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"