Stone Gossard...

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone has two ipods. One is loaded with a variety of rock and hip hop from the 70's and 80's, the other is filled with showtunes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Stone collects old and broken guitars from pawn shops and fixes em' up so they play like new. His mission is to rehabilitate and release them into the wild where they can be free.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    Stone's real first name is Roland...

Stone composed and performed the entire soundtrack to 'American Graffiti' in Denmark. He likes to think he can relate to the character Johnny, the street racer who is eventually killed by a drunk driver.

Stone is renowned for his Sean Connery impression and was considered for the part of James Bond in the most recent film. Sadly every time a gun went off he would shriek like a school girl, so they had to let him go.

Every night (except Wednesday) Stone takes a long bath with bubbles. Bubbles of course being the town librarian with a lisp.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

When Stone goes to the movies he explicitly orders his drink with 'no ice', that way he gets more drink for the same price.

Fed-ex refuses to deliver to Stones house, because when he was young he used to jack Fed-ex trucks and destroy them, letting the driver go only to tell the the tale.

• SlavkoSlavko Posts: 19
    What would Stone do if he had a room mate who snored every single night
    and kept him awake?

i need something imaginative...

Stone was once aroused by petting his dog but he didn't care...
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Slavko wrote:
    What would Stone do if he had a room mate who snored every single night
    and kept him awake?

i need something imaginative...

Stone was once aroused by petting his dog but he didn't care...

um....yeah, you do need something imaginative
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    In the movie 'Singles', Stone Gossard was wearing a Dallas Cowboys hat. He once tried out for the starting quarterback position, and actually beat out Troy Aikman for the job. Stone turned to Troy and said "You take it Troy. I'm going to be in Pearl Jam, friend."

The rest is history. Stone started Pearl Jam two years later, and Troy Aikman can't watch the movie 'Singles' without bawling his eyes out.
    I love to turn you on
    Stone made a bet with Jeff on how long this thread will be. If he wins, Jeff has to be his towel boy for a month

Stone Gossard tells little birdies to fly the coop. Then he kills them with one shot.
    I love to turn you on
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Stone loves to tip-toe thru the tulips,just the red ones tho.............
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
    Stone favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz". He likes to reenact the part where every body falls asleep in the poppies just as an excuse to "lay with the flowers". Jeff laughs at him every time.

Stone always answers the phone on the first ring. His greeting remains constant: "This better be important bitch!!!"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone Gossard taught the guy who drove Miss Daisy how to drive.
    I love to turn you on
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    Snake wrote:
    Stone favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz". He likes to reenact the part where every body falls asleep in the poppies just as an excuse to "lay with the flowers". Jeff laughs at him every time.

:D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

Stone Gossard is planning on naming his new album "Stone, The Rock that Pearl Jam is built on" and is including a packaged biography with it. he hasnt told told anybody yet...

Stone hates those little Heeliz the shoes with the wheel in the heel. When he sees kids rolling around with them he pushes them down, laughs and runs away.

• Stone Gossard has been known to snort Canadian nickels - he believes in their restorative properties, and feels that it isnt a bad party trick to prove the elasticity of his nostrils.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard recommends that you use a small, firm bottle brush and a pint of turpentine to get rid of any genital warts.

it doesn't help at all but MAN what a sweeeeeet burn, baby.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone likes the way your ears look...hey you - hey YOU...that guy, no not you the one in the red shirt, right next to that guy...HEY! you...dude, dude the dude what is that...one..two...three...four -Four rows back next to that blonde...hey YOU...yeah...you...your ears look tasty, man.

wow...chomp...tasty.
  • The last time Stone cried this much, Pongo didn't think he would ever find all of the puppies.

of course, Stone thought that Pongo was going to serve the puppies in a delicious gravy.
  • Stone Gossard is clipping his toenails RIGHT now...and awwww man gross!!!

he just ate the baby toe nail...just to see what it tasted like...

surprisingly it kinda tasted like dried carrot to Stone.

and now he is pretty damned sure that if given the opportunity - the other band members would devour him.
  • Stone Gossard wants a new baby kitten - but his gramma said no...

like it was his fault...I mean, Mr. Kittietinklekins looked like he LIKED swimming!
  • Stone Gossard is like "what the hell, bitches??? it takes a lot to make me wanna get off the couch! jeeesh...tourin' be hard biniz"
    Stone gossard... has taken any creativity I have for this thread...... Damn lol

• kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Stone invented the wheel & fire.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    :)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"