Stone Gossard...

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Stone is the only person in the world who can use the word Xxxxxxxx in a game of Scrabble
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    SammyK14 wrote:
    Stone wrote the national anthem...for 12 countries
    awesome first post!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Fu_ManchuFu_Manchu Posts: 422
    Contrary to popular belief, its not tectonic plate movement that is increasing the size of the Himalayas each year. Its all down to Stone's psychokinesis power
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    Stone Gossard did not rest untill the 9th day, besting the previous record of seven days by two.

...True Story...
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Fu_ManchuFu_Manchu Posts: 422
    Stone once tossed a caber with such force into the Yucatan Peninsula that it triggered off the events that lead to the extinction of the Dinosaurs
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Stone Gossard has performed surgery on 14 hamsters, all in a bizarre effort to "find their ham"
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    Stone Gossard played russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

When Stone Gossard deletes a file in his computer, the computer knows he is suere.

When sheeps can't sleep they count Stone Gossards.

Stone Gossard can count to infinity back and forward.

Forrest Gump is based on Stone Gossard anecdotes. True story.

Stone Gossard went to the dark side of the force and came back with souvenirs for his family.
    fuera de este mundo
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    When Jesus went to the mountain he multiplied bread, but then came Stone Gossard and said "No need for that JC, I brought croissants for everybody".

The first day God made light and saw it was good. The second day God made Stone Gossard and thought "I overdid it".
    fuera de este mundo
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone Gossard predicted the Giants win 14 years ago. FYI, he's calling for the Chicago Bears to beat the Alaskan Roadhogs in Super Bowl 57. Start saving your money now to bet on that one!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Stone Gossard has reportedly used his "Spidey Senses" to accurately pinpoint the exact location of a low lying storm front.

He IS the doppler 2000.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Barak around the clock

Need I say more?...
    Stone can break diamonds simply by dancing in front of them
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    stone has went to the centre of the earth and back in just his orange Speedos.. the magma is currently still in therapy
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stone gossard flies without a cape
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    As a small child, Stone Gossard walked on water in his own bathtub.
    I love to turn you on
    On the 8th day, God created Stone Gossard.
    I love to turn you on
    If you look closely at Stone Gossard's baby pictures, his fingers were already in the position of the first chord played on Alive.
    I love to turn you on
    (i see i'm the only one playing today...that's ok...)

stone gossard has been driving bobsleds in lake placid ny instead of touring the south. been doing it for years now!
    I love to turn you on
    Stone was never "it" when playing tag.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    Stone was never "it" when playing tag.
    well that makes me sad...since I was always "it" we would have made a great team...
    well that makes me sad...since I was always "it" we would have made a great team...
    AWWW!

Stone is quite the team player. Whenever he would play red rover, red rover he would always be as gentle as possible when breaking through the interlocking arms of the smallest children. Of course he did have a slight advantage seeing how he was 27 at the time
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Even Stone wasn't able to buy tickets to the EV shows through the 10C!! :eek:
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard still wears bonnie bell sticker-earrings when he plays dress up tea time. "why YES, Miss Kitty! I would love two lumps of sugar"
  • Stone Gossard collects matchbooks from triple X nudie bars...when he has a shoebox full - he will give them to his Mom for Mother's day...
    Stone sucks the cream out of a Hostess cupcake through a straw and then uses the creamless cake as a weapon which he refers to as a "Little Chocolate Snowball". Don't even ask what he refers to as his "Little Vanilla Snowball"!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Whenever Stone eats out he will order for the whole table and after each item he will wink at the waitress and say "Tell the chef to make it up real nice for them". This always seems to confuse the staff at Denny's.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone refuses to open up any adobe acrobat files due to the freak circus accident with the Amazing Wilenda's he endured back in '79.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Once a year Stone is the celebrity judge at the "Waterworld Purify Your Own Urine" contest.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

The only way that Stone will talk to his in-laws over the phone is if he is wasted and is allowed to conference in Erik Estrada at will.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

(nice mook!)

Stone Gossard invented night vision. This is so he could check out FP in the dark.
    I love to turn you on