Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard has supped from the font of immortal life.

actually, he just drank his own nipple juice - after drinking too many bud lights.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    why is stone gossard oh so quite?
    fuera de este mundo
  • Stone Gossard played "Monkey" in "Monkey Magic", but had to leave when him and "Pigsy" got into a fight over Tippytaka.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

I wish I was the verb "to trust"
    and never let you down.

Brisbane 1, 06
  • Stone Gossard dresses up as a conquistador and plants flags on his neighbor's lawns for flag day.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • rvp wrote:
    why is stone gossard oh so quite?

He's quiet because he put 100 malteasers in his mouth but can't get them back out.

And yes, he's quite a nice bloke. Despite what the other's say. :)
  • Stone Gossard pulled his finger out today and finally put those CD's in the mail. ;)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Stone tivo's negative campaign ads as they inspire him.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Stone writes his grocery list in giant yellow crayon. He then brings said crayon to the store to cross items off as he carts them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Snake wrote:

Speaking of periods, did you know there is a time in history Called the Stone Age?
    Contrary to popular belief, The Stone Age actually refers to what has also been called "The early 90's".

haahaha
    Before intercourse Stone always proclaims "Nobody better lay a finger on my butterfinger". He then proceeds to pull a butterfinger wrapped in a condom from under his pillow.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Wild Horses couldn't drag Stone away from the Hannah Montana tour.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone has destroyed four cars trying to get them on two wheels by hitting a curb real hard. Stone is a huge fan of the Dukes of Hazzard.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Stone would pay good money to wrestle an oompa loompa.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard loves bird watching but he blushes when he sees a blue tit.

When Eddie Vedder sings 'I gather speed, from you fucking with me...' Stone pulls THIS face: :eek:
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Before intercourse Stone always proclaims "Nobody better lay a finger on my butterfinger". He then proceeds to pull a butterfinger wrapped in a condom from under his pillow.
    if I get fired from my job for laughing so goddamm loud over this one IT'LL be on your HEAD mookie!

dayum son! :D
  • Stone Gossard still writes fan letters to Uncle Joe from the Petticoat Junction. He wants him to be his uncle...and take him to the zoo.
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    He's quiet because he put 100 malteasers in his mouth but can't get them back out.

And yes, he's quite a nice bloke. Despite what the other's say. :)

haha!!

Stone will never shut up despite what the king of Spain says!!

ps. today was a hard day, but you all made it better just now!! thank you! Stone is happy for me even if he doesn´t know it................................................................................................. yet.
    fuera de este mundo
  • nkobiknkobik Posts: 55
    stone gossard never stood in the first row in a pearl jam concert
  • nkobik wrote:
    stone gossard never stood in the first row in a pearl jam concert

Yay! *clap clap*

You're first Stone-ism. You're officially a member! :) IMO
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stone can out sprint a cheetah while playing do the evolution blindfolded and downing a budweizer
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Stone tried to be nice to Alanis Morissette, and once told Ophra she needed to get laid
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    if I get fired from my job for laughing so goddamm loud over this one IT'LL be on your HEAD mookie!

dayum son! :D

OOPSIE. Hope your job is secure. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    OOPSIE. Hope your job is secure. :D

Speaking of secure. In order to secure front row at Marine World to see the whale show, Stone had to come up with 27 different sexual positions with a blowhole. He has an instructional video coming out in the Spring.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    Speaking of secure. In order to secure front row at Marine World to see the whale show, Stone had to come up with 27 different sexual positions with a blowhole. He has an instructional video coming out in the Spring.

I think you made that one up.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I have pre-ordered. ;)

Stone once kicked a peglegged midget in the clavicle, stole his wooden leg and proceeded to use it to make sweet sweet love to a blind prostitute, he claims it was his "best warm up session" to date.
    I think you made that one up.

Well I guess you'll be shut out of the 10C presale which includes an inflatable whale filled with imitation blubber. Your loss, not mine!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• gorenegorene Posts: 26
    Stone's favorite park is "YellowStone"

Stone's brother is named gravel

Stone Gossard - thinks his "we're jamming" head movements during the shows
    are so cool, he invented them all by himself.

Immagine DVD originally incldued a part about Stone's habits, just like Jeff skating footage, but it was cut out since nobody is really intrested in watching stone collect shells at the sea
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    gorene wrote:
    Stone's favorite park is "YellowStone"

Stone's brother is named gravel

Stone Gossard - thinks his "we're jamming" head movements during the shows
    are so cool, he invented them all by himself.

Immagine DVD originally incldued a part about Stone's habits, just like Jeff skating footage, but it was cut out since nobody is really intrested in watching stone collect shells at the sea

Not many people are aware of the fact, that Stone actually used to be a duck, he was transformed into a human after eating one of those said shells...
  • gorenegorene Posts: 26
    Stone gossard think he should be the lead singer in more songs.

Like the saying in Yiddish:
    Do not change a sucessfull formula.

Or the saying in sports:
    Don't replace a winning line-up
  • nkobiknkobik Posts: 55
    stone gossard fights day and night to raise the awareness for clean belly buttons.