Stone Gossard...

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    from what i heard it will be a long time in between new album and tour damm damm ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard does the NY Times crossword in the bathroom while snacking on gravy sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

I thought my dog was the only one who does that....
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    pmack215 wrote:
    MY STONE G. RIOT ACT DREAM:

Stone Gossard.....was trying to "get right", but he "cant keep" me or "save you" from the "green disease". some "bushleaguer" asked where he goes now. he responded, i'm "thumbing my way" over the "arc" looking for "help, help". he was picked up by the "ghost" of the "LBC" in his "cropduster", who swore he was not drunk. stone said: "you are" at least "1/2 full".....but nevermind that...."I am mine"...and its "all or none".....so onward....to Florida....we're playing the south....if i'm late they'll read me the RIOT ACT!!!!

**(this can be done w/ all PJ albums!!!)**
    How long that take you? (now I wana try it lol)
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Stone Gossard likes to wear white after Labor Day.

He will often grin maniacally at you and say "white is how I roll, bitches" and then spritz his crotch with a water bottle so you can see his lack of proper undergarments beneath his white trousers.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Iam presently sitting in front of the stage where the mighty Stone will be hitting the stage in a matter of hours. I will ask him if he likes his thread. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Iam presently sitting in front of the stage where the mighty Stone will be hitting the stage in a matter of hours. I will ask him if he likes his thread. ;)

OH WOW lucky bastard!!!! ( okay- you aren't a bastard - I am sure your momma/daddy had much Love&Respect, I am just seriously JEALOUS)

Jealous pronounced "Yell-US"
    aye...BRAD...like a sweet dream it is!

back to thread:

Stone Gossard peels his grapes before eating them.

he peels them with his fully reticulating penis.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    There has been a Stone sighting. Not on stage but next door at the grocery peeling grapes and eating them without paying for them.and yes he was using his penis.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Stone Gossard makes love like a Bohemian mystic, and I refer to him as "daddy."

(thats my sick homage to Vhead and Meddle deal).

Stone Gossard KNOWS bird love. He grinds up the food in his beak, and opens up for us to devour for ourselves. *Scratches head*
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    stone had me at hello
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Stone Gossard can change a diaper and do and interview at the same time.........
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • queeniequeenie Posts: 24
    Stone Gossard hoped for the Nobel for his environmental activism....he now hates Al Gore and has turned republican....the rest of PJ just wants to kill him
    18/02/1992 Milano
    17/06/1992 Milano
    2-3/07/1993 Verona
    6-7/07/1993 Roma
    13/11/1996 Milano
    19/06/2000 Verona
    22/06/2000 Milano
    16/09/2006 Verona
    17/09/2006 Milano (my b'day!!)
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stone was unimpressed with his Nokia. he's currently looking to trade it in for the newest Sony Erricson. go figure
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Stone Gossard was listening to Morrissey this one time - and he discovered that Moz sings directly to his soul...this was known as Stone's early "blue" phase...
  • mookie9999 wrote:

:eek: Okay, I'm gone!
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    shell bell wrote:
    Stone Gossard can change a diaper and do and interview at the same time.........
    Hey I was going to use that one.Maybe We can build on it alittle.Stone can change a diaper,do a radio interview and play the guitar at the same time.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • NoonieNoonie Posts: 93
    Stone can change a diaper, do a radio interview, play the guitar and make me a burrito at the same time.
    My rhymes and records they don't get played
    Because my records and rhymes they don't get made
    And if you rap like me you don't get paid
    And if you roll like me you don't get laid.
  • Stone can change a diaper, do a radio interview, play the guitar, make me a burrito and solve the budgetary crisis of a small multinational corporation with an abacus, a mic, and his feet...in crocks.
  • Stone Gossard's virginity was stolen by Jeff.

(Insert fist in mouth, biting down, smilie here).
  • Stone is the man. He is well-versed in piglatin, aced the MCAT, and is the constant home-wrecker.
    Rarghstarfarian.

~L*O*L~ wow

and the "insert smilie" - for a second - I thought it was a description of that prom night!!! hahahahahaa

kudos madam!

Stone Gossard would like to grow award winning tuberoses...but, he lacks the correct level of acidity in his bellybutton.
  • Jeff Smith, that is. ;)

I believe those were Jeff's directions that night.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    I believe those were Jeff's directions that night.

for some strange reason that turns me on. :D

Stone will only eat an orange once he's spent hours peeling off the white bit and then he only sucks out the juice and spits out the skin.

how did i miss this?

I am proud to call you "friend." :D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • how did i miss this?

I am proud to call you "friend." :D

Oh good... because I keep pming you! :) You were the first person to make me feel welcome. I don't forget these things.

Stone Gossard once accidently used his hemorroid cream as toothpaste. :o

Stone Gossard once accidently used his hemorroid cream as toothpaste. :o

I know someone who did that. SERIOUSLY.

it was his gramma's cream...so its even worse.

you are totally on fire in this thread!

Stone Gossard has successfully raised over 15 baby chickies in his 4H program.

he has been unsuccessful 3,287 times.
  • I know someone who did that. SERIOUSLY.

Me too! hehehe.

I'm in a bad mood... PMT, probably. :)

bump
  • Stone Gossard thinks that 3 dozen Roses will solve everything...regardless of context.

It was strange to see him plunge his broken arm into the vase...
  • stoneg wrote:
    Hey I was going to use that one.Maybe We can build on it alittle.Stone can change a diaper,do a radio interview and play the guitar at the same time.
    I like the additions :)
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Stone Gossard invented Stone music later known as Stone(er) music.
    He says it was just lost in translation.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."